The Rumour Thread

That's easier as they can keep whole story arc releasing two big Battletomes with 3 weeks of releases for each. And on the other hand push more of those kits that they want to sell from existing Elves range (I guess Shadow Warriors/Sisters, Witche Elves, Dark Riders, Eternal Guard, Black Guard Exec etc) 

8 minutes ago, BlooDeck said:

Aelves don't seem like two wound units. If we're going by the model for chaos armies so far. 

Mounted?

Plus they would be Slaanash Aelfs. Thats about as glass cannon as you can get isent it. Subtract a wound and add lightning speed and nasty attacks.

Edited by KHHaunts

Okok.. thats enough about slaanesh i agree. Now, what about the only race that we all know even truly matters. The one that stands tall and proud above all other pitiful, lowly beings. The most epic and grand, whose eternal light will bask us all in its undeniable glory and coolness upon its mighty release-yay: I speak ofc of the HIGHBORN AELVES

what do u guys think we will see? Personally, I just want updates spearmen to be pleased haha

9 minutes ago, Marc Wilson said:

Nice models but this rumour thread is being used as a general discussion board (again) o.O

Half the people complaining about it are also guilty of it.

I have no opinion either way. Technically you should make a post in a new thread saying "I think the rumour thread is too off topic". I should then respond in that thread.

Solution - be very harsh with the thread at all times. Remove speculation and talk about rumours. Interpretations of leaked imagery. Nothing.

Have only posts of rumours.

Another solution - have rumour thread and separate speculation thread (I don't see the point in slicing up discussion like that).

Another solution - realise rumours are only part of the fun and let ppl shoot the breeze.

What's the actual harm in a rumour thread with off topic comments for people? Is it a question of time wasted when checking the thread as it is updated?

• Like 1

I check this thread when I want to see infos about the latest rumours, otherwise you have to dig through a lot of stuff. Personally, I don't want to do that - that is all. I don't think making remarks about the veracity of a thread within the same thread is the same as general discussion. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Marc Wilson said:

I check this thread when I want to see infos about the latest rumours, otherwise you have to dig through a lot of stuff. Personally, I don't want to do that - that is all. I don't think making remarks about the veracity of a thread within the same thread is the same as general discussion. 

The way you want it to work is pretty sensible. Like I said, I've no strong opinion. I filter information as part of my daily work so it's kind of habitual if I refresh the forum. Others will feel differently.

Ultimately it's up to the mods how they police it.