The Rumour Thread

Just now, Aeryenn said:

Mate, he deserves this.

It's some real stuff he's posting. Not vague suspicions or hints but actual fotos. Outstanding.

I'm happy to see some blurry pics but it's just one release. Whitefang has years of almost perfect accuracy, and they've also managed to strike a pretty perfect line between hinting and spoiling.

• Like 19
  • LOVE IT! 2

1 minute ago, Chikout said:

I'm happy to see some blurry pics but it's just one release. Whitefang has years of almost perfect accuracy, and they've also managed to strike a pretty perfect line between hinting and spoiling.

Whitefang is too great to just call him nb. 1 tga poster. He transcended us all ages ago

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Chikout said:

Yeah. Having a hint gives room for fun speculation and discussion. I prefer this for long-term releases like Chorfs. Blurry pics are nice for something short-term. Otherwise ruins a bit of the hype of the release, IMO.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Vaellas said:

Tbh due to how blurry the pics are I do wonder if they are images straight out of the new Core Rules/ Battletomes.

I would say it looks like that. To me, Warhound rather than working at GW as someone suggested, just got access to one of the core books. What surprise me is how bad the pics are xD

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Yeah. Having a hint gives room for fun speculation and discussion. I prefer this for long-term releases like Chorfs. Blurry pics are nice for something short-term. Otherwise ruins a bit of the hype of the release, IMO.

Sometimes it's really misleading. It wasn't Whitefang but do you remember this whole "Cthulhu Elves"? Idoneth Deepkin are pretty far from something I'd call Cthulhu.

Both direct pics and hints are useful. I'm just more of a direct guy rather than speculation.

Both approaches are ok though.

4 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

I would say it looks like that. To me, Warhound rather than working at GW as someone suggested, just got access to one of the core books. What surprise me is how bad the pics are xD

Probably bad on purpose.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

Garrc just keep the hype going

Just like a 5%, I know GW pattersn, I know Dawnbringers 6 IS still yet to be anounced, and the fact SoB and GSC hqs wont be revealed on Adepticon gives me the clue to this just being a blurry trailer and my true hopium: a unit of new clanrats

9 minutes ago, Aeryenn said:

Sometimes it's really misleading. It wasn't Whitefang but do you remember this whole "Cthulhu Elves"? Idoneth Deepkin are pretty far from something I'd call Cthulhu.

Both direct pics and hints are useful. I'm just more of a direct guy rather than speculation.

Both approaches are ok though.

That was the new Hastings who I'm pretty sure isn't the old Hastings. They were dead wrong about the old world too. 

• Like 2