The Rumour Thread

1 minute ago, Goatforce said:

Wait, wasn't there supposed to be a RoR box for each Mortarch? Have they just forgotten about that?

Good to see FEC and DB4 coming though

No, apparently they just get rules with Dawnbringers 4. I would trade all 4 that I get access to for a single new Bonereapers unit that isn’t a Hero though in less than a heartbeat. 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, ScionOfOssia said:

No, apparently they just get rules with Dawnbringers 4. I would trade all 4 that I get access to for a single new Bonereapers unit that isn’t a Hero though in less than a heartbeat. 

Well, I guess I have spent a massive amount over the last few months, so my wallet will be thankful, but still rather sad. Maybe we will see some rules updates (like BR had) for stuff that is underperforming in Death at least, that would be nice.

6 minutes ago, DinoJon said:

How does GW choose which faction releases get dice and not? 

Still waiting on official Seraphon Dice.... maybe wave 2? 

Also pour one out for Bonereapers not getting a RoR box. 

I was thinking exactly the same. CoS didn't get dices :(

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, ScionOfOssia said:

“Every Death faction gets something”

-GW, on Dawnbringers 4.

If that’s just “Every faction gets access to these Regiments that are probably gone after 3rd edition is over, I’m gonna lose it. 

13 minutes ago, Goatforce said:

Wait, wasn't there supposed to be a RoR box for each Mortarch? Have they just forgotten about that?

Good to see FEC and DB4 coming though

11 minutes ago, Goatforce said:

Yeah, it seems the Death support for Dawnbringers in the "Death themed" book is just 1 infantry model, and I guess an army update that was coming anyway as we hadn't had their book yet? Dissapointing.

A lot of people are getting rumors mixed up with confirmation. GW said rules for every death faction - not models. This was always going to be a tiny release as it coincided with the release of FEC. That’s a massive release. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, DinoJon said:

How does GW choose which faction releases get dice and not? 

Still waiting on official Seraphon Dice.... maybe wave 2? 

Also pour one out for Bonereapers not getting a RoR box. 

Are people really that bothered?

GW dice are mad expensive just to get a faction logo on one side.

I wish they'd go back to making dice that are actually fun collectors items rather than just very basic, very expensive dice.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, mojojojo101 said:

Are people really that bothered?

GW dice are mad expensive just to get a faction logo on one side.

I wish they'd go back to making dice that are actually fun collectors items rather than just very basic, very expensive dice.

I guess if you are a full collector you do. I would have loved the CoS ones as well... I just ordered al the new heroes and the dice for FEC.

44 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Damn I have the limited edition tome from the box but the fullart version even on the non-special one is so much better. I feel disappointed.

24 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

I was thinking exactly the same. CoS didn't get dices :(

Gloomspite got their dice with Dawnbringers, so I guess it's a matter of when a release makes them remember that they have dice on hand.

26 minutes ago, dmorley21 said:

A lot of people are getting rumors mixed up with confirmation. GW said rules for every death faction - not models. This was always going to be a tiny release as it coincided with the release of FEC. That’s a massive release. 

This is just like what Destruction got for their Dawnbringers book: one army gets a much-needed new wave, another gets a single hero model in a box. Difference is that King Trugg is more impressive looking. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Nezermoar said:

remember how HH lead from forge world passed away and so the HH died basicly with him?

No that didn’t happen 🤦‍♂️(yes Alan passed away but no 30k didn’t die 🙄). Please don’t spread such ******. It’s disrespectful to people who knew Alan and to the team who work/worked on 30k

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

With Ushoran on his way, next week you can look forward to articles on painting this mouldering monarch and his attendants, as well as miniature reveals on Monday and Thursday, more coverage of the Dawnbringer Crusades, and the next Balance Dataslate for Warhammer 40,000.

So, AoS Battlescroll on the 8th feb ?

27 minutes ago, pitzok said:

Damn I have the limited edition tome from the box but the fullart version even on the non-special one is so much better. I feel disappointed.

Gloomspite got their dice with Dawnbringers, so I guess it's a matter of when a release makes them remember that they have dice on hand.

I felt the same with the CoS one. Sometimes I even consider getting another one just because of the art.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

I felt the same with the CoS one. Sometimes I even consider getting another one just because of the art.

I think I'm gonna look on facebook groups to trade mine, or wait to see if we get indexed next edition and then do it if not.

"With Ushoran on his way, next week you can look forward to articles on painting this mouldering monarch and his attendants, as well as miniature reveals on Monday and Thursday"

So, two more reveals for Dawnbringers 4?

• Confused 1