The Rumour Thread

34 minutes ago, CoffeeGrunt said:

Looks more like those stacks of ceramic discs you see on power substations whose name eludes me right now:
12446928-power-transformer-market.jpg

Hopefully it's Duardin as it looks suitably steampunky, but could be something else like Ad Mech.

Those are insulators. The picture looked like to me too. Maybe some sort of Duardin power weapon?

Just now, KHHaunts said:

Id agree that heir is something not quite right with it . . . .

I don't think Forgeworld have quite succeeded in capturing the vibe of AoS yet. The few things they've put out seem very dark, gritty and down to earth - they really need to go more high fantasy and OTT. It used to be that GW proper did the basic stuff and the Forgeworld stuff was absolutely mind blowing by comparison, but now the GW plastics are just so much better than Forgeworld's efforts.

6 minutes ago, Turragor said:

Is Harrow Meat's Hunger not a bit nuts?

Its not so bad. Its 1 additional attack per round. Considering how long games.last and you need time to get into combat i would expect  4/5 at the very most?

The command ability is meh but hes a pretty good combat monster

1 minute ago, James McPherson said:

I guess we need to see his points cost. Skaarac was kinda here nor there as well.

The designers at WHW open day said a multi part Khorgorath kit was coming for Khorne too later in the year , still waiting to see that.

I didn't know that, so new Bloodbound/Khorne battletome ala the Stormcast and Tzeentch ones coming soon then, nice. Here's hoping the allegiance ability stuff is similar to the Blood Tithe Khorne Daemonkin get in 40k!

• Like 2