The Rumour Thread

For it to be BIG news, it'd have to be 8th edition 40k release date, or maybe GHB2 release date but that doesn't seem like HUGE news, just good timing because of SCGT which is an AOS only (I think?) event.  So GHB2 seems likely, maybe something like a revamped set of rules?  Basically a new edition, not just GHB2?  I mean, GHB2 isn't really "huge" news is it?

10 minutes ago, Sleboda said:

Announce now,  release in 4 weeks. Seems about right to me.  I'm sticking to 40K as the news.

Happy to be wrong and get Skavedeathnesh Battletome.

Doing a major 40k announcement would steal the thunder from the biggest independent of AOS in the year. It would be a very bad time to announce that. 

ghb 2 date is almost a cert,  but just a date is not enough to register as big news with me. A deep dive like they did for the overlords book would be cool. Showing off the next AOS faction would be even cooler.

No more miniatures in the box :( Missed oportunity GW. Now I fear a rise in price, like the tzeentch demon reboxes.

EDIT: Oh, if they cost 15,5 pounds then is the same price. But, well. A shame they don't put 20 in a box and sell them for 30€ like the Saurus Warriors.

Edited by Galas
  • Like 2