• Zombie Horde
    • Completely New Destruction
    • Completely New Order
    • Completely New Chaos
    • Completely New Death
    • FyreSlayers
    • Seraphon
    • Chaos Dwarf

Deep Aelves. But I'm open for any other faction as long as they keep their new direction. I can't imagine myself buying "normal", classic army that can be found across several other universes/games like normal orks, high elfs or normal dwarfs. After Fyreslayers, Kharadrons, SCE, Seraphon, Skavens and all the Chaos I want new factions to be something special. 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something completely new for Death. Much as I'd like to see something done about the ridiculously fragmented and anaemic Death factions we have already, I feel it would be healthier to have an injection of fresh blood (tee hee!). Something with the scale and imagination of the Kharadron Overlords is just what Death needs.

3 hours ago, ChippyRick said:

Really think and hope Death get some love soon. New Vampires would be interesting, but anything really.

Also love the idea of new free guild/free cities but atm maybe not now order have had some love.

Anything death gets my vote but plastic and updated rules on the bloodknights would be awesome. Reckon if anything it would be Deathrattle though as the most complete faction currently. 

Credit Card at the ready for when they finally take Mistweaver Saih and the Tenebral Shard from Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower and give them some appropriate bros to run round with!!

I think the first lot of Aelfs that come out I will buy regardless of the aesthetic at the moment, be they the Deep Aelves, Bird Aelves? Dead Aelves or Barbie Aelves. Just give me some Aelves.....

It wouldnt take much to bring Nurgle up to snuff with knorne and tzeentch. Just bridge the gap between rotbringers and demons, give both specific command traits, artefacts and allegiance abilities, and possibly a couple units for mortals (desperatley need faction specific chaff unit like tzeentch acolytes and one/few non-named characters.)

2 minutes ago, sal4m4nd3r said:

It wouldnt take much to bring Nurgle up to snuff with knorne and tzeentch. Just bridge the gap between rotbringers and demons, give both specific command traits, artefacts and allegiance abilities, and possibly a couple units for mortals (desperatley need faction specific chaff unit like tzeentch acolytes and one/few non-named characters.)

So the DoT release but with more puss xD

2 hours ago, pforson said:

I don't want Skryre Skaven, I want all Skaven together - Disciples of the Horned Rat - much like Khorne and Tzeentch. Makes sense as the Horned Rat has been promoted up to chaos god level.

I am much opposite. I'd like to see Skyre, Pestilence, ninja rats and mutant rats all seperate factions just as Fyreslayers and Kharadrons are. Then there is chance that all of them would get enough spotlight and interesting ideas. 

4 hours ago, Countmoore said:

Anything death gets my vote but plastic and updated rules on the bloodknights would be awesome. Reckon if anything it would be Deathrattle though as the most complete faction currently. 

Deathrattle would get my attention. Love the models already in that range and more of it would be great.

Bloodknights need serious attention. Hate the current models (have 15!!). Rally outdated models and in finecast its even worse.

At the moment, 1/3 of participants have voted for some kind of Death army - I hope that GW is aware...

I did vote for a new Death faction, as the Death Alliance deserves new models.

But if there had been a new Bretonnians option I would have gone for that one:P

3 hours ago, Veillotron said:

At the moment, 1/3 of participants have voted for some kind of Death army - I hope that GW is aware...

And even a little more for some sort of Dark Aelf force!  Come on GW show us something awesome.

I'm worried that with so much attention being put on the new 40K roll-out we may not get so much for a bit.

1 hour ago, FRoper said:

Everybody have forgotten the greatest of all the fractions an entire army of my little ponies . they will overcome chaos with cuteness and horrific murder.

Id say for AoS we are talking more an army of Unicorns :) 

The crazy part is I want Nurgle so bad. But Death and Dark elves deserve some help, seriously. I would put death above Dark elves though. Mostly because that whole faction is sooo limited atm.

My vote,because Im selfish is Nurgle first( should be third)

Then Death second ( should be first)

Then Dark Elves third (should be second)

On 10/05/2017 at 4:14 AM, Travis Baumann said:

I'm worried that with so much attention being put on the new 40K roll-out we may not get so much for a bit.

Well the overlords are still in the process of being released.

And yes, something Death related, preferably skeletons or vampires; I personally don't want something entirely new but from the precedent set from all of the releases so far I would not be surprised.

Archived