The Rumour Thread

9 hours ago, KingBrodd said:

For Nova I want confirmation of the Destruction Tomes and any and all minis associated with them.

The full Khorne Underworlds Warband reveal.

At LEAST 1 if not 2 Warcry Warbands.

And then hopefully we get a surprise such as a new Seasons of War.

Nova confirmed the August 31 live preview 

• LOVE IT! 1

2 hours ago, Goatforce said:

Nice! Also finally a preview I shouldn't be in work for!

lucky you 😞  I've had a habit of being on vacation for every preview over the past year (I remember sitting in my car up a road for the Dominion reveal where I could squeak out a little wifi on my phone).  This time i'm going to miss it completely, i think that day doesn't exist for me (flying from NY to Australia).  

Nothing like getting to see these things live as they happen. It's one of the few hype things GAW does that I really do appreciate.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I am excited at the prospect of a new big preview. Hopefully we get some more dedicated Age of Sigmar reveals although I am so excited about Warcry that I kind of just want to see the next set that I cannot afford.

But all I can think is why couldn't it be this weekend?
After this whole pandemic Nurgle senpai finally noticed me and gifted me with his blessings... 🤒

Nurgle_Daemons_vs_Khorne_Daemons_01.jpg

Really could have used the pick me up!

Oh well I shouldn't be so selfish I am getting my big chaos fix soon enough.

Edited by Neverchosen
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Neverchosen said:

I am excited at the prospect of a new big preview. Hopefully we get some more dedicated Age of Sigmar reveals although I am so excited about Warcry that I kind of just want to see the next set that I cannot afford.

But all I can think is why couldn't it be this weekend?
After this whole pandemic Nurgle senpai finally noticed me and gifted me with his blessings... 🤒

Nurgle_Daemons_vs_Khorne_Daemons_01.jpg

Really could have used the pick me up!

Oh well I shouldn't be so selfish I am getting my big chaos fix soon enough.

Hopefully it doesnt hit you too bad and you recover quickly mate!!

I think Nova will have a really big AOS presence. At least the next 2 Tomes and all their minis. Maybe even another Winter Tome that isnt STD.

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

1 hour ago, KingBrodd said:

Hopefully it doesnt hit you too bad and you recover quickly mate!!

I think Nova will have a really big AOS presence. At least the next 2 Tomes and all their minis. Maybe even another Winter Tome that isnt STD.

Thanks I am doing very well so far but it did occur during an unfortunate time for my job. I am also a day behind my partner and she seems a little worse today setting my expectations for tomorrow.

I am hoping we get a reveal of a potential Deamon Vanaguard/Combat Patrol as I am feeling Be'Lakor right now and would like to have some daemons to play around with in AOS and 40k

Edited by Neverchosen
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Snorri Nelriksson said:

Rotmire/Horns and Legionnaires rules will be in the Slaves battletome.

I'd say the same for underworld cities warband.

Rotmire were not in the S2D book, and we don't know anything about an order battletome. 

And even if we assume a new Nurgle Book or Dawnguard Crusade will e  released in 2023, they are 6+ months away to be legally playable.

15 minutes ago, Beliman said:

Rotmire were not in the S2D book, and we don't know anything about an order battletome. 

And even if we assume a new Nurgle Book or Dawnguard Crusade will e  released in 2023, they are 6+ months away to be legally playable.

Ah...i forgot Rotmire were not in std battletome. 

Maybe they'll put warscrolls on community articles.

Edited by Snorri Nelriksson

Is it weird to be saying I think AoS won this one?

The Terminator looks great, but his pose and style don't seem like they'd mesh well with anything else. Too blocky and static and obviously designed as a reference to that classic art I'm sure someone will link any second now.

By comparison the Sorceress looks like an alternative Sorcerer sculpt and not out of place in a StD army. Also the little acolyte minion thingies are a cute touch without taking away from her model.

Edited by Clan's Cynic
  • Like 11

4 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

The Terminator looks great, but his pose and style don't seem like they'd mesh well with anything else. Too blocky and static and obviously designed as a reference to that classic art I'm sure someone will link any second now.

By comparison the Sorceress looks like an alternative Sorcerer sculpt and not out of place in a StD army. Also the little acolyte minion thingies are a cute touch without taking away from her model.

I think the AoS mini could be a dude as well... the Sorcerers are usually quite slim but the lower arm is pretty darn manly if you ask me, then again the leg looks like a woman's boot. Anyways, I think it's quite busy and random as a design and not in a great way - it's not bad but it lacks a clear direction and looks like a Captain Planet villain. Only the familiars (they are awesome) put it on a similar level to the other one. The Khorne termi is a bit static but a flawless translation of the classic Mark Gibbons artwork. And since many of the newer models are very dynamic, I actually welcome a classic "boring" pose. 

The little chaos warrior would be a great base for "don#t speak to me or my son ever again" memes tho!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

AOS definitely won this time. I see people online just in love with the minions!!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Warhammer+ Subscriber model's been revealed. 

ZsDhuhrbbpzfvxEI.jpg

Those Familiars are fantastic! Will I get Warhammer Plus for such amazing critters? Also smart choice on giving the sorcerer some hooves and horns as it would make a decent bray shaman.

Also looks like we have our bone player and staff rumour engines confirmed. 

• LOVE IT! 1

11 minutes ago, Neverchosen said:

Those Familiars are fantastic! Will I get Warhammer Plus for such amazing critters? Also smart choice on giving the sorcerer some hooves and horns as it would make a decent bray shaman.

Also looks like we have our bone player and staff rumour engines confirmed. 

Honestly I was just thinking that, it wouldn't take too much to convert her into a Brayshaman (even as she is she probably works reasonably well)

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, EonChao said:

Honestly I was just thinking that, it wouldn't take too much to convert her into a Brayshaman (even as she is she probably works reasonably well)

Yeah I think leaving her as is makes her feel unique in a beasts army like a different form of atavism than the rest which always seems fitting for sorcerers to look unique especially with Chaos were the winds of magic impact the character's differently.  

• Like 3

Arcane Cataclysm and a lot of other AoS up for pre-order next week.

• Arcane Cataclysm
  • Drekki Flynt + Novel
  • Cado Ezechiar + Novel
  • Deathmaster/Lady of Vines/Incarnate of Ghur standalone release
  • Cleansing Aqualith/Megadroth Remains terrain
  • Centaurion Marshal
  • Chaos Legionnaires
  • Warcry Compendium

Edited by Clan's Cynic
  • Like 6
  • LOVE IT! 1