The Rumour Thread

I feel like Harry would be an awesome anniversary model. The question is what system would he be for and would he get rules or just be a Chaos Lord.

It would be fun if each Grand Alliance got a Gotrek Styled hero on foot that can be a powerhouse for any army. Harry would be a fun model to fit that bill.

• Like 5
  • LOVE IT! 2

1 hour ago, EntMan said:

It could have been worse...

image.png.90a41344436cb29d4c1fc8c6f8c69094.png

Like for real tho what was the thought process behind this??? I was reading it when all the news broke about what they were cutting and could not continue it.....

GW knew beforehand that they were gonna wipe this race from the game, most likely never mention it again, and stop selling the models! The release was also right before Cities rework so it easily could of been a book on the new human stuff or something lol.

Edited by RyantheFett

50 minutes ago, Twisted Firaun said:

They just ended, and he did the unthinkable.....

Reveal hidden contents

Grombrindal destroyed the Book of Grudges.

Why though ?

Spoiler

Maybe he saw that grudge mindset was keeping the Dawi down ? He has millenia of experience after all, surely he knows.

Also how did the Book end up in the Mortal Realms ? It wasn't destroyed when WFB blew up ?

7 minutes ago, RyantheFett said:

Like for real tho what was the thought process behind this??? I was reading it when all the news broke about what they were cutting and could not continue it.....

GW knew beforehand that they were gonna wipe this race from the game and most likely never mention it again. The release was also right before Cities rework so it easily could of been a book on the new human stuff.

It's almost as if they knew they'd better get it sold before it became defunct?

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, The Lost Sigmarite said:

Why though ?

Hide contents

Also how did the Book end up in the Mortal Realms ? It wasn't destroyed when WFB blew up ?

Everything was destroyed when the Old World blew up... Then GW realized their blunder and snapped their fingers, and all kinds of old characters, races and plot points magically recoalesced into this jumble of tangled portals we now call the mortal realms. 

I DO have a theory as to why.....

Personally I now think that Chaos won when the old world was destroyed, and all the souls of the Old World were captured by Chaos. The "Mortal Realms" as well call them are just a pocket dimension of Hell that the Demons use as a plaything to torment all the souls who died in the old world, Sigmar included. Its just a big fishbowl, with the chaos gods looking in and laughing :) Every now and then they sprinkle in some "hope" in some form or another, just to cause greater torment and suffering. 

Now if that ain't grim-dark, I don't know what is :)

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Twisted Firaun said:

They just ended, and he did the unthinkable.....

Reveal hidden contents

Grombrindal destroyed the Book of Grudges.

I really love that, it fits the themes of AoS perfectly, though it's probably going to ****** quite some players off