The Rumour Thread

I'm sorry man but I am so tired of SW. They are everywhere now xD

I was actually hoping for some new chaos warriors for, well chaos. Bring them up to stormcast quality.

I'm a chaos undivided fan. Lorgar and Perty for the win!

Edited by Sete

Interesting!  Although it's 40k, if you watch through you'll see what I think looks like a Tzaangor with  a bolt pistol?  No idea how they fit into the fluff, but I guess there's potential for a dual 40k/AoS kit based on this (and how interchangeable recent models have been).

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, RuneBrush said:

Interesting!  Although it's 40k, if you watch through you'll see what I think looks like a Tzaangor with  a bolt pistol?  No idea how they fit into the fluff, but I guess there's potential for a dual 40k/AoS kit based on this (and how interchangeable recent models have been).

@0.51 theres a thousand sons terminator... possible leak?

• Like 1

You folks know that Fenris part 2 is equivalent to End times : Glottkin, right?

Fenris gets wasted, SW go rogue in despair, start a civil war as the Dark Angels lead the loyal chapters in trying to bring them back under the yoke, Guilliman wakes up, pushes through #Ultramexit and signs exclusive trade deals with the Tau and promises to Make Ultramar Great Again. The new high lord of Terra is a necron with a beard and manky robes. A new dark age of technology begins as all the technical institutions of the Adeptus Mechanicus shut down, their tech priests staging sit ins and protests against the non-intersectional expansionist policies of the western spiral arm.
WH41K - in the grim darkness of the far future, there is only intergalactic sanctions and dank memes...*

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
*May not be true

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Broken Netcode said:

@0.51 theres a thousand sons terminator... possible leak?

Thats just a power armoured marine with a massive gun.

I mean it could be a terminator but I believe the classic SM backpack is surplus to requirements when you've terminator armour (something something different generators and ventilation mumble)

2 minutes ago, Changer said:

Definitely Terminators in that video.  Now I've just got to decide whether to buy Thousand Sons or wait for Arcanites....

Seeing as thousands sons are the only definite right now and arcanites are just a vague rumour, id still go with the sons. Well, if theyre not weak as hell just like how GW likes it.

Tzaangor crossover kit....Steamhead Duardin and Squat Crossover kit...this makes sense. You make a crossover kit or two, and then one begins to think like Chaos Daemons: "I've already got the Tzaangor kit, I could easily use it in 40K/AoS. Then I just expand a few more dedicated kits to 40K/AoS and I have an army in each system"

I like this.

• Like 1