The Rumour Thread

2 minutes ago, Mandzak-Miniatures said:

It is a top view of the big claw. You can tell by the 3 side spikes and the ridges on the inside of the claws. Barnacles are the same

yeah i double check and video has a slightly better view

image.png.d683c47faed74072e4671367d854c96a.png

image.png

• Thanks 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

52 minutes ago, Athrawes said:

It's good to taper expectations just in case, but I'm 100% certain there is more Age of Sigmar coming on Saturday, it could/should be a new edition announcemnet but it might be something else.

My evidence: The banners for warhammerfest.

When GW put up a new article about warhammerfest, they highlight one of the releases in the thumbnail, and put the banner it corresponds to front and center behind it. (They didn't do that for Necromunda today, because they did it for underworlds, but the Delaque reveal was clearly necromunda, and the banner logo of the black aquila skull is also clearly necromunda)

So going by the linked images, and what we have left. We have seen all the Banners represented except for the ork skull (which is amlost certainly in reguards to the new beast snagga orks to be unveiled tomorrow on a 40k preview day) ANd that only leaves the hammer of Sigmar banner, and with 1 whole "mystery day" left. It seems likely that banner corresponds to the day.

Screenshot (53).png

Screenshot (54).png

Screenshot (56).png

Thank god I’m not the only one who noticed this!!!!! I’m a little pessimistic though and the hammer might be the mobile game, but as I’ve said many times before, I want to be wrong! I just want everyone to know that no matter what it’ll be a good result and if not Saturday we will get a whole evening! Although Saturday would be nice! 

18 minutes ago, Deakz28 said:

Thank god I’m not the only one who noticed this!!!!! I’m a little pessimistic though and the hammer might be the mobile game, but as I’ve said many times before, I want to be wrong! I just want everyone to know that no matter what it’ll be a good result and if not Saturday we will get a whole evening! Although Saturday would be nice! 

it's definitely not, if you check the coverage for the past days AOS was the yellow Soulblight flag :)

• Like 1

What makes me pissed off is the coin of this month. Why a sigmar symbol if there is nothing related?

It's a bit crazy, but what if on the 15th the vampires are released along with the book of kragnos and on the 29th will be the box of the new edition?

Edited by zamerion

3 minutes ago, zamerion said:

What makes me pissed off is the currency of this month. Why a sigmar symbol if there is nothing related?

It's a bit crazy, but what if on the 15th the vampires are released along with the book of kragnos and on the 29th will be the box of the new edition?

The Ghal Maraz coin, the absence of AOS novels and the AOS banner on the WarCom website are IMO good enough hints we'll get something Saturday...

• Like 6

The coin may also refer to the store anniversaries which are ALL happening at the last week of the month, working in one I will be, but also could be because of this, but if all these things come to pass that means ALOT of releases make the coin very good thematically :) 

well tomorrow is Orks then the two remaining banner would be the Warhammer community icon, and the Stormcast icon, but then again the Black Library day had its own icon that totally new.

i didn't know if the Necromunda one was used yet but it was on today article with the Delaques (the book cover as well)

Edited by novakai

16 minutes ago, novakai said:

well tomorrow is Orks then the two remaining banner would be the Warhammer community icon, and the Stormcast icon, but then again the Black Library day had its own icon that totally new.

i didn't know if the Necromunda one was used yet but it was on today article with the Delaques (the book cover as well)

The community icon was secretly the tanith icon, so that one is now ruled out, due to the post earlier about correspond flags to each day, the logo was changed to tanith but I guess was too much of a give away if they posted that prior, so after orks it’s only ghal maraz 

3 minutes ago, Jagged Red Lines said:

Did I use the word "leaks"? I feel you might need to figure out what quotation marks are used for.

You might want to read a few posts above in the thread before snapping like this ? 

3 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

Yep, I can confirm that

Reveal hidden contents

E0tjEvUXIAEqfPA.jpg.6a2f491478a21f35e1731da23ddf2744.jpgd911e1f8eb416305eb6f1ea02a3807bc.jpg.5078c80da80896edc36cb4facd98c819.jpg

What do you think ? The photos might not really be from the show, but the cast (and the reveal date) can still be legit....  

I sincerely hope we got AOS 3rd on Saturday so I may be biased :P 

1 minute ago, HorticulusTGA said:

You might want to read a few posts above in the thread before snapping like this ? 

What do you think ? The photos might not really be from the show, but the cast (and the reveal date) can still be legit....  

I sincerely hope we got AOS 3rd on Saturday so I may be biased :P 

Nah, it is fake. If you are right with some information, you won't make a few photoshopped pics to gain fame.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

Nah, it is fake. If you are right with some information, you won't make a few photoshopped pics to gain fame.

Yeah you're right here. If they were just photos obviously lifted from the web to illustrate the cast, then I'd totally agree.

But the fact they've gone to the trouble of trying to adjust the colour and inserting some sort of eisenhorn watermark in the bottom left strongly suggests an attempt at deception.

Either way I still don't think we'll get a full 3.0 unveiling this weekend.

If its not eisenhorn it'll be their rumoured streaming service or else something like Horus Heresy relaunch or Epic 40k/30k. 

Edited by Jagged Red Lines

22 minutes ago, Jagged Red Lines said:

Yeah you're right here. If they were just photos obviously lifted from the web to illustrate the cast, then I'd totally agree.

But the fact they've gone to the trouble of trying to adjust the colour and inserting some sort of eisenhorn watermark in the bottom left strongly suggests an attempt at deception.

Either way I still don't think we'll get a full 3.0 unveiling this weekend.

If its not eisenhorn it'll be their rumoured streaming service or else something like Horus Heresy relaunch or Epic 40k/30k. 

3.0 seems more likely to me than Epic 40K/30K, HH.

• Like 1

Damn, Blood Bowl is definitely the game suffering the most  from the messed up schedule. 
  I think it's safe to bet that the game is more popular than Aeronautica Imperialis, maybe they're saving some surprises for latter down the year?

EDIT: I forgot about Warcry. I don't play it (sadly) but certainly deserves more love too.

Edited by Jator