The Rumour Thread

On 16/11/2023 at 23:10, Goatforce said:

Honnêtement, je pense qu'Arkhan et Katakros sont tous deux très fidèles, et curieusement, je pense qu'Olynder l'est aussi, malgré ce que Nagash lui a fait - du moins c'est ainsi que je me souviens de ses traditions. Neferate et surtout Manfred sont les Mortarchs « à problèmes ».

Si Nagash peut tolérer et utiliser Manfred, je ne vois pas qu'il ait de problème avec l'utilisation d'Ushoran.

Do we know the Ushoran's base size ?

A bunch of good minis but yeah, the Summerking is an all-timer incredible mini. Hulking monster, perfect heavy fur cloak with creepy heads and faces, but moreover look at the way he holds his sceptre and gestures with his other hand. It’s delicate and refined, whatever he’s doing with it, despite everything else. The face too, there’s some intelligence and noble anger there.

I think the Death range(s) might have the highest proportion of absolute bangers tbh. It’s where the technical excellence comes out but also where the positive influence of Dark Souls on GW’s creative juices is clearest.

• Like 3
  • LOVE IT! 1

1 hour ago, Goatforce said:

Yeah I could see him being in the 16-20 wounds, hopefully on a 3+, range. Wonder if he will have a Ward too (beyond the basic 6+), or perhaps a regen rule. But yeah this guy should have pretty bonkers output. I could see him being on the 450-500 point range tbh, though maybe I am just going off his size too much.

I can see him as 18 wound 4+ save model with 4+ ward and monster keyword. 

4 minutes ago, Taerg Ad Ywons said:

Night lords look nice for Kill team, hoping they're not in a boxed set...

I think Valrak rumour (half of which is now known to be correct) had them paired with so Dark Eldar. So probably a boxed set unfortunately.

Edited by EntMan
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Taerg Ad Ywons said:

I wish Destruction would get the Death treatment, Ushoran has that certain something. He seems to radiate nobility but also he's a hulking brute of a monster. Looking forward to his lore in the new book.

Night lords look nice for Kill team, hoping they're not in a boxed set...

I think we will.

I cant wait to see what newly imagined Ogors look like. Especially a character like Globb Glittermaw who wrestles Gargants for fun.

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

Just now, KingBrodd said:

I cant wait to see what newly imagined Ogors look like. Especially a character like Globb Glittermaw who wrestles Gargants for fun.

Let's take a step back.

We've just finished the 3rd edition streak of upgrading armies that need it.

• Flesh Eater Courts : done
  • Cities of Sigmar  done
  • Seraphon  done
  • Skaven : loading... 🔄
  • Ogors loading... 🔄
  • Beastmen : loading... 🔄
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 3
  • LOVE IT! 3

As others have said, Ushoran is an absolute banger. He's incredible. An absolute must buy. So excited to get him on the paint table, let alone into an actual game.

That said the rest of the range is just as fantastic for me. The ghouls are so much better, the Knights are mad in the absolute best way.

The set of little characters, the Seneschal and Grand Justice we'd already seen, the Executioner and Cardinal we got in this preview are absolutely DRIPPING in character. They are full of awesome detail and bits and bobs that really sell their lore. They are just fantastic.

Seems like we are keeping all the existing stuff (apart from the Varghulf) so I don't even have to worry about redoing my existing 4k points. I'm just soooo happy with it. Just going to have to work out where I'm going to put them all.

Only real question is whether we get the starter box before Xmas or not...

Edited by mojojojo101
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, The Lost Sigmarite said:

Let's take a step back.

• Cities of Sigmar  done
  • Seraphon  done
  • Ogors loading... 🔄

Dont forget the clearly needed refresh for Stormcast... and jokes aside, Blades of Khorne pretty likely getting the first box refreshed.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, The Lost Sigmarite said:

Let's take a step back.

• Cities of Sigmar  done
  • Seraphon  done
  • Ogors loading... 🔄

I think we can, thanks to Whitefang, be more than confident that Skaven are getting the 10th Tyrannid treatment for 4th.

No idea when we'll get the badly needed Ogre and Beastpeople refreshes.

(Maybe after Chorfs 🤞)

• Like 3
  • LOVE IT! 1

15 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Dont forget the clearly needed refresh for Stormcast... and jokes aside, Blades of Khorne pretty likely getting the first box refreshed.

All the heroes of the first box (SCE and Khorne) are mentioned in the last book or short stories. And they are dead or have change a lot.

2 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

Ok guys, the best part of the preview. We can confirm two things:

- Dawnbringers have more books.

- We have a Big release window during March-April period.

Soooo... What are the news are coming next year?

Big release could be somewhere in January for Chaos faction, because they need to end it soon and introduce a new version, and febraury for some new boxes 

1 hour ago, Clan's Cynic said:

I don't say this lightly, but I think Ushoran might be the best model they've ever made for Age of Sigmar.

He looks incredible. The Death Alliance was already blessed with the best looking characters of the game, but Ushoran is the icing on the cake.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nezzhil said:

FeC armybox preorder in Dec 2 and the full release after holidays

Whenever they release, they only have one last book left and will introduce it soon, so i dont talk about the releases, im talking about the preview

Edited by lele