Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Emmetation

Age of Sigmar RPG

Recommended Posts

Guys! Do we know if Roll20 is going to have Character sheet integrated for Soulbound? Since they are available freely for download I would have assumed there wasn't any copyrights issues and it would help massively with campaigns...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ninelives said:

Guys! Do we know if Roll20 is going to have Character sheet integrated for Soulbound? Since they are available freely for download I would have assumed there wasn't any copyrights issues and it would help massively with campaigns...

 

 

It will be great if they do this. Its usually only a matter of time before Roll20 character sheets are developed once a game launches, but its always most efficient in cases where the game's producers work with the platform to get it sorted out.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Emmet mentioned that C7 is negotiating with Roll20 for official support, first for WFRP though. I don’t think there would be a problem though if someone made a file, there are different versions for both C7’s TOR and WFRP. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, LuminethMage said:

Emmet mentioned that C7 is negotiating with Roll20 for official support, first for WFRP though. I don’t think there would be a problem though if someone made a file, there are different versions for both C7’s TOR and WFRP. 

Do you know if we need a Premium account to do that? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t know, sorry. They haven’t finished negotiations yet as far as I know. And the first thing will be WFRP. But Soulbound seems to be really popular I’m sure we’ll see something from the fan side at least. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The free adventure Crash & Burn is now available to download! you can get it through our website here, or direct through Drivethru RPG here.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • LOVE IT! 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Emmetation said:

The free adventure Crash & Burn is now available to download! you can get it through our website here, or direct through Drivethru RPG here.

Thanks a lot!! Can't wait!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Emmetation said:

The free adventure Crash & Burn is now available to download

Awersome!

@Emmetation, congrat to the team, the book look really awersome and beautiful!

Any news, date or partner name about translation version for SoulBound (FR translation especially)?

I did seek a litle but didnt find any info 😢

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, RedMax said:

Awersome!

@Emmetation, congrat to the team, the book look really awersome and beautiful!

Any news, date or partner name about translation version for SoulBound (FR translation especially)?

I did seek a litle but didnt find any info 😢

Hey! We'll have news soon and will be adding all of our translation partners to our website. Last few legal bits are being tidied up :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Emmetation said:

We'll have news soon and will be adding all of our translation partners to our website.

Really cool, thank you. I hope they are already working on translating as I'm impatient to be able to get it :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We now have a cover for first campaign! 

Obraz może zawierać: 1 osoba, tekst

  • Like 5
  • LOVE IT! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I feel like Sigmar hired a hairdresser for the Stormcast women who can literally only do the one sideways-undercut style, but everyone's too polite to ask if they can do any other hairstyle. 

Edited by Clan's Cynic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Clan's Cynic said:

I feel like Sigmar hired a hairdresser for the Stormcast women who can literally only do the one sideways-undercut style, but everyone's too polite to ask if they can do any other hairstyle. 

Its just Grungni with a razor that won't fit in his giant hand. "Aye, ****** it, it'll dooo!"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Check your inboxes/DriveThru accounts folks. The (PDF of the)  GM Screen & Cities of Flame supplement has just dropped, a hell of a lot sooner than I was expecting,  so that's this afternoon sorted...

on a slight tangent but they ever mentioned Soulbound, like even once, on the Warhammer Community site? I always get the feeling like GW has this very weird, not entirely supportive, relationship with their licensees and related 3rd party companies.

 

Screenshot 2020-06-18 at 12.22.26.png

Edited by JPjr
  • Like 3
  • LOVE IT! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/4/2020 at 4:23 PM, RedMax said:

Really cool, thank you. I hope they are already working on translating as I'm impatient to be able to get it :)

This is a bad news for my wallet... I might end up buying it again in French  xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ninelives said:

This is a bad news for my wallet

no date yet for translated version.... so... maybe your wallet have time to prepare for that (but I hope not too many time 😜 ) !

I hope all stuff will be available translated (like the just announced first campagne, the GM screen etc etc)!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, JPjr said:

Check your inboxes/DriveThru accounts folks. The (PDF of the)  GM Screen & Cities of Flame supplement has just dropped, a hell of a lot sooner than I was expecting,  so that's this afternoon sorted...

on a slight tangent but they ever mentioned Soulbound, like even once, on the Warhammer Community site? I always get the feeling like GW has this very weird, not entirely supportive, relationship with their licensees and related 3rd party companies.

I had to search a bit for the GM screen PDF on DriveThru since it doesnt appear under the Soulbound category... 
Im just skimming trough but the Cities of Fire supplement looks pretty useful. Same goes for the GM Screen. 

Edit: I really like some of the adventure ideas. Especially the one with the Cogfort. Im always happy to see more of these things!

Edited by Gecktron
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I think it’ll also help many to understand how Rumour - Fear - Threat works. With all the examples. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So is anyone currently running or in a campaign? I think I've about finished the framework for mine. I'm trying to keep it to 5-6 sessions and only 4 players since its a brand new system for all of us. It'll be interesting to see if they like a more narrative style game, coming from very crunchy DnD backgrounds. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/15/2020 at 4:15 PM, Clan's Cynic said:

I feel like Sigmar hired a hairdresser for the Stormcast women who can literally only do the one sideways-undercut style, but everyone's too polite to ask if they can do any other hairstyle. 

In this cause it's because it's the same character. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Euphanism said:

So is anyone currently running or in a campaign? I think I've about finished the framework for mine. I'm trying to keep it to 5-6 sessions and only 4 players since its a brand new system for all of us. It'll be interesting to see if they like a more narrative style game, coming from very crunchy DnD backgrounds. 

I am. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just started, but still on brink of first real combat (not counting tavern brawls)!

The party has met (apart from the Stormcast) and been Bound, in one case unwillingly, meaning Doom already 2...

Particularly excited to see magic work and how the Battlemage fares against a Grey Seer

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Euphanism said:

So is anyone currently running or in a campaign? I think I've about finished the framework for mine. I'm trying to keep it to 5-6 sessions and only 4 players since its a brand new system for all of us. It'll be interesting to see if they like a more narrative style game, coming from very crunchy DnD backgrounds. 

I finished a solo adventure with one of my players a few weeks ago (he played a Skaven Assassin!) and im currently running the free Crash&Burn adventure with my main group. I think its only one session left until we wrap this up. 
I changed the adventure a bit, so the group is travelling to Edesa instead of Brightspear. I hope to run a few more adventures once they are there. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any advice for a new DM to this? I’ve been running DND/LARP content for years but this is all of our first times with this system. So far I haven’t found anything too confusing that I couldn’t just make a house rule for if it came up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...