The Rumour Thread

I know that we are pretty sure the rumor today is a terminator, but do the shoulders seem a bit small to anybody else? I am sure there is a good explaination (including, possibly, that i am just wrong and they really do look normal) but to me they just seem a bit small for terminator shoulders

2 minutes ago, Volund said:

I know that we are pretty sure the rumor today is a terminator, but do the shoulders seem a bit small to anybody else? I am sure there is a good explaination (including, possibly, that i am just wrong and they really do look normal) but to me they just seem a bit small for terminator shoulders

Maybe it's due to them not being attached

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, BelgianBeerBear said:

Wait say what about dwarf giants?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ages ago during the End Times there was a rumour about a giant chaos knight on a two-headed dragon (turns out it had three heads and was the big old Exalted Marshal of the Apocalypse himself), heavy orc boar riders with really dynamic poses (Gore-Gruntaz) and a giant dwarf golem.

Combine it with one of the older Rumour Engines and I think there is a strong case for a dwarf giant as the big centerpiece for the Steamhead Duardin when they come out. 

• Like 1

Ages ago during the End Times there was a rumour about a giant chaos knight on a two-headed dragon (turns out it had three heads and was the big old Exalted Marshal of the Apocalypse himself), heavy orc boar riders with really dynamic poses (Gore-Gruntaz) and a giant dwarf golem.
Combine it with one of the older Rumour Engines and I think there is a strong case for a dwarf giant as the big centerpiece for the Steamhead Duardin when they come out. 

If that happens I think it's pretty likely I'll scream like a small girl when the steam head release
  • Like 4

50 minutes ago, BlooDeck said:

Slightly off topic but when the first mention of brutes ad gruntas sightings were being spilled I recall a mention of some kind of copter that dropped grots as well....