Sons of Behemat Discussion 👣

Gareth 🍄

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2020 at 2:13 PM, a74xhx said:

Anyone done conversions to change the position of the mega Gargant legs yet? I get the feeling it's going to involve lots of green stuff sculpting.

i havent bothered with converting gdub giants as of yet. i feel that id lose too much detail and have to hide too much. Instead i invested in some mantic models and have been free to hack up and reposition their solid plastic appendages. take a look...

1B67522F-120C-4BAF-9AD1-36590C611848.jpeg

E7D7D65E-0FB6-4888-81C8-FBAE7FA6DF46.jpeg

• Like 4
  • LOVE IT! 1

4 hours ago, Riff_Raff_Rascal said:

i havent bothered with converting gdub giants as of yet. i feel that id lose too much detail and have to hide too much. Instead i invested in some mantic models and have been free to hack up and reposition their solid plastic appendages. take a look...

Nice conversion, sir. Looks great. Is this three limbed fellow a chaos infused gargant?

@EasyArmy Yes indeed. I'll be adding a fourth arm actually and will be two headed. Im writing up plenty of fluff for this army and this guys deal is two gargants in Chamon had a run in with Tzeentch forces and accidently got fused together. Im missing the GW gargant in the picture but I'll have one Mega from Chamon, one from Shyish and one from Ghyran. It'll be all themed to Ghyran because of them assembling near the supposed mountain range made up of Behemat himself. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Riff_Raff_Rascal said:

@EasyArmy Yes indeed. I'll be adding a fourth arm actually and will be two headed. Im writing up plenty of fluff for this army and this guys deal is two gargants in Chamon had a run in with Tzeentch forces and accidently got fused together. Im missing the GW gargant in the picture but I'll have one Mega from Chamon, one from Shyish and one from Ghyran. It'll be all themed to Ghyran because of them assembling near the supposed mountain range made up of Behemat himself. 

Mate I love this.

• Like 1

Alright, got my first game in with Sons today. It was total conquest (battle for the pass but from the long board edges) on my friend's jungle mat vs his tournament Tzeentch army in the realm of beasts. (my head cannon had us in the realm of life because of the mat but...) 2,000pts I was breaker tribe and he was the eternal conflagration. Impactful scenery was as follows: An overgrown stone henge in the center right hand side of the mat and a mystical road running down the center left of the map.. There were other pieces but they did nothing but create 2 big corridors up the center. There was a 2 1/2 hour time limit as well. Tournament prep was he name of the game (for him, I just wanted to play giants).

My Army:

Spoiler

Breaker tribe: Idiots with flags - 6 drops 2,000pts, 142 wounds

Gate breaker mega gargant - general - extremely bitter - vs heroes, portcullis

Gate breaker mega gargant

3x1 mancrushers

1x3 mancrushers

My opponent's army

Spoiler

Eternal conflagration - 12 drops - ????pts, 249 wounds (I think)

1 herald on chariot - general - unknown spell and trait

The blue scribes - fold reality

Fatemaster - artifact that projects a -1 to hit in shooting aura

The changeling - betrayal of tzeentch

4x10 pink horrors

4x3 flamers of Tzeentch

Deployment: I put the 3 giant block in the center flanked by the gate breakers, the general on the right. 2 of the singles deployed to grab the side objectives with the last hanging back to grab my own if I went first. In my opponent's center he had a double line of horrors in front of the flamers, blue scribes and fatemaster.. On the left was the changeling and another horror unit while the right was the chariot and the last horrors.

Turn 1:  I finished deploying first and since he wasn't in range I didn't want to give him a free round of shooting and I gave him first turn. Knowing he was out of range, he moved up somewhat cautiously, maintaining formations. Only a handful of models made it onto each objective. My turn I sent the lone mancrushers to take the flank's objectives. The general and the rear giant went right while the other mega went left and the 3 giants went center. I used the hurl rocks on the 3 mancrushers who got 2 wounds through that were saved by destiny dice. The 2 gate breakers killed 4 flamers to hamper his shooting. Both megas made their charges with one little one into the left. Unfortunately the 3 man unit failed its 8 inch charge with a re-roll. Oh well. The general killed the chariot and 4 pinks while the other mega tagged 2 units and killed 14 or so wounds of horrors. The little one killed something like 5 more. (enemy casualties are going to be far from exact. I have a rough total at the end but the turns are kind of guesses) My opponent lost 2 blues to battleshock and I took like 3 wounds in return on the left mega. (I just realized that I forgot the terrify special rule. Whoops) He used another destiny dice to resurrect the 4 pinks lost.  Surprisingly the horrors got more dangerous in melee the more I killed. I'd say the megas rolled below average and the mancrusher kind of whiffed.

Turn 2: We rolled off and my opponent won it. (there's a mild competition to see who can lose more initiative tests in a "season" Currently he's ahead, but I'm gaining) He took it and mostly stayed put. After all, I was already in his face.  Fold reality revived 4 pinks on the left and all the horrors that could got their spell off. He forgot to activate the re-roll aura from the fatemaster this turn, but to end it quickly, the left mancrusher died (RIP Scaly) and the mega took 10 wounds and the general took 4. Not that bad honestly.  The flamers whiffed (except against scaly) and the horrors did pretty well. In combat 12 wounds for 4 on the general with 3 wounds on the left mega for ... something like another 9. My boys did not roll spectacularly (general whiffed pretty bad for his +1 to hit being active) this turn, but it is a dice game after all. Of note, the expanding blue horde took the left objective from me with their increasing numbers. Nothing notable in battleshock. I think like 2 fled or something.  My turn I could have moved the 3 giants to secure the left objective like a smart boy, but I wanted more dead flamers and kept them on the middle to shoot and hope for a good charge roll (something like a 9). The megas both whiffed shooting, but 2 more flamers ate rocks from the mancrushers. The 2 singles on the right moved to support the boss and then we charged. The singles made it in and the block made a 6 inch charge. Only enough to reach the center. Darn. 5 pinks died in the center and 5 horrors popped on the right from impact hits.  In combat the mega killed 23 for 7 in return on the left unit and the mancrushers rolled spectacularily poorly and killed 11 from the center unit alongside a flamer that strayed too close. On the right the general got 9 through and the singles did a total of 11 for 3 in return on the general. A command point saw none flee from the left unit and 4 fled from the right. My opponent claimed that fleeing gave him the downgraded version, but I remember the opposite being true. I didn't really care however and we moved on.

Turn 3: I won the roll off and took the turn. Probably a mistake but I wanted to try and save the mega on the left. I was all locked up so no movement. The rocks killed a total of 10 from the respective units. A total of 12 died on the right for 2 wounds on the general ( I whiffed again), the mega did 6 on the left unit and the center got it's act together and killed 19 horrors. The mega took 4 in return. A command point save the center from battleshock. His turn saw 5 pinks returned to the center from fold reality and  none of the horrors getting their spells off. The fatemaster zipped over to my objective and the untouched pinks guarded the right flank only to be reinforced by 10 summoned blues. Shooting saw my mega on the left finished off with extreme pregiduce and 3 wounds on the central giant unit. The right flank took 23 causalities and lost the remainder to battleshock, freeing the 2 gargants and my general. The central horrors took 21 wounds for 2 in return. His last command point saved them.

Turn 4: I won the roll off and finally saw sense. The 3 mancrushers retreated onto the left objective and the general made his way towards the back. Not wanting a repeat fly by, the last single stayed on the right objective. rocks killed 2 horrors and 2 flamers. If my general got a high enough charge roll he could take my opponent's objective with longshanks (I think that's how it works), so of course he didn't. Still, he did 10 wounds between the 2 horror units he did catch. The lone crusher took back my objective and did 2 mortals. I knew I couldn't reach his objective and let the dice decide who my general fought. It came up with the "untouched unit." The general at 12 wounds had apparently had enough of all these horrors and spiked his dice. 34 damage to the unit (18 from the flail, 12 from his other attacks, and 4 from impact hits). Wow. Needless to say, without a command point the rest fled. Unfortunately the lone mancrusher had the opposite results and did 2 to the fate master. He still took the objective back. With only 20 minutes left and being down by 2 before my opponent's turn, I called it. 

Conclusions: Wow! That was pretty fun (except a brief argument about my mega being in range to reach the changeling. He wasn't, so if I had charged a bit to the left I might have killed him and removed the -1 to hit from the left. Oh well)! I made a few small yet critical mistakes that cost me the game, but my opponent made a couple of big blunders too. Mind you, I could have still pulled out a win in the 5th turn. He was unlikely to take out my general and had a total of 35 or so horrors left between 3 units with 3 flamers and his heroes. Not exactly a murderous horde. All my objectives were well protected from his available counter attacks. If he won the roll off with a double turn he could have recovered, but I was in a good place. We also wasted 15 or so minutes, so I could have won with the time limit, but I was in this for the joy of Behemat. I must say, the breaker tribe saved me from the annoying -1 to be hit bubble the daemon heroes give off. Hit on normals most of the game. Against other armies, the +1 would have been very deadly. I also forgot it a couple of times as well as completely forgetting the "stuff 'em in me bag" rule. Oh well. I'm not sure about the portcullis, it's not bad, but not great either (the others aren't either, but still) Not sure if I should shake up the command trait/artifact. The + vs heroes is rather nice for dealing with enemy centerpieces, so I'm inclined to keep it. The overall strategy of killing the things that get buffed over the well protected buffers seemed to work. Against a slower, not flying army, it likely would have worked out fine, but I needed to keep in mind the mobility. Lessons for next time. Now, for the ridiculous total of the game            Points: SoB - 16, DoT - 19 (If we had completed the turn) and      *drum roll*            Kills: DoT - 1 mega, 1 gargant. SoB - around 180 horrors, 9 flamers, 1 chariot   Who says the sons are a low damage army? Geeze. Admittedly I was in combat every turn for the whole game, but still...  (I know the numbers don't match up, but between 200 wounds of horrors and all the respawns and summons, I figure it's close to that)

Hope you enjoyed!   -    For Behemat!

Edited by TheArborealWalrus
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, TheArborealWalrus said:

Alright, got my first game in with Sons today. It was total conquest (battle for the pass but from the long board edges) on my friend's jungle mat vs his tournament Tzeentch army in the realm of beasts. (my head cannon had us in the realm of life because of the mat but...) 2,000pts I was breaker tribe and he was the eternal conflagration. Impactful scenery was as follows: An overgrown stone henge in the center right hand side of the mat and a mystical road running down the center left of the map.. There were other pieces but they did nothing but create 2 big corridors up the center. There was a 2 1/2 hour time limit as well. Tournament prep was he name of the game (for him, I just wanted to play giants).

My Army:

Hide contents

Breaker tribe: Idiots with flags - 6 drops 2,000pts, 142 wounds

Gate breaker mega gargant - general - extremely bitter - vs heroes, portcullis

Gate breaker mega gargant

3x1 mancrushers

1x3 mancrushers

My opponent's army

Hide contents

Eternal conflagration - 12 drops - ????pts, 249 wounds (I think)

1 herald on chariot - general - unknown spell and trait

The blue scribes - fold reality

Fatemaster - artifact that projects a -1 to hit in shooting aura

The changeling - betrayal of tzeentch

4x10 pink horrors

4x3 flamers of Tzeentch

Deployment: I put the 3 giant block in the center flanked by the gate breakers, the general on the right. 2 of the singles deployed to grab the side objectives with the last hanging back to grab my own if I went first. In my opponent's center he had a double line of horrors in front of the flamers, blue scribes and fatemaster.. On the left was the changeling and another horror unit while the right was the chariot and the last horrors.

Turn 1:  I finished deploying first and since he wasn't in range I didn't want to give him a free round of shooting and I gave him first turn. Knowing he was out of range, he moved up somewhat cautiously, maintaining formations. Only a handful of models made it onto each objective. My turn I sent the lone mancrushers to take the flank's objectives. The general and the rear giant went right while the other mega went left and the 3 giants went center. I used the hurl rocks on the 3 mancrushers who got 2 wounds through that were saved by destiny dice. The 2 gate breakers killed 4 flamers to hamper his shooting. Both megas made their charges with one little one into the left. Unfortunately the 3 man unit failed its 8 inch charge with a re-roll. Oh well. The general killed the chariot and 4 pinks while the other mega tagged 2 units and killed 14 or so wounds of horrors. The little one killed something like 5 more. (enemy casualties are going to be far from exact. I have a rough total at the end but the turns are kind of guesses) My opponent lost 2 blues to battleshock and I took like 3 wounds in return on the left mega. (I just realized that I forgot the terrify special rule. Whoops) He used another destiny dice to resurrect the 4 pinks lost.  Surprisingly the horrors got more dangerous in melee the more I killed. I'd say the megas rolled below average and the mancrusher kind of whiffed.

Turn 2: We rolled off and my opponent won it. (there's a mild competition to see who can lose more initiative tests in a "season" Currently he's ahead, but I'm gaining) He took it and mostly stayed put. After all, I was already in his face.  Fold reality revived 4 pinks on the left and all the horrors that could got their spell off. He forgot to activate the re-roll aura from the fatemaster this turn, but to end it quickly, the left mancrusher died (RIP Scaly) and the mega took 10 wounds and the general took 4. Not that bad honestly.  The flamers whiffed (except against scaly) and the horrors did pretty well. In combat 12 wounds for 4 on the general with 3 wounds on the left mega for ... something like another 9. My boys did not roll spectacularly (general whiffed pretty bad for his +1 to hit being active) this turn, but it is a dice game after all. Of note, the expanding blue horde took the left objective from me with their increasing numbers. Nothing notable in battleshock. I think like 2 fled or something.  My turn I could have moved the 3 giants to secure the left objective like a smart boy, but I wanted more dead flamers and kept them on the middle to shoot and hope for a good charge roll (something like a 9). The megas both whiffed shooting, but 2 more flamers ate rocks from the mancrushers. The 2 singles on the right moved to support the boss and then we charged. The singles made it in and the block made a 6 inch charge. Only enough to reach the center. Darn. 5 pinks died in the center and 5 horrors popped on the right from impact hits.  In combat the mega killed 23 for 7 in return on the left unit and the mancrushers rolled spectacularily poorly and killed 11 from the center unit alongside a flamer that strayed too close. On the right the general got 9 through and the singles did a total of 11 for 3 in return on the general. A command point saw none flee from the left unit and 4 fled from the right. My opponent claimed that fleeing gave him the downgraded version, but I remember the opposite being true. I didn't really care however and we moved on.

Turn 3: I won the roll off and took the turn. Probably a mistake but I wanted to try and save the mega on the left. I was all locked up so no movement. The rocks killed a total of 10 from the respective units. A total of 12 died on the right for 2 wounds on the general ( I whiffed again), the mega did 6 on the left unit and the center got it's act together and killed 19 horrors. The mega took 4 in return. A command point save the center from battleshock. His turn saw 5 pinks returned to the center from fold reality and  none of the horrors getting their spells off. The fatemaster zipped over to my objective and the untouched pinks guarded the right flank only to be reinforced by 10 summoned blues. Shooting saw my mega on the left finished off with extreme pregiduce and 3 wounds on the central giant unit. The right flank took 23 causalities and lost the remainder to battleshock, freeing the 2 gargants and my general. The central horrors took 21 wounds for 2 in return. His last command point saved them.

Turn 4: I won the roll off and finally saw sense. The 3 mancrushers retreated onto the left objective and the general made his way towards the back. Not wanting a repeat fly by, the last single stayed on the right objective. rocks killed 2 horrors and 2 flamers. If my general got a high enough charge roll he could take my opponent's objective with longshanks (I think that's how it works), so of course he didn't. Still, he did 10 wounds between the 2 horror units he did catch. The lone crusher took back my objective and did 2 mortals. I knew I couldn't reach his objective and let the dice decide who my general fought. It came up with the "untouched unit." The general at 12 wounds had apparently had enough of all these horrors and spiked his dice. 34 damage to the unit (18 from the flail, 12 from his other attacks, and 4 from impact hits). Wow. Needless to say, without a command point the rest fled. Unfortunately the lone mancrusher had the opposite results and did 2 to the fate master. He still took the objective back. With only 20 minutes left and being down by 2 before my opponent's turn, I called it. 

Conclusions: Wow! That was pretty fun (except a brief argument about my mega being in range to reach the changeling. He wasn't, so if I had charged a bit to the left I might have killed him and removed the -1 to hit from the left. Oh well)! I made a few small yet critical mistakes that cost me the game, but my opponent made a couple of big blunders too. Mind you, I could have still pulled out a win in the 5th turn. He was unlikely to take out my general and had a total of 35 or so horrors left between 3 units with 3 flamers and his heroes. Not exactly a murderous horde. All my objectives were well protected from his available counter attacks. If he won the roll off with a double turn he could have recovered, but I was in a good place. We also wasted 15 or so minutes, so I could have won with the time limit, but I was in this for the joy of Behemat. I must say, the breaker tribe saved me from the annoying -1 to be hit bubble the daemon heroes give off. Hit on normals most of the game. Against other armies, the +1 would have been very deadly. I also forgot it a couple of times as well as completely forgetting the "stuff 'em in me bag" rule. Oh well. I'm not sure about the portcullis, it's not bad, but not great either (the others aren't either, but still) Not sure if I should shake up the command trait/artifact. The + vs heroes is rather nice for dealing with enemy centerpieces, so I'm inclined to keep it. The overall strategy of killing the things that get buffed over the well protected buffers seemed to work. Against a slower, not flying army, it likely would have worked out fine, but I needed to keep in mind the mobility. Lessons for next time. Now, for the ridiculous total of the game            Points: SoB - 16, DoT - 19 (If we had completed the turn) and      *drum roll*            Kills: DoT - 1 mega, 1 gargant. SoB - around 180 horrors, 9 flamers, 1 chariot   Who says the sons are a low damage army? Geeze. Admittedly I was in combat every turn for the whole game, but still...  (I know the numbers don't match up, but between 200 wounds of horrors and all the respawns and summons, I figure it's close to that)

Hope you enjoyed!   -    For Behemat!

Congrats! Last time I played against a stronger Tzeentch list with buffed flamers because of exalted flamers. They stood behind walls of horrors....

no chance for sons because we have no protection against shooting and a skilled player take first one mega out than another... a good sign that specialy flamers are op

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Drazhoath said:

no chance for sons because we have no protection against shooting and a skilled player take first one mega out than another

Thanks! No recourse save our own shooting! My opponent had a great many horrors that he was hiding behind, but there is no hiding when the gargants come out to play.  (we're reasonably fast with decent range and pretty good shooting profiles) If he had out dropped me I'd have been in quite the dilemma. Basically lose my first turn to deny his shooting or get stuck in right away. (His double turn then might have ruined me)If he could have alpha struck me with all his flamers turn 1 I would've been done for. Fortunately I was in range to neuter his attacks a fair bit. Taking out 4 flamers turn 1 was pretty big. I don't think I would have had a real chance in this match without the generalized +1 to hit his units. Neutralized the -1 nicely. I was concerned about exalteds for this match, but my thought was to just snipe them with the gatebreakers. They have 4 wounds so one boulder would do it. Hitting on 4s with no possible +1 would have been bad though. (counting the -1)

As said earlier in the thread, sons struggle against anything that can kill a mega quickly. We're tanky but also not. Also struggle with alpha strikes rather a lot.

The flamers behind horrors is the net list nowadays. Difficult to deal with. If they didn't have that -1 to be hit aura they wouldn't be so bad. If you're not a melee death machine, super fast, or also good at shooting you can't really compete against them. The more flamers they have, the less horrors they get. It's a delicate balance for them.

• Thanks 1

I’ve played 7 games so far against multiple opponents and I can honestly say I’ve never had more fun. I’ve won all 7 but regardless of that, they were all enjoyable gaming experiences. Magic and shooting are definitely going to be our Achilles Heel but we already knew that coming in as Sons players. It will be interesting to see how our army stands up against the battletomes that are coming in 2021. 

• Like 1

Just wanted to share the beginning of my small Taker tribe.

The hands of the Mega are magnetized and the head can be switched. I glued the ship wreck to be Krakeneater head, so it can be interchanged with the head (all magnetized Megas on the internet don't have the ship?).

Edit: Sorry, for the bad quality of the picture.

IMG_7609.JPG

Edited by Archibald
  • Like 5
  • LOVE IT! 2

On 12/15/2020 at 12:04 PM, Riff_Raff_Rascal said:

What models are those mancrushers? They're far superior to those gangly GW aleguzzlers.

2 more mancrushers done. The kneeling one is Grumpy and the other is Punty. I’ve got two more on the way, Stealy and Lazy. For future reference, should I hide most of the pictures so that it doesn’t take up a quarter of the page? Regardless, it’s been a blast creating these guys. I’m looking forward to when I’ve saved up enough to get some Megas. (Been borrowing a friend’s when I use them) I know about mantic’s, but I’d like at least 1 of the GW ones. Want to do the enslaved by chaos dwarves story line. Grumpy and Punty are both actually ex slaves with different responses to their treatment.

3C61C3C4-FFB8-4992-B173-FE2C6D3E115D.jpeg

9A61CA87-2FB3-4AC3-B0C5-C42E11578579.jpeg

ABFBBBBF-B19A-4E96-BAEF-08AB797882DA.jpeg

7D543467-86C3-435D-A93A-1FDB82DDBCD1.jpeg

CCD66212-C76B-4E78-AC23-1EB578928E09.jpeg

7BDE7049-AFA4-4025-9E71-C39F7E949762.jpeg

• LOVE IT! 3

2 hours ago, TheArborealWalrus said:

2 more mancrushers done. The kneeling one is Grumpy and the other is Punty. I’ve got two more on the way, Stealy and Lazy. For future reference, should I hide most of the pictures so that it doesn’t take up a quarter of the page? Regardless, it’s been a blast creating these guys. I’m looking forward to when I’ve saved up enough to get some Megas. (Been borrowing a friend’s when I use them) I know about mantic’s, but I’d like at least 1 of the GW ones. Want to do the enslaved by chaos dwarves story line. Grumpy and Punty are both actually ex slaves with different responses to their treatment.

3C61C3C4-FFB8-4992-B173-FE2C6D3E115D.jpeg

9A61CA87-2FB3-4AC3-B0C5-C42E11578579.jpeg

ABFBBBBF-B19A-4E96-BAEF-08AB797882DA.jpeg

7D543467-86C3-435D-A93A-1FDB82DDBCD1.jpeg

CCD66212-C76B-4E78-AC23-1EB578928E09.jpeg

7BDE7049-AFA4-4025-9E71-C39F7E949762.jpeg

Mate your skills are ****** insane!! I love these!! They're EPIC!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So, I'm looking for some inspiration. Each of my giants has a "theme" that defines them. Dragons, sigmarite knights, and the tortures he suffered. I have ideas for the other smaller giants and the general, but the other megas are giving me trouble. I got the mantic giant and it's so skinny that I thought that I'd turn it into a female giant. (Of course that means that I have to make the general taller, but its easier than making her shorter). There is like 1 sentence in the book that mentions them that I'm drawing on, but what is her theme? They're all in a burning desert, but they existed out before the desert, which is why most of them are only paying lip service to the heat. ( I haven't sculpted any turbans or the like yet)

So what is her "thing"? She's been with the tribe since the beginning, (beasts to metal, through shadow, into life, into fire) she also led the rescue of her mate from the chaos dwarves. (not quite sure how couples work in gargant tribes, not too important though) I'm not really coming up with anything. Hoping someone else has some ideas. Preferably something that might let me cover her face as I have yet to learn how to sculpt feminine faces. Plus the mantic giant heads are hideous. (part of their charm?)

Thanks for any help on the matter lads/lasses.

For Behemat!

On 12/26/2020 at 12:11 AM, TheArborealWalrus said:

So, I'm looking for some inspiration. Each of my giants has a "theme" that defines them. Dragons, sigmarite knights, and the tortures he suffered. I have ideas for the other smaller giants and the general, but the other megas are giving me trouble. I got the mantic giant and it's so skinny that I thought that I'd turn it into a female giant. (Of course that means that I have to make the general taller, but its easier than making her shorter). There is like 1 sentence in the book that mentions them that I'm drawing on, but what is her theme? They're all in a burning desert, but they existed out before the desert, which is why most of them are only paying lip service to the heat. ( I haven't sculpted any turbans or the like yet)

So what is her "thing"? She's been with the tribe since the beginning, (beasts to metal, through shadow, into life, into fire) she also led the rescue of her mate from the chaos dwarves. (not quite sure how couples work in gargant tribes, not too important though) I'm not really coming up with anything. Hoping someone else has some ideas. Preferably something that might let me cover her face as I have yet to learn how to sculpt feminine faces. Plus the mantic giant heads are hideous. (part of their charm?)

Thanks for any help on the matter lads/lasses.

For Behemat!

I've seen quite a few people using Imperial Knight Faceplates as helmets for the Megas so that could help with the face covering, maybe shes almost a Questing Knight, chivalrous as to how to saved her partner from the Chaos Duardin, maybe that's where she got the helmet from in the first place!!

Edited by KingBrodd
  • Thanks 1