The Rumour Thread

1 minute ago, The Lost Sigmarite said:

Sometimes looking at all those cool rumours I wish I was a rumourmonger myself... Alas I live far from the Holy Land (Nottingham) so very unlikely to happen.

Just make some rumors up as you go along, it is a time-honored tradition in this hobby. If you mention space marines in passing CM Valrak might even make a video of you.

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, The Lost Sigmarite said:

Sometimes looking at all those cool rumours I wish I was a rumourmonger myself... Alas I live far from the Holy Land (Nottingham) so very unlikely to happen.

I live in Leicester which is really close to Nottingham and I never hear anything 😭🤣 more likely i don't work in an industry even remotely adjacent to GW lol

I vaguely remember a rumourmonger called nightfury I believe. I think his partner worked in printing as some sort of third party so was getting good info really early. Then it all went south for his rumours which made me think they started feeding false rumours around to find the sources 🤣

Wait wait wait. I go away for the weekend and this happens XD.

HYPE! ! !

Bring me all the Orruks/ Troggoths/ Greenskin/Brute goodness please. Glad to hear we are getting more than the big pig! Would love to see the names of the units so we can guess what they could be.

Edited by Gitzdee
  • LOVE IT! 1

26 minutes ago, SunStorm said:

I was already worried about needing 2 of the big pigs. A whole new wave of Ironjaws though? 

image.png.d879d357b7beae2854cac6811fc78ed7.png

It is great news if it's five kits. Hopefull we get the same for Idoneth, KO  and Fyreslayers too!

• Like 6

12 hours ago, Elarin said:

Unfortunately, I received the info I have rather by accident - it includes some information about August and September releases. Nothing more beyond that :( I should be able to share a little bit more (it's not much) within the next few days

Any news those months for other games? (Necromunda, Blood bowl or underworld)

Thanks

Edited by zamerion

16 minutes ago, zamerion said:

Any news those months for other games? (Necromunda, Blood bowl or underworld)

Thanks

I haven't heard anything about new releases for these games. However, it doesn't mean that it's certain there won't be any 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Infernalslayer said:

Cries in *Beasts of Chaos*

1_CXL9DwUXNWAQHUoexFxgoA.jpg

My best guess is next Editions is Beasts time. Its the first Edition since launch to focus on Chaos as the big bad and we all know how far AOS has come since then.

Im hoping for Skaven in the starter.

Beasts of Chaos relaunch.

Mortals for Tzeentch, STD and Nurgle.

• Like 1

Just to make sure - do we have a confirmation that the different configurations of the big pig counts as 1 release in this rumour? Even if they do, it still sounds like a good sized release, but maybe let's take it into account to avoid future disappointment.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dekay said:

Just to make sure - do we have a confirmation that the different configurations of the big pig counts as 1 release in this rumour? Even if they do, it still sounds like a good sized release, but maybe let's take it into account to avoid future disappointment.

There are 4 new kits for Orruks coming in addition to the Maw-Grunta

@HolyPestilence Tyranid fans will be very happy very soon 😀 Space Marines will have to wait a little bit longer

• Like 2
  • Thanks 8

28 minutes ago, Elarin said:

There are 4 new kits for Orruks coming in addition to the Maw-Grunta

@HolyPestilence Tyranid fans will be very happy very soon 😀 Space Marines will have to wait a little bit longer

So probably something like Tyranids at the beginning of September as they are already revealed while the SM get revealed at Nova and get their release later?

• Like 1

Ironjawz getting new models next month. Sylvaneth heavily rumoured to have the same treatment before the year ends. Fyreslayers rumoured to have new units somewhere in the pipeline.

Is this the time where all the 1st edition armies get a second wave ? I hope this carries into next edition and that Nurgle, Tzeentch and Idoneth also get new models in the medium/long run. Even Stormcasts deserve their 1st edition models updated. And finally Malerion's aelves to give the Daughters of Khaine some boyfriends.

We live in very interesting times for AoS...

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, The Lost Sigmarite said:

Ironjawz getting new models next month. Sylvaneth heavily rumoured to have the same treatment before the year ends. Fyreslayers rumoured to have new units somewhere in the pipeline.

Is this the time where all the 1st edition armies get a second wave ? I hope this carries into next edition and that Nurgle, Tzeentch and Idoneth also get new models in the medium/long run. Even Stormcasts deserve their 1st edition models updated. And finally Malerion's aelves to give the Daughters of Khaine some boyfriends.

We live in very interesting times for AoS...

Fingers crossed for Sylvaneth/Kurnothi multiple kits and not just one warcry release. 

• Like 5

Sylvaneth are in a pretty decent place, aren’t they? They look to have a pretty robust and diverse range: 3 distinct types of infantry, flying archers, ogre-sized elites, 2 cavalry variants, a monster, 5 heroes (actually less than some other factions tbh) and 3 named characters.

A kurnothi unit or two could be cool but while the range isn’t StD/vampires-equivalent in size (or as bloated and redundant as the stormcast range), it’s certainly one of the better served in AoS.