The Rumour Thread

3 hours ago, KingBrodd said:

You know what, I think they did forget!! Unless we get an article today.

It's been quite a while since its reveal, i've been waiting for rules but so far nothing. They did mention something about beast hunter somewhere so maybe bonuses against monsters?

25 minutes ago, Sahrial said:

Well, we’ve hit the time I never see warcom articles update, so I guess it’s official that the next Ogor update we’ll get is the preorder and the review videos tomorrow.

May the Maw be bountiful to us.

It really does feel bad getting basically no hype for ogors, I’m still excited for the new tome, but it really seems like GW did the absolute bare minimum in terms of marketing and the such.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Ogorek said:

It really does feel bad getting basically no hype for ogors, I’m still excited for the new tome, but it really seems like GW did the absolute bare minimum in terms of marketing and the such.

The fact that there's a new unit and they don't reveal ANY of the rules means not even the bare minimum to me

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Ogorek said:

At the same time, just over a week ago, GW would not allow you - even for a minute - to forget that Warhammer Underworlds is the Perfect Game to Add to Your Board Game Nights and you can Carve Through the Gnarlwood or Conquer the Gnarlwood Your Way with The Gnarlspirit Pack Struggling With Animalistic Fury or The Sons of Velmorn, who Vow To Clear the Gnarlwood of the Living.

They really like to shove some stuff in the face while neglecting something else. 

5 minutes ago, Flippy said:

At the same time, just over a week ago, GW would not allow you - even for a minute - to forget that Warhammer Underworlds is the Perfect Game to Add to Your Board Game Nights and you can Carve Through the Gnarlwood or Conquer the Gnarlwood Your Way with The Gnarlspirit Pack Struggling With Animalistic Fury or The Sons of Velmorn, who Vow To Clear the Gnarlwood of the Living.

They really like to shove some stuff in the face while neglecting something else. 

To be fair, the Sons of Velmorn were amazing.

• Like 3