AoS3 - Kruleboyz Discussion

Newtype_Zero

1 minute ago, JustAsPlanned said:

Maybe the red subfaction would have the theoretical cavalry unit as Battleline 

Look, until it’s confirmed that it’s not happening I have hope

If  you are interested, my post has some unit designs I made. Feel free to use anything as you see fit, I won't have any models ready to post for a few months at least sadly. 

16 minutes ago, NauticalSoup said:

I don't think GW is in the habit of confirming information about releases that don't exist, beyond the 'that's all for now' type throwaway comment we already got for Kruleboys.

i mean its possible with todays article ending with this: "Keep checking back on Warhammer Community for more information on when you can pre-order the book, these dragons, and perhaps one or two other surprises…"

2 hours ago, P.T.Bahnum said:

i mean its possible with todays article ending with this: "Keep checking back on Warhammer Community for more information on when you can pre-order the book, these dragons, and perhaps one or two other surprises…"

Honestly I wouldn't expect anything for us at this point, but if they reveal anything Terrain/endless spells for the Warclans would be the most probable.

Edited by Arzalyn

8 hours ago, P.T.Bahnum said:

Unfortunatly they confirmed multiple times on Facebook AoS profile that's all have been revealed for Kruleboyz. Stormcast probably will see some more before BT preorder.

Strange range : few units,very few battleline even compare to ironjawz and bonesplitterz,  a lot of Monster heros ,just one non hero Monster.

18 minutes ago, cyrus said:

Unfortunatly they confirmed multiple times on Facebook AoS profile that's all have been revealed for Kruleboyz. Stormcast probably will see some more before BT preorder.

Strange range : few units,very few battleline even compare to ironjawz and bonesplitterz,  a lot of Monster heros ,just one non hero Monster.

Yeah, very strange.  I'm hopping the other clans also get some count as battleline!

23 minutes ago, Magnus The Blue said:

Anyone else notice the nice little combo in the latest sneak peak. Gobsprakk can Sneaky Miasma himself to move 14" in the hero phase, making him nicely in range for The Black Pit.  

yeah and then run away to safety or charge to clean up depending on outcome, seems quite useful

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cyrus said:

It’s been feeling like the lumineth first and second wave release situation for a while now, but at the same time it also feels like....well to quote the great bugs bunny “that’s all folks”

Edited by Sivyre

5 hours ago, cyrus said:

You got the link to any of those Facebook posts? Not to doubt I'm just shocked cause they haven't confirmed it anywhere else.

Not much news for us: https://www.warhammer-community.com/2021/08/13/mob-em-skewer-em-or-zap-em-three-ways-to-waaagh-in-the-new-orruk-warclans-battletome/

Looks like the balista will have a similar profile to the Boltboyz (with better damage against monsters). The new spell offer some field control, but another cast 7 with now cast bonus will be a gamble...

nxxaWdI5nWjxgAP1.jpg

9fu2JXf7rQ7ovvNz.jpg

• Like 2

• Subscriber

Time to load up on Beast-skewer Killbows and boltboyz and hide them behind my my brutes then. 

I like the idea of the Kruleboyz just using the Ironjawz as human orruk shields while standing back at a safe distance and firing giant bolts over their heads. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Gothmaug said:

The Ballista is a nice surprise though. You'd get 2+3 damage on average on a 15 wound monster, here's hoping its got enough Rend to make it useful. 

The bolts will benefit from the kruleboy poison, I assume, and so you could turn all that into mortal wounds on a 6, or 5+ with the shaman!

Could certainly make a mega-gargant sweat if you roll well!

Edited by Zamik
  • Haha 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

I mean I also feel the beast-skewer has great potential, not just as a monster killer but a hero killer as well. I mean of course it won't happen often (almost never), but on that rare occasion you roll equal to the units wound characteristic and it does come up either all 5+ or enough to be within 2 of killing a unit, you might kill a hero for free.

• Like 2