The Rumour Thread

Just now, SirSalabean said:

What could the green skinned one be? Looks too dead to be an ork 

Zombie, considering his attire, I think the vampire pirates might be a thing. If the vampire hunter is not a one off model, it seems our new human faction is going to be devoted of Sigmar, makes sense considering the events of Broken Realms Morathi. 

16 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

I guess that confirms the Vampire Hunter is an AoS thing and it won't be Underworlds because we've seen the lineup (just not the models). That's something.

Putting a teaser video out for what were already teasers leaves a very bitter taste in my mouth.

Honestly I can see why people would be disappointed, I did expect to see a little bit more than just the one Slaanesh thing we knew existed but hadn't seen yet, but on balance I really think its better this way.

Just for the moment, while release schedules are slower and still pretty uncertain I'm quite happy with them showing us less so far in advance because ultimately its more frustrating to see stuff and know I probably won't be able to do anything about it for 2 or 3 months.

On what we did see: It all looks fantastic to me, very much looking forward to seeing what this year holds. Particularly intrigued by the big ghoul looking guy.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

The more I look at the 'Vampire' thing, I'm wondering... could it be a Dwarf?

The shield looks a lot like one of the Ironbreaker shields. 

His beard is wispy (from decay of course) but it's still prominent.

His hands are very thick and sausagey, although this could be attributed to a body 'bloating'.

Proportionately, his head looks quite low, with high shoulders, which is often a Dwarf look compared to Humans.

I'm probably reading way too much into it though 

Still;

Broke: Vampirates.
Woke: Vampwarfs.

• Like 3