The Rumour Thread

I'm actually very curious what would happen if they released squats... would people actually buy them in droves? I mean they did right by genestealer cults... 

and @daedalus81, I'm experiencing severe ADHD when it come to AoS updates.

Edited by Lavy
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Turgol said:

I told you: best case scenario, wednesday reveal; worst case: friday teaser. Though that is assuming 18th preorder. If 25th preorder, i would not expect anything on  primarch release week.

I just can not believe Nottingham is this locked down leaks wise.  A big release this close and still nothing in the wind.  GW spymasters hard at work.

4 hours ago, Dez said:

I've always said I'd sell all my other 40K armies to fund the return of Squats.

If squats come out before plastic sisters I'd be a level of furious that would result in people combing through my internet forum presence for ominously threatening quotes to go with the news coverage...

Edited by BURF1
spelling

9 hours ago, TheWilddog said:

I just can not believe Nottingham is this locked down leaks wise.  A big release this close and still nothing in the wind.  GW spymasters hard at work.

Well they sort of shut down some rumour monger by giving them free stuff and making them promise not to reveal until preorders...