What if warhammer was real life?

Not as if we were humans in the realms, but what if the models were alive and still their model size.  AND their motives/basic behavior was how it is in the game.  So khorne dudes are yelling at you and challenging you to meet them in combat, pink horrors throw little tiny fireballs at you when you come downstairs to the kitchen, but the stormcast would try to protect you unless you succumbed to the evil of tzeench's call.  I have a lot of armies, mostly seraphon though, so I'd be glad they can protect me pretty well.  But they'd have to scare off the nasty squigs with their huge mouths to bite you with, hordes of goblins, tons of speedy slannesh seekers, and more.   Archaon or the dread saurian have a decent potential to hurt you, but at the same time you could probably smack them away with a tennis racket.  The scariest to me, might be skaven pestilens and their penchant for poisioning your milk at night.  Felwater troggoths puking smelly fish guts all over your cabinet- yuck.  

Funnily enough my son is reading Indian in the cupboard 😀

I think if this were going on in my house then my storage cupboard would be destroyed by a ton of Khorne going toe to toe with the Idoneth before both get ripped apart by some genestealers

As it happens the ancient Egyptians were buried with small painted figures called shabti. These would come to life in the underworld and serve the person they were made for. So, i think there is a  reasonable chance that when a war gamer dies they are attended in the next life by all the little people they accumulated in life! 

i think the more savage of my armies will be useful for securing the edges of my domain in the after life, while a core of elves and dwarves will be useful for actually serving me, and keeping things running. I'll have plenty of model houses at my disposal, and plenty of chariots ( and space ships for that matter.) I should probably stock up on more mundane things like furniture and cooking utensils though!

1 hour ago, EccentricCircle said:

As it happens the ancient Egyptians were buried with small painted figures called shabti. These would come to life in the underworld and serve the person they were made for. So, i think there is a  reasonable chance that when a war gamer dies they are attended in the next life by all the little people they accumulated in life! 

i think the more savage of my armies will be useful for securing the edges of my domain in the after life, while a core of elves and dwarves will be useful for actually serving me, and keeping things running. I'll have plenty of model houses at my disposal, and plenty of chariots ( and space ships for that matter.) I should probably stock up on more mundane things like furniture and cooking utensils though!

would they be human sized or stay small?

Though as a note the shibati came around after the ancient Egyptians decided that killing all the man’s slaves with him after was a waste of good workforce, as was the original custom that for particularly high ranking Egyptians. Poorer people were originally the only ones with clay servants if they could afford to make them or family made them.

My main worry would ending up with Smal Soildiers style scenario going on if anyone recalls that “movie”.  Me if just have to make sure I was badas enough to lead my legions of elder and aelves, dark and light.

If my army was alive, I would probably soon die of cancer or surely worse due to over exposure to warpstone coming from my skryre's engineers. And if that doesn't kill me, then the radiation coming from my skitarii's radium weaponry will.

So yeah, lot of (very shortcoming) fun ahead :D

Well.../glances at death army, then the khorne army, then the bretonnian army, then the dwarf army, then the KO army, then the seraphon army, and the spiderfang army.

I think nagash would be pleased and a lot of my models will be converted into skeletons and vampires.

Archived