AoS 2 - Sylvaneth Discussion

Chris Tomlin

26 minutes ago, KarrWolves said:

RAW, you can't setup any Awakened Wyldwood on the battlefield (or any terrain or units that have the same requirements).

Between this and the no-teleport rule, this battleplan should never be in a tournament, period. 

If it is, just consider it as a break, tell your opponent GG and go to the bar.

I'm not sure RAW mean that, as it make it count as a objective for grand strategies, battle tactics and abilities and looking at the warscroll in the App the set up part come before the Abilities section. The warscroll on the book don't have this differentiation, but going by the App I would say you could set up the woods just fine as the setting it up isn't a ability.

I fell this will appear in a future GHB FAQ, but until we have that there will be a need to check with the TO before. How your TO ruled it @Landohammer?

6 minutes ago, Arzalyn said:

I'm not sure RAW mean that, as it make it count as a objective for grand strategies, battle tactics and abilities and looking at the warscroll in the App the set up part come before the Abilities section. The warscroll on the book don't have this differentiation, but going by the App I would say you could set up the woods just fine as the setting it up isn't a ability.

I fell this will appear in a future GHB FAQ, but until we have that there will be a need to check with the TO before. How your TO ruled it @Landohammer?

My TO was also ringing the event and it only came up in the last 30 minutes of the final round when he tried to summon plaguebearers and personally realized the issue. We realized terrain was also impacted after the event was over. So all terrain/summoning was allowed. Also we only had like 1 GHB shipped to our store so we had 14 guys trying to share a single book. It was an insane day (but fun!).

Honestly we were considering dropping the battleplan for future events just because of the "no-teleport" rule anyway. This just seals the deal. The armies that can teleport have baked in points cost for that, it gets silly when you turn it off completely. 

12 minutes ago, Arzalyn said:

You're right, you should be able to setup your initial forest. The rest would require a FAQ for sure. The ability from the Treelord Ancient won't work RAW but not sure for Verdant Blessing and Acorn of Ages. Are spells and artefacts considered as abilities?

That's a garbage scenario anyway with the no teleport rule. Which is sad because the idea of controlling quarters of the board is nice, but it's been very poorly executed.

I had my next game of Path to Glory at 750 points against the second Skaven player. We played the mission where the table is split into quarters and you gain VP's for each quarter of the board you collect. 

Here are the armies

SKAVEN - Clan Verminous

Clawlord with rustcursed armour

Grey Seer with skitterleap and a -1 to be hit + D3 mortal wounds spell

20 Clanrats 

10 stormvervin

Hellpit

SYLVANETH - Gnarlroot 6+ward season

Branchwych - spellsinger, acorn of ages

Arch-revenant 

10 Dryads

5 Tree-revenants

3 Kurnoth Hunters with swords

My 3 overgrown features were placed in thr other 3 quarters opposite my deployment one. He was the invader and set up most of his force on the right side of the board. I used the acorn to place a 2 tree forest within 9 of 3 units to cast her warscroll spell. When I told him what it did he asked if he could redeploy because of he knew that he would have done it differently. I said sure and he moved everyone just outside the range so I placed my forest closer the center of the right table quarters. I teleported the dryads though on my turn and moved them to th4 new forest and waypiped the tree revs to the same quarter to ensure 2 quarters. On his turn he debuffed the dryads and moved clanrats into position to charge the dryads and moved the HPA, Stormvermin and Clawlord towards the left quarter. The -1/-1 from the dryads was amazing and I only lost 3 plus I passed the battleshock. 

Turn 2 I win priority and teleport the Kurnoths to within 9 of both the HPA and the Stormvermin. The Arch-rev moved up to stay within 12 to buff the hunters. I failed the charge with the hunters twice and killed 4 clanrats and no casualties in return. In the battleshock phase 3 clanrats came back from their rule. This would prove to be a massive frustration. D3 returning each turn, plus a rally just means they never go away! Om his turn he charged the stormvermin into my kurnoth hunters and rolled stupidly hot on the HPA (11 move 12 charge) to get into the Arch-rev. Now this where I learned that I don't need to declare intention in AoS like in 40K. I put AOA on the Hunters and not AoD because I assumed he was going to attack with the HPA first. He used the stormverin who were buffed by the clawlord for +1a and also AoA for +1 to hit. After the dust settled I failed 9 wounds and at 2D each that was the Kurnoths wiped out. Apparently stormvermin are no joke. My Arch-Rev whiffed on her attacks, but held off until the very last wound. Dryads held firm again. The debuff really kept them alive. He had 3 quarters to my 1.

Turn 3 he won priority defuffed my dryads again and cast skitterleap on the greyseer. To get behind the dryads. Stormvervin charged my tree-revs and did the same thing to them. Greyseer charged the dryads to help the clanrats and once again they held! Tgdy even managed to wound the Greyseer twice! On my turn I finally the opportunity to cast my spell and manged to roll it on an 11. The greyseer found himself just in the bubble and was destroyed as were 5 more clanrats. However it didn't matter because 3 would eventually come back. These bloody clanrats would not break! 

The remainder of the game was me teleporting my branchwych to keep her alive. Once again I lost, but I. Starting to feel a bit better about how to use the army. I wish I could have changed my artifact to the arcane tome, but I was only allowed to change the trait. Things I learned (4th game of AoS3) is that I need to be more patient and reactionary with the CP's. It can be th4 difference between life or death of a unit. When I come across skaven again I know now the power of both skyre and verminous. Stormvervin will need to be a priority target because 3 attacks on 2'3/3's -1 2d is rough. Especially since they are on the smaller base size. I feel like is the hunt master could have lived I may have been able to kill 5 or 6 of them. Next game is going to be against my spouse also using a sylvaneth army because I need an extra game in and won't get to play anyone in the campaign. But we are now at the 1000 point level and I have added in a unit of 3 hunters with bows.

Until the next game. 

Edit: I also learned I was doing the ward saves wrong? I was playing them as I can either use the armour save or ward save and not one then the other. It would seem I have some old rules stuck on my brain from a dozen years of 40K. I'll be going back to read over the rule book again. That could have kept my jurnoth alive!

Edited by Lavieth

1 hour ago, Lavieth said:

Stormvervin will need to be a priority target because 3 attacks on 2'3/3's -1 2d is rough.

It's good to hear you struggled less with your last game. I imagine the games will flow better for you once you start adding more units that contribute more with damage, as your units so far are mostly utility/buff units. Just wanted to ask, how were the Stormvermin doing 2 damage against the Kurnoths? Did your oponente had anything that increased their damage as their attack profile is 2/+3/+3/-1/1 normally.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Lavieth said:

I had my next game of Path to Glory at 750 points against the second Skaven player. We played the mission where the table is split into quarters and you gain VP's for each quarter of the board you collect. 

Here are the armies

SKAVEN - Clan Verminous

20 Clanrats 

10 stormvervin

Hellpit

Arch-revenant 

10 Dryads

5 Tree-revenants

My 3 overgrown features were placed in thr other 3 quarters opposite my deployment one. He was the invader and set up most of his force on the right side of the board. I used the acorn to place a 2 tree forest within 9 of 3 units to cast her warscroll spell. When I told him what it did he asked if he could redeploy because of he knew that he would have done it differently. I said sure and he moved everyone just outside the range so I placed my forest closer the center of the right table quarters. I teleported the dryads though on my turn and moved them to th4 new forest and waypiped the tree revs to the same quarter to ensure 2 quarters. On his turn he debuffed the dryads and moved clanrats into position to charge the dryads and moved the HPA, Stormvermin and Clawlord towards the left quarter. The -1/-1 from the dryads was amazing and I only lost 3 plus I passed the battleshock. 

Turn 2 I win priority and teleport the Kurnoths to within 9 of both the HPA and the Stormvermin. The Arch-rev moved up to stay within 12 to buff the hunters. I failed the charge with the hunters twice and killed 4 clanrats and no casualties in return. In the battleshock phase 3 clanrats came back from their rule. This would prove to be a massive frustration. D3 returning each turn, plus a rally just means they never go away! Om his turn he charged the stormvermin into my kurnoth hunters and rolled stupidly hot on the HPA (11 move 12 charge) to get into the Arch-rev. Now this where I learned that I don't need to declare intention in AoS like in 40K. I put AOA on the Hunters and not AoD because I assumed he was going to attack with the HPA first. He used the stormverin who were buffed by the clawlord for +1a and also AoA for +1 to hit. After the dust settled I failed 9 wounds and at 2D each that was the Kurnoths wiped out. Apparently stormvermin are no joke. My Arch-Rev whiffed on her attacks, but held off until the very last wound. Dryads held firm again. The debuff really kept them alive. He had 3 quarters to my 1.

Turn 3 he won priority defuffed my dryads again and cast skitterleap on the greyseer. To get behind the dryads. Stormvervin charged my tree-revs and did the same thing to them. Greyseer charged the dryads to help the clanrats and once again they held! Tgdy even managed to wound the Greyseer twice! On my turn I finally the opportunity to cast my spell and manged to roll it on an 11. The greyseer found himself just in the bubble and was destroyed as were 5 more clanrats. However it didn't matter because 3 would eventually come back. These bloody clanrats would not break! 

The remainder of the game was me teleporting my branchwych to keep her alive. Once again I lost, but I. Starting to feel a bit better about how to use the army. I wish I could have changed my artifact to the arcane tome, but I was only allowed to change the trait. Things I learned (4th game of AoS3) is that I need to be more patient and reactionary with the CP's. It can be th4 difference between life or death of a unit. When I come across skaven again I know now the power of both skyre and verminous. Stormvervin will need to be a priority target because 3 attacks on 2'3/3's -1 2d is rough. Especially since they are on the smaller base size. I feel like is the hunt master could have lived I may have been able to kill 5 or 6 of them. Next game is going to be against my spouse also using a sylvaneth army because I need an extra game in and won't get to play anyone in the campaign. But we are now at the 1000 point level and I have added in a unit of 3 hunters with bows.

Until the next game. 

Edit: I also learned I was doing the ward saves wrong? I was playing them as I can either use the armour save or ward save and not one then the other. It would seem I have some old rules stuck on my brain from a dozen years of 40K. I'll be going back to read over the rule book again. That could have kept my jurnoth alive!

Ward saves are indeed after save rolls.

The sequence is:
- Hit 
- Wound
- Save
- Calculate total damage (number of attacks that were not saved multiplicated by damage characteristic + any mortal wound)
- Ward (1 roll per damage)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Arzalyn said:

It's good to hear you struggled less with your last game. I imagine the games will flow better for you once you start adding more units that contribute more with damage, as your units so far are mostly utility/buff units. Just wanted to ask, how were the Stormvermin doing 2 damage against the Kurnoths? Did your oponente had anything that increased their damage as their attack profile is 2/+3/+3/-1/1 normally.

I thought that was the base profile. I wonder if he may have changed the value?

• Confused 1

Quick story. Was playing a monster mash themed tournament. Brought 3 Durthus and a Treelord. Opponent cast purple sun turn 1. Killed a Durthu and a Treelord.

On turn 3 it killed another Durthu. 

Lost 1000pts to a 70pt spell in a tournament game. Fun 😑

Also the Magma dude invocation for fyreslayers is pretty nuts. If they roll a double (he did) it does a ton of mortals. Did about 14 mortals to my army on the top of turn 1, killing Drycha in the process. And there is no way to stop it without a priest. 

Thanks for coming to my salt-fest.  

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Landohammer said:

Quick story. Was playing a monster mash themed tournament. Brought 3 Durthus and a Treelord. Opponent cast purple sun turn 1. Killed a Durthu and a Treelord.

On turn 3 it killed another Durthu. 

Lost 1000pts to a 70pt spell in a tournament game. Fun 😑

In two turns (1 and 3) it rolled three 1s (two of which were on the first turn roll and likely the only rolls for the spell)?  Was there some mechanic that allowed him to subtract to the roll or an army rule that allowed him to make a dice roll a 1?  Or was this just an extreme case of dice rolling?

On the flip side I took a Durthu, two ancients and 3 treelords not a pick up game and their output surpassed what I expected of them (which,.. well historically low).  Oakenbrow did them nice.  Not a tournament but not everyone plays that level so I was sure happy the March of the Ents is viable for casual competitive.  

1 minute ago, Popisdead said:

In two turns (1 and 3) it rolled three 1s (two of which were on the first turn roll and likely the only rolls for the spell)?  Was there some mechanic that allowed him to subtract to the roll or an army rule that allowed him to make a dice roll a 1?  Or was this just an extreme case of dice rolling?

On the flip side I took a Durthu, two ancients and 3 treelords not a pick up game and their output surpassed what I expected of them (which,.. well historically low).  Oakenbrow did them nice.  Not a tournament but not everyone plays that level so I was sure happy the March of the Ents is viable for casual competitive.  

Yea, keep in mind it activates every Hero phase and has quite a large area of affect. So unless you keep every single unit 10+ inches apart its going to get quite a few triggers. It takes a 9+ to dispel it, and its faster than my Treelords. So they are going to get caught.

So on average, a purple sun will get 2-4 dice rolls per battle round, and thats probably 10-20 dice rolls per game. If your army is mostly monsters its an odds game you are going to lose :(

I ran Oakenbrow at the tournament. It was fun, and my games were all super close on BPs, but I was tabled every game. Each mortal wound hurts when your army is only like 86 wounds lol. I will personally be sticking to more traditional lists, at least until purple sun gets nerfed. But Oakenbrow def has some legs in the hands of a more competent player than me lol :S

• Thanks 1

On 7/12/2022 at 2:56 PM, Lavieth said:

Here are the armies

SKAVEN - Clan Verminous

20 Clanrats 

10 stormvervin

Hellpit

Arch-revenant 

10 Dryads

5 Tree-revenants

Until the next game. 

Well if you are not really knowledgeable of your whole army next time don't let him redeploy ;) It would've made the match more even for sure.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Landohammer said:

I ran Oakenbrow at the tournament. It was fun, and my games were all super close on BPs, but I was tabled every game. Each mortal wound hurts when your army is only like 86 wounds lol. I will personally be sticking to more traditional lists, at least until purple sun gets nerfed. But Oakenbrow def has some legs in the hands of a more competent player than me lol :S

Yeah, Sun is specially bad for armies with lots of expensive heroes like ours... I been trying Oakenbrow for a couple of games and I think it has some legs. Doubt it will be our most competitive glade but as long as you don't focus to hard on spamming treelords it work pretty well. I think if you try to limit yourself to 3-4 treelords variants among 1-2 Durthus, 1-2 Treelords and 0-1 Ancients it should be more than enough to benefit from the allegiance while still having space in the list for other units.

3 hours ago, Landohammer said:

Yea, keep in mind it activates every Hero phase and has quite a large area of affect. So unless you keep every single unit 10+ inches apart its going to get quite a few triggers. It takes a 9+ to dispel it, and its faster than my Treelords. So they are going to get caught.

So on average, a purple sun will get 2-4 dice rolls per battle round, and thats probably 10-20 dice rolls per game. If your army is mostly monsters its an odds game you are going to lose :(

Ohhhh my bad.  I thought I read 3" range so I was assuming it was tagging two of your guys, only in their phase.  Are you taking The Reaping?  You can do a rr on the dispel but shooting for a 10+ makes it pretty rare.  

I guess GW really wanted to sell more Endless Spell sets, maybe they didn't sell enough in the last 2 years :P

Okay that's way worse than I recall reading it in passing (i'm taking Purple Sun tomorrow with my Warherd I should re-read the spell bwahaha clearly i didn't comprehend it last week).  Tournament hell for Oakenbrow.  

I do agree with you.  Outside Purple Sun and MW spam a load of big guys is pretty good and fun to play.   

i'm keen to try Harvestboon and Hunters.  Time to pick up an Arch Revenant.  

I'm running Her Thighness and the Ents at a 1-day tournament this weekend because I don't want to do Purple Sun shenanigans.  At least all the TLs can teleport away from the Purple Sun even if they have to weather a turn or 2 of being near it.  That thing does need changes though. 

Shorthand list is: 

Oakenbrow/Dwindling

Alarielle
Durthu (G, Gnarled Warrior, Crown)
2 Treelord in Bounty Hunters
2x5 Tree-Rev in Expert Conquerors
Gladewyrm

• Like 5

Need some clarification please.

Iv just received my new Sylvaneth book.

I'm looking at Allerialle warscroll and it does not seem the same as I had seen previously online.

Spear of Kurnoth has no melee profile.

Cannot summon Gosimid archers through Soul Amphorie

Can someone confirm that this is correct as I was expecting a melee profile for the spear and the ability to summon Gosimid. I'm sure it is correct but wish to check.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Thugmullet said:

Need some clarification please.

Iv just received my new Sylvaneth book.

I'm looking at Allerialle warscroll and it does not seem the same as I had seen previously online.

Spear of Kurnoth has no melee profile.

Cannot summon Gosimid archers through Soul Amphorie

Can someone confirm that this is correct as I was expecting a melee profile for the spear and the ability to summon Gosimid. I'm sure it is correct but wish to check.

Thank you.

The profile you are thinking of was a fake. The one in your book that has an ability called "Rite of Life" is correct. 

18 minutes ago, Jaskier said:

The profile you are thinking of was a fake. The one in your book that has an ability called "Rite of Life" is correct. 

Thank you. I thought so but just wanted to hear it from someone else as I really wanted that other profile lol.

Must say but, for 840 points she really should be rend 3 on those beetle melee attacks if she can only do 20 points of damage BEFORE saves. It's a bit small for a God profile. Having said that she still looks good and usable for what she can do.

1 hour ago, Thugmullet said:

Thank you. I thought so but just wanted to hear it from someone else as I really wanted that other profile lol.

Must say but, for 840 points she really should be rend 3 on those beetle melee attacks if she can only do 20 points of damage BEFORE saves. It's a bit small for a God profile. Having said that she still looks good and usable for what she can do.

She's not a melee monster, she's worth her points thanks to her invocation and utility (and resurrect).

• Thanks 1

Just opened up the app to finally get back into playing games....man all my lists are useless now! The point increases have really caught me off guard.

Having said that I am pretty excited to the see the different lists people have now. Lots of experimenting going on with our faction right now....what a time to be alive!  

Random post. Just wanted to tell the story of a three game, one day tournament I attended this weekend. I was running Lumineth, but all three of my opponents were Sylvaneth! Each army was quite different - I lost to a warsong revenant with quite a lot of different units around it, beat a list with 2xTLA and 2xDurthu and then also won vs Alarielle.

It's made me really think about Sylvaneth lists again (they were my first ever AoS army, right back at the start). Biggest question for me is, do we think Alarielle is worth it? I'm thinking she is as long as you can keep her alive for at least 2 turns. I'm thinking of trying out Alarielle, Arch Revenant and 4x3 kurnoth hunters in some form or other (with her creating a fifth unit in turn 1). I think hunters are really good for their points, despite being quite expensive on the face of it. Would be interested in the thoughts of regular players.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WAAAGHdogg15 said:

Random post. Just wanted to tell the story of a three game, one day tournament I attended this weekend. I was running Lumineth, but all three of my opponents were Sylvaneth! Each army was quite different - I lost to a warsong revenant with quite a lot of different units around it, beat a list with 2xTLA and 2xDurthu and then also won vs Alarielle.

It's made me really think about Sylvaneth lists again (they were my first ever AoS army, right back at the start). Biggest question for me is, do we think Alarielle is worth it? I'm thinking she is as long as you can keep her alive for at least 2 turns. I'm thinking of trying out Alarielle, Arch Revenant and 4x3 kurnoth hunters in some form or other (with her creating a fifth unit in turn 1). I think hunters are really good for their points, despite being quite expensive on the face of it. Would be interested in the thoughts of regular players.

If you like Alarielle and want to run her, go for it, she's definitely not bad now! I think she's been in a couple lists that finished on podiums of GTs lately.

For instance the list below took 3rd at South Coast Series July:

Player: Simon Weakley
Allegiance: Sylvaneth
– Glade: Heartwood
– Season of War: The Reaping
– Mortal Realm: Ghyran
– Grand Strategy: Take What’s Theirs
– Triumphs: Indomitable

Leaders
Alarielle the Everqueen (840)*
Arch-Revenant (120)*
– General
– Command Trait: Warsinger
– Artefact: Arcane Tome (Universal Artefact)
– Lore of the Deepwood: Treesong

Battleline
6 x Kurnoth Hunters with Kurnoth Greatbows (460)*
– Reinforced x 1
5 x Tree-Revenants (110)*
5 x Tree-Revenants (110)*

Units
3 x Revenant Seekers (235)*

Endless Spells & Invocations
Chronomantic Cogs (40)
Spiteswarm Hive (40)

Core Battalions
*Battle Regiment

Total: 1955 / 2000
Reinforced Units: 1 / 4
Allies: 0 / 400
Wounds: 87
Drops: 1

He dropped only one game to the Slaves to Darkness army which finished first.

I actually need to try to contact him to ask how he managed to win against 2 Nighthaunt lists: with my list I don't see how I stand a chance against the spooky boys. 

But that's off topic so let's get  back to Alarielle:
I think she benefits a lot from the nerf of Thunderbolt Volley and the fact that we are not in a shooting meta. With Warsinger + Spiteswarm Hive, you should be able to deliver her and hit exactly where you want and then get back to safety with Strike and Fade, in the first couple rounds, while your Kurnoth Hunters w/ Bows are sitting on your back objective (with the Arch-Revenant buffing them). And in the 3rd/4th round, she can just stay in the fight, now that you have (hopefully) thinned a bit the ennemy threats. And if she dies, she comes back on turn 4 (2+) or 5 (guaranteed) to seal the deal.

However, since she represents ~40% of your army you need not only to keep her alive but also to use her in the first couple rounds to make her worth it: the worst case scenario is if she dies before summoning (that's why you should probably try to secure the 1-drop in case you go against super aggressive alpha lists).

Is playing her the most competitive option for the new Battletome? We don't know, that's too early.
Is playing her a viable option? Definitely.
Should you player her? For sure! She's such a beautiful model it would be a shame to keep her on the shelf.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, WAAAGHdogg15 said:

@KarrWolves summarized her uses pretty well. She is definitely playable. She is a great utility piece with a good damage, but she can die pretty easy if you are not careful with where you send her. As long as she don't die before summoning and doing some casting, she should do well as you can bring her back on turn 4~5. Also I recommend trying to get some casting bonus for her, be it the gnarlroot 3d6 or the dwindling or cogs rerolls.

Now about the list you suggest, I think it can have legs, but I wouldn't go all in with the Hunters. The balance between our units roles favors a more balanced play style rather than spamming a unit, from my experience so far. Hunters are resilient hammers, but they are pretty slow and lack the mobility some of our other units have. My personal list with her in Heartwood is pretty similar to the one Karrwolves posted, I just changed the bows + cogs for scythes and the season to dwindling (I avoiding bows so far mostly because the players I usually play are getting tired of shooting).

• Like 2

I don't have a ton of notes from my Saturday event, but I did go 3-0 with the Alarielle Oakenbrow list I posted earlier and finished 2nd!  Scenarios were Idols, Mighty/Cunning, and Lurkers Below.  I tabled a Double Mawkrusha IronJawz list on turn 3 in Mighty and the Cunning.  I summoned a Treelord in all three games to stay on theme.  I only used Strike and Fade once the entire tournament (didn't really need it).  Treelords absolutely SLAP now.  There are some things in the book I want to see get hit (Spellsinger, looking at you), but I'm also not a huge fan of this GHB.

• Like 3

Spite-Revs alternative Models 

I am playing around with the idea to write up a Dreadwood list. But I am not the biggest fan of their models, especially building and buying 20++ of them. Do you have suitable proxies in mind?

(I love the Tree-Revs and run 2x min squads in every list.)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Keilerei said:

Spite-Revs alternative Models 

I am playing around with the idea to write up a Dreadwood list. But I am not the biggest fan of their models, especially building and buying 20++ of them. Do you have suitable proxies in mind?

(I love the Tree-Revs and run 2x min squads in every list.)

It need to be GW models or are you open to 3D models? Fleshcraft studios and Cult miniatures have some 3D models that could work. With GW models I just saw one that used dryads with Spite arms. Honestly if you don't plan on using dryads I imagine they could work pretty well as spites.

3 hours ago, Pennydude said:

I don't have a ton of notes from my Saturday event, but I did go 3-0 with the Alarielle Oakenbrow list I posted earlier and finished 2nd!  Scenarios were Idols, Mighty/Cunning, and Lurkers Below.  I tabled a Double Mawkrusha IronJawz list on turn 3 in Mighty and the Cunning.  I summoned a Treelord in all three games to stay on theme.  I only used Strike and Fade once the entire tournament (didn't really need it).  Treelords absolutely SLAP now.  There are some things in the book I want to see get hit (Spellsinger, looking at you), but I'm also not a huge fan of this GHB.

Glad to hear it work well! Did you find the Bounty hunters with the treelords useful? I not finding too much GV that it help kill in my games, so I'm starting to considered going back to the 1 drop lists. Also, would you change something in it after your games?

• Like 1