The Rumour Thread

6 hours ago, FireAbend said:

Will be interesting if we get terrain rules in the "new edition" like "minus x move" if you cross this swamp (drawn on the board).

Steady now, rational and logical scenary rules? Next you'll be saying we can't just run up castle walls and back down the other side (pausing half way up if our move characteristic is too low)!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

15 hours ago, Neverchosen said:

While TGA was down I did an awful thing... I bought the 40k Chaos Knight box and now I am thinking of picking up Horus Heresy to convert some Chaos Space Marines (I will paint them as Dark Angels and Fallen Angels and run them in 30k and 40k)... What have I become? 😭

I wonder if we will learn the owner of the bone insturment from the rumour engine?

It’s ok @Neverchosen, I have a Dark Mechanicus and Night Lords army in addition to my AOS armies. I too have plans for the new HH box, for it shall allow me to build a mighty warband in the name of CHAOS!!!

18 hours ago, Kronos said:

Not a leak but I bet he smells like one. Also suggests it’s these guys vs the Horns of Hashut  the next box, I think.

22CF04C3-9F21-4926-A958-063934105F16.png

I personally love these guys! They expand the Nurgle range without the need for a new battletome (largely), and help distinguish the maggotkin in the mortal realms besides “rusty knights.” I am curious about how they view Nurgle though, since it’s a known fact that no Warcry band actively worships the big 4 in a blatant way.

• Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

I wish there were more articles and information on the CSM Codex. Horus Heresy, at least to me, feels so incredibly boring. No mutations, ne demons, no twisted chaotic machines... Just lots and lots of Space Marines in different colours and less cool armour than either Chaos or Primaris.

Edited by Maogrim
  • Like 10

1 hour ago, Maogrim said:

I wish there were more articles and information on the CSM Codex. Horus Heresy, at least to me, feels so incredibly boring. No mutations, ne demons, no twisted chaotic machines... Just lots and lots of Space Marines in different colours and less cool armour than either Chaos or Primaris.

I just want HH and 40K Chaos out of the way so we can focus on Warcry Season 2 and Cursed City Expansions!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Iksdee said:

I dont know what others think about all the new AoS models but i think GW is knocking it out of the park lately. The new Skaven look awesome and make me want to buy an army, this new model makes me want to buy a Maggotkin army. Some Nighthaunt models will be added to my army for sure. Cant wait to see what is next!

They do such a good job making models that it always leaves us wanting more!! And it takes forever at times to get more!!

5 hours ago, DinoJon said:

I honestly thought it was going to be a Leagues of Votann thing but y'all are convinving me it's going to be AoS. Hopefully it's for a new K.O character the "Grudge Keeper".

I’m with you. I’m going Votann. 

16 hours ago, EntMan said:

Steady now, rational and logical scenary rules? Next you'll be saying we can't just run up castle walls and back down the other side (pausing half way up if our move characteristic is too low)!

If we can't Naruto run up a fortified castle then what's even the point?

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, MarkK said:

As a Nurgle player, very happy to see new mortals, looking forward to seeing the terrain now, sounds like it'll be swamp themed?

Im really hoping for it to be Swamp/Forest themed. Something akin to the Ewoks structures on the Forest Moon of Endor in Return of the Jedi.

31 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

Im really hoping for it to be Swamp/Forest themed. Something akin to the Ewoks structures on the Forest Moon of Endor in Return of the Jedi.

well that's basically the ash wastes terrain but with more leaves

45 minutes ago, Gotz said:

well that's basically the ash wastes terrain but with more leaves

That may be why I enjoy that terrain so much haha but something 'earthy' at least. Made of wood with plants on it. The Eightpoints terrain was awesome but very industrialised, Ghur is the opposite.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, SunStorm said:

Time has arrived, first Warhammer+ exclusive minis should be with people soon.

I wonder if that means we'll get the next couple previewed soon to encourage people to stay subbed?

Screenshot_20220525-123602.png

I'm not normally a fan of bits of defeated foes on models (big exception for Gotrek, but that's a display base) but I love the hand holding the torn off stormcast head.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, SunStorm said:

Time has arrived, first Warhammer+ exclusive minis should be with people soon.

I wonder if that means we'll get the next couple previewed soon to encourage people to stay subbed?

Screenshot_20220525-123602.png

Absolutely!! Wasnt the next a Chaos Sorceror for AOS? 

Be interesting to see how much these bad lads go for on Ebay.

• Like 1

• Subscriber
40 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

Absolutely!! Wasnt the next a Chaos Sorceror for AOS? 

Be interesting to see how much these bad lads go for on Ebay.

There is already one up there lol. For £46 + £3.50 postage. 

I'm going to take the option to buy the assassin as well and then see if I can trade that for another megaboss. 

Yeah the shadowed preview seemed to suggest it's a chaos sorcerer for AoS and a Khorne terminator for 40k. 

Edited by SunStorm
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, CommissarRotke said:

This was a really good intro to Warcry batreps and then it just stops at the Gryph-Hound :/ Wished it was a longer article. They are using the 2021 rulebook too

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2022/05/25/kruleboyz-clash-with-stormcast-eternals-in-this-weeks-warcry-battle-report/

Do we think no rules change for this Season then?