The Rumour Thread

Just now, Asbestress said:

Ok, why did this have to be the one leak I sleep through?

Everything looks so good!!! I just hope that the Pontifex has a generic build option, and that we get a elite infantry unit either now or a later wave.

Also, I'm thinking those minis on top of the image (Arch-Knight, Surgeon, etc.) could be one kit like 40k Command Squads. Would be an insta-buy for me.

Seems that the big heroes doesn't have generic option to me, but it is nice starting to see some known heroes on the CoS army. Hopefully they get some nice histories behind with the years.

I have to say those models look amazing! The cannon and the characters especially.. I love the detailing, the grim/weirdness feel of the whole release- to me they got the feel so spot on. They seem to be doing that really well with all the recent releases- lots of visual depth and characterisation and the quality of the sculpts is just amazing. 

Can't wait to see them do some proper dwarfs and more Kurnothi 🤞

I should add I love my KO, they are fantastic, but it looks like model production has got up a notch even since they were released!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

A new one!

f9f3998c-7f8e-43f2-b3d9-03ea06254ec4.jpg

Minis for the mini throne! Plastic for the plastic god! Also, doesn't this confirm that the Arch-Knights, Surgeon etc. are one unit?

On the warscrolls, I'm a bit surprised to see the Ironweld keyword remain and Devoted of Sigmar not get replaced by Order of Azyr (although at least it's not just the Flagellants who have it.)

Also, interesting that we saw an alternate head option for the Pontifex's bearers. I'm still thinking we might get a generic option.

Also also, what's with all recent mounted characters looking so great? First the Harbringer, now this!

Also also also, I think we're either getting the reveals later today, or more likely, everything in Monday's article. Or maybe later. Hope it's sooner though.

Edited by Asbestress

12 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

A new one!

f9f3998c-7f8e-43f2-b3d9-03ea06254ec4.jpg

Just want to touch on the movement of the horse. It really looks like hes cautious walking downhill. Looks great.

Edit: Non helmet options make no sense to me for a unit going to battle but it adds some character i guess.

Edited by Gitzdee
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Asbestress said:

Minis for the mini throne! Plastic for the plastic god! Also, doesn't this confirm that the Arch-Knights, Surgeon etc. are one unit?

It doesn't tell us which of those guys are one unit, but we are at 55 out of 54 warscrolls right now by my count.

EDIT: If we count the Soul Shepard, War Surgeon, etc. all separately, that is.

Edited by Neil Arthur Hotep

3 minutes ago, Gitzdee said:

Edit: Non helmet options make no sense to me for a unit going to battle but it adds some character i guess.

Mate, we have naked dwarfs with junk curtains and murder dominas in bikinis. Just letting your fringe catch a bit of fresh air is really not as versimilitude breaking, as it may seem at first glance.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Grungnisson said:

Mate, we have naked dwarfs with junk curtains and murder dominas in bikinis. Just letting your fringe catch a bit of fresh air is really not as versimilitude breaking, as it may seem at first glance.

Duardin just own that look, they cant help it.

• Thanks 1