The Rumour Thread

2 minutes ago, Chikout said:

I genuinely can't think of a single time they've been wrong.

They were right about Stormcast dragons, about cities including the Ogor mini which noone would ever guess, about  the new Kurnoth mini being Kurnothi but not in the way we wanted about a Skaven Vs Sylvaneth box and a Fyreslayer Vs Idoneth box. They were right about the creeper on the King Brodd model and countless other things I've forgotten. The only possible thing I can think of is the spider incarnate but we still haven't seen that rumour engine revealed so it could have been delayed or cancelled. 

The recent surprise is the confused react they gave to @Nezzhil's saying the TG rumour was fake. Looks like there might be more to explore there. 

@Snarff Whitefang just shared a fire and water picture. TG jumped on it to guess kits. That was nothing to do with Whitefang. The same is true with the earlier Skaven rumours. Whitefang just showed a picture of a mouse eating leaves. The speculation about kits came from elsewhere. 

It is because he maybe understanded that I was saying that all is fake when I was only speaking about the content of the rumour. It was my fault to write only that.

1 hour ago, Malakithe said:

Isnt the point of Skaven rumors or lack of rumors to cast doubt on their very existence? Seems to be working as intended.

GW: rat people? psssh...no...👀

I have brand new Skaven rumours yall. Hear me out :

• New plastic Skavens to replace metal/resin ones
  • They get new characters
  • They get new units
  • Also an updated battletome

Sorry can't say more, I might endanger my source. I'll be back with more groundbreaking rumours soon !

Edited by The Lost Sigmarite
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 17

19 minutes ago, The Lost Sigmarite said:

I have brand new Skaven rumours yall. Hear me out :

• New plastic Skavens to replace metal/resin ones
  • They get new characters
  • They get new units
  • Also an updated battletome

Sorry can't say more, I might endanger my source. I'll be back with more groundbreaking rumours soon !

A bit late to the party aren’t ya😂

The only thing that would really really surprise and gratify me this coming year is: THE COG-FORT.  A massive 160mm base walking Steam Tank on steroids spewing blackpowder and targeting help to every friendly war-machine wholly with 18".  25 wounds, 2+ save, can do monstrous actions cuz legs, and maybe is a Priest of the Cult of the Wheel, as it would be on legs, not wheels.

• Like 3
  • LOVE IT! 2

18 minutes ago, Asbestress said:

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2023/12/30/saturday-pre-orders-dont-miss-out-on-the-battle-for-macragge/

That’s it for this year. Join us tomorrow for a special reveal to ring out the year.

Maybe we get to see those few last unlisted videos if there are any left?

Might be something TOW, since the rumour is it'll be going up for pre-order next Saturday and they'd be announcing that tomorrow.

Although I'll take anything which isn't another bloody Dark Angel.

Edited by Clan's Cynic
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

7 minutes ago, Kronos said:

“Ring out the year”

If its not for SBG, that is a cruel choice of words. I know You guys wants more AoS, and So do I. But There are collectibles in museums newer than most of the Middle Earth line. I yearn for a Plastic Sauron, every, single, day 😅

The monkey's paw curls as a plastic mini for rings of power sauron is announced tomorrow 

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

28 minutes ago, Luperci said:

The monkey's paw curls as a plastic mini for rings of power sauron is announced tomorrow 

You mean you don't want a diorama of some guy who smugly reminding an elf who has been blacksmithing for 1000+ years that alloys are indeed a thing?

Maybe it'll come beside a massive box set depicting a centerpiece battle consisting of about 10 villagers and 20-30 orcs, that is true to scale of the actual battle?!?

2 hours ago, Ejecutor said:

And new Ogor units.

Yes. MOAR.

2 hours ago, Kronos said:

I really want to see this Globb Glittermaw 😩 I miss Greasus.

Ogors need a named character model, we only have 2 named characters in Lore and we dont have a mini for either!!

I think with every Faction getting a centrepiece model that Ogors will be getting theres in Globb. He wrestles Gargants for fun!!

• Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

2 hours ago, Vasshpit said:

-Not mod hat on- 

@KingBrodd Please refrain from putting that orange pimple of a traitor all up in our happy place.

carry on. 😁

Hope you get your ogors and they're everything you could want. 

I know hes a bit divisive in certain communities but Hugh Grant in Willy Wonka is still allowed to be posted.

• Haha 9

4 hours ago, Lord Krungharr said:

The only thing that would really really surprise and gratify me this coming year is: THE COG-FORT.  A massive 160mm base walking Steam Tank on steroids spewing blackpowder and targeting help to every friendly war-machine wholly with 18".  25 wounds, 2+ save, can do monstrous actions cuz legs, and maybe is a Priest of the Cult of the Wheel, as it would be on legs, not wheels.

That sounds simply magnificent. I had to look for example models with 160mm bases, and the closest I found was Imperial Knights with 170mm. I would really love something like that for CoS.

Edited by Ejecutor
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Luperci said:

That sounds about right 😂, thank you bringing me back to reality. 

I’ll put Primarch Quality Sauron in the same folder of sadness I keep Sigmar, Grombrindal not in fancy dress, and the remaining Aelf Pantheon. 

Honestly any idea out there what might be shown tomorrow? 

12 minutes ago, Kronos said:

That sounds about right 😂, thank you bringing me back to reality. 

I’ll put Primarch Quality Sauron in the same folder of sadness I keep Sigmar, Grombrindal not in fancy dress, and the remaining Aelf Pantheon. 

Honestly any idea out there what might be shown tomorrow? 

Ushoran looks a bit Sauronish to me, to be fair. So that's your Sauron release 😏

About tomorrow, TOW preorder announcement for sure, as it will be for sale in preorders in a week.

Edited by Ejecutor
  • Sad 1