The Rumour Thread

If we get more than Idoneth for AoS it will detract from their release so i wouldnt expect it.

An update to the core rules would be cool, but they only released blood and thunder and the getting started stuff last year si i doubt therell be a new starter. I wouldnt mind being surprised though!

Slaanesh i doubt will be til next year - narratively the way were going we should angel aelves and majestic terrible aelves first.

As for Nagash, he seems to have given up trying to kill everyone everywher (need the living to due to get those yummy souls) so im theorizing all this fluff i leading up siege of the Varanspire - thats how you dominate the Mortal Realms!

Just now, Melcavuk said:

Will have to see models before i decide but the concept of dudes riding fish on a desert/grass battlefield doesnt sit well with me.

Yeah I don't know. I want to see what they actually look like and what the background is about before being hyped. I was not disapointed by DoK so let's hope. 

• Like 1

oh I'm eagerly looking for model pictures definately. But its one of the first factions that would assumably have very set battlefield conditions to "look right" dont get me wrong we all deal with bases never matching tables for pickup games but theres a difference between that and a fish dude swimming in desert :P

• Like 1

A while back when GW did a survey (two-three months ago), I wrote a lengthy constructive piece on why Dark Aelves should get some love, and at the very least get round bases. The only reason I ended up going into Skaven in the end was because the Dark Aelves proved too difficult to collect. 

So I'd like to think that someone actually listened :D or it was a happy coincidence! Either way, win win. 

I wonder what it means in application though. 

Just now, Mayple said:

A while back when GW did a survey (two-three months ago), I wrote a lengthy constructive piece on why Dark Aelves should get some love, and at the very least get round bases. The only reason I ended up going into Skaven in the end was because the Dark Aelves proved too difficult to collect. 

So I'd like to think that someone actually listened :D or it was a happy coincidence! Either way, win win. 

I told them to make artillery crews harder to kill. Let's wait and see...

Just now, Mayple said:

The spikey bits reporting isn't much to go on, but it sounds like maybe they'll be doing build to order of old models like they do for 40k from time to time and when they release them they may get updated rules?