Let's chat Disciples of Tzeentch

Nico

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Malin said:

Source of this info?

14th scroll for daemons might be Changeling

This photo shows the number of warscrolls. The contents are a mixture of the live stream info,  existing units and my best guesses.

You are right about the Changeling, I had forgotten it.

15698021_846396122169434_4098294104475366348_n.jpg

Haven't noticed the info, not a master of Italian. You know, pictures are quite a distraction.

Changeling is finecast model, maybe he will not get in the list due to this...

3 weeks of waiting ahead of us, maybe Warhammer TV will spill some beans before the release. Wonder when Tzaangor stuff gets released and will there be start collectong box for Tzeentch Disciples and Tzentch Daemons.

As I ponder finishing up my Silver Tower box, nearly everything is included in this new release.

What I am wondering is - are the spidergrotthings going to be included?

It feels to me that they are more boxset specific, maybe too specific. It almost feels like they wouldn't fit into a destruction grots release either (being tzeentch twisted grots) but - correct me if I'm wrong - would it be the first time a unit in a new GW boxset doesn't get rules for either 40k or AoS?

1 hour ago, Turragor said:

As I ponder finishing up my Silver Tower box, nearly everything is included in this new release.

What I am wondering is - are the spidergrotthings going to be included?

It feels to me that they are more boxset specific, maybe too specific. It almost feels like they wouldn't fit into a destruction grots release either (being tzeentch twisted grots) but - correct me if I'm wrong - would it be the first time a unit in a new GW boxset doesn't get rules for either 40k or AoS?

They'll be in the spiderfang faction, I imagine - I'd be shocked if nothing further was done with them! This is lookign really good - very tempted by the book. 

1 hour ago, daedalus81 said:

Poor mutalith :\

What about the curseling or soulgrinder?

yeah sucks... cant understands games-workshops ignorance with this model and the slaughterbrute, they're both subpar and a simple keyword makes all the difference. 

such a shame for such gorgeous models. 

11 hours ago, Arkiham said:

yeah sucks... cant understands games-workshops ignorance with this model and the slaughterbrute, they're both subpar and a simple keyword makes all the difference. 

such a shame for such gorgeous models. 

They had the exact same problem in 8th too, drove me nuts then and still does now.

On 31 December 2016 at 4:49 PM, hobgoblinclub said:

If that's the list of scrolls, how are they going to stretch it out for a few weeks of releases? Other than the LoC, will the later weeks just be repacks? 

Week one acolytes

week two tzaangors

week three demons

possibly week four heroes.

week five duardin crossover campaign book. 

This is just a guess obviously but it seems plausible.

23 hours ago, Malakithe said:

Soulgrinder can choose keywords I thought? He will be fine now. 

I was curious about this - as if you read the scroll, you choose the keyword for the grinder on set up. So can it actually be in a tzeentch only faction?

8 minutes ago, FunkyPunk said:

I was curious about this - as if you read the scroll, you choose the keyword for the grinder on set up. So can it actually be in a tzeentch only faction?

It's the same as any other keywords model, I belive it was faqd

On 02/01/2017 at 11:52 AM, Chikout said:

Week one acolytes

week two tzaangors

week three demons

possibly week four heroes.

week five duardin crossover campaign book. 

This is just a guess obviously but it seems plausible.

Week one - acolytes + Ogroid + Gaunt Summoner (in WD)

Week two - Tzaangors + characters

Week three - Demons

Week four - STEAMHEAD (I bloody hope at least. I can't keep waiting)

Archived