The Rumour Thread

19 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

It is part of the new Orruk hero. It seems it is a blacksmith Ironjawz hero

Blacksmith ironjaws hero? Well the squig does look like an anvil. A blacksmith could be a neat buffing hero I guess, but if its using an anvil, that implies a hammer, which makes me think its an ardboyz hero. I will give GW some credit though, if they actually remember their own lore and make the blacksmith a big, burly brute with clenched fists, that pounds the armor plates into shape with his fits.  :)  And if it does so on the head of a weird squig, so much the better. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Gothmaug said:

Blacksmith ironjaws hero? Well the squig does look like an anvil. A blacksmith could be a neat buffing hero I guess, but if its using an anvil, that implies a hammer, which makes me think its an ardboyz hero. I will give GW some credit though, if they actually remember their own lore and make the blacksmith a big, burly brute with clenched fists, that pounds the armor plates into shape with his fits.  :)  And if it does so on the head of a weird squig, so much the better. 

I hope the hammer was two hammer gauntlets instead

2 minutes ago, Gothmaug said:

It seems the named hero will be "Megaboss on foot size", so maybe not an Ardboy hero (we'll already have one). :)

13 minutes ago, Gitzdee said:

image.png.be9ca892e83297b87431a2989952b9c2.png

This is one of the best squigs we've had for a while.(Batsquig still takes the win)

But a Squig outside of Gitz???

So hyped for this preview. I know i should lower my expectations. Not this time ! ! !

I was waiting just for my trogg buddy but... a new squig?! I'm totally in.

22 minutes ago, AzarFreymann said:

It seems the named hero will be "Megaboss on foot size", so maybe not an Ardboy hero (we'll already have one). :)

Well thats interesting.... Combat hero then? Perhaps has a ward save do to his armor repair skills? Perhaps a "Lord in Iron" type sculpt, with a megaboss covered head to toe in heavy plate. 

Or..... Could we be getting a MEGA-chanter, who inspires the troops by banging out a marching beat on his anvil? 

So much design space to play with, hopefully its not just- megaboss with better defense/worse offense-

Valrak did a rumor on AoS in his today's video, about christmas boxset rumor (mostly 40K but talked about aos for once)

AoS could have Bonereaper box, Soulblight, a Chaos one/Be'Lakor theme ( without him but with Eternus ) and Seraphon

we will have to wait and see, it could be interesting

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, Elbaf said:

Valrak did a rumor on AoS in his today's video, about christmas boxset rumor (mostly 40K but talked about aos for once)

AoS could have Bonereaper box, Soulblight, a Chaos one/Be'Lakor theme ( without him but with Eternus ) and Seraphon

Bonereapers would be interesting as the last one already had most of their normal units.

So if thats true and with the focus on big characters in those boxes last year I would actually expect Katakros in it

Edited by Matrindur
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Elbaf said:

to his rumors from last year,  he was accurate with the AoS ones but he only had 4 out of the 6 battleforce release.

there a possibility there is two more if they start to release 6 battleforces for AoS going forward

Edited by novakai
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, Chikout said:

I went back and checked the name which is "Anvilshmasha" . That definitely fits. 

I thought that he would destroy anvils or something. Maybe holds a grudge against the anvils of heldenhammer or is some sort of anti-blacksmithing radical. But I guess this is also makes sense.

9 minutes ago, Elbaf said:

I wonder if the "Be'lakor themed" one will just be Eternus, or if it might include Legionaires and a Centaurion.

• Like 2