The Rumour Thread

Just a quick point on the discussion in this post, I'm happy for speculation on future releases even if they move a bit on topic.

Any reliable rumours I add in to the first post so people won't need to trawl through pages of discussion.

I would ask that any discussion and posts of photos are kept AoS related, bloodbowl and 40k releases are cool but they have their own forums.

If you see anything missing off the first post let me know and I'll amend it.

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, Riavan said:

Someone told me on AOS reddit we are going to see a plastic guo release. Possibly one of you guys. I know we had a guy a few pages back saying nurgle was going to get a release of some sort.

The current non fw model is so bad, makes sense.

IIRC, the original plastic GUO turned into the Glottkin, so I'm a little sceptical. But it's hardly impossible. They're half way through already.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Darth Alec said:

IIRC, the original plastic GUO turned into the Glottkin, so I'm a little sceptical. But it's hardly impossible. They're half way through already.

I haven't seen anything, but speculation on that point.  There currently is no replacement for the actual GUO model.  There will not Replace BT and LoC to the standards they are currently and leave the GUO as is and just say 'well this one is good enough'.  Either they re-release Glott as a duo kit (unlikely) or they make a new GUO.

4 hours ago, Riavan said:

Someone told me on AOS reddit we are going to see a plastic guo release. Possibly one of you guys. I know we had a guy a few pages back saying nurgle was going to get a release of some sort.

The current non fw model is so bad, makes sense.

There's been some speculation off the back of the Plastic Mortarian rumour, but in all likelihood he's probably part of another Triumvirate pack

I found some prices on the new Stormcast release. Seems like GW may have listened to some of us about prices, because this looks like a really nice discount!

Varenguard hunters (10man) $60

Griffon hounds (x6) $25

Liberators (10man) $62

Judicators (10man) $62

Prosecutors (6man) $74

Battletome (updates of ALL stormcast) $40

War scrolls (includes some tokens too?) $25

Deathworld Forrest (huge terrain set) $130

I found some prices on the new Stormcast release. Seems like GW may have listened to some of us about prices, because this looks like a really nice discount!

Varenguard hunters (10man) $60

Griffon hounds (x6) $25

Liberators (10man) $62

Judicators (10man) $62

Prosecutors (6man) $74

Battletome (updates of ALL stormcast) $40

War scrolls (includes some tokens too?) $25

Deathworld Forrest (huge terrain set) $130

Anything out on this deathworld forest? Sounds cool

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Turragor said:

Wait, is it not 2 weeks since the last one? Maybe 3.

Yeah, but there's no news of any new ones, nor a new series akin to Realmgate Wars. I was sure they would revisit the characters from those novels and have a new arc related to the Tzeentch stuff going on.