Age of Sigmar RPG

Emmetation

I'm looking forward to their take on Anvils of Heldenhammer who built the similarly dour city as they did a nice job of building on the Celestial Warbringers in Brightspear. One poster put it best on their Writmark holiday:

"I feel you do everyone a slight disservice, by not mentioning that that holiday involves the Celestial Warbringers awkwardly trying to party with mortals... by offering to fix their houses and acting as streetside lawyers for a day."

That works nicely with the stuff in their battletome on how they tried to get along with their mortal allies (usually by keeping their future-seeing lips shut on bad futures about to happen xD ).

1 hour ago, LuminethMage said:

. I'm kind of relieved that the new Warcry box doesn't have Lumineth in it. 

Direchasm waiting for the opportune moment to strike. ;)

5 hours ago, LuminethMage said:

I was fully expecting the GW Lumineth dice to be a small lamp and randomized morse code numbers.

That honestly sounds like a great puzzle for a future Lumineth quest. Trying to roll the right code so the lamp light reveals runes to open a secret reward.

• Haha 1

People pre-Necroquake: "Poor Death, stuck mostly to one realm with no big influence anywhere else. We wish they could get more attention."

Nagash standing in front of the "Fu#& everyone but me" realmstone pyramid button : "Oh I'm gonna break all the knuckle bones on that monkey's paw!"

Hyped! :D

Edited by Baron Klatz
  • Haha 1

Oh this is awesome. Commission for a Brightspear captain of the guard was posted on twitter.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MoidDoesArt/status/1319329745163767808

"Moidagremlin (3/5 COMMISSION SLOTS FILLED!)@MoidDoesArt

An Age of Sigmar commission for Viscontessa! This is Lionel Torchbearer, the head of the guard for the city of Brightspear. He's heavily styled after Landsknechts, in case you couldn't tell :V"

Ek8yx9TWMAESqI2?format=jpg&name=small

Ek8y6kLWMAMmr1C?format=jpg&name=360x360

Big bonus points on the Flamberge sword. An iconic weapon for the Realm of Fire as it's name means Flame-bladed which even the Flame Scion leader respects.

5f31ad51-warcry-scions-of-the-flame-1.jp

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Emmetation said:

Happy Halloween! Our spooky adventure, Fateful Night, is out now!

https://www.cubicle7games.com/age-of-sigmar-soulbound-fateful-night-pdf/

Had a look trough, great little adventure! I really like the section about the festival foods and games. Nice piece of worldbuilding! 

While you are here, is there any information on when we get an update for Shadows in the Mist? The Brightspear City Guide was great, cant wait for the Anvilgard one!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Emmetation said:

Yep, Anvilgard City Guide should be out in the next few weeks, and the second adventure Rotten to the Core will be soon after (or alongside it!)

@Emmetation My group and I won't buy the physical Soulbound Core Book if you didn't corrected at least the paragraph p. 201 of the .pdf about Khorne and the Aglroaxi - can we have a confirmation please ?

That paragraph just don't mean anything in English as it is right now. 

(For references : my posts p. 21 of this thread).

5 minutes ago, Emmetation said:

Yes, that was corrected months ago. We've updated the PDF twice with errata since launch.

Seriously, having updates to the PDF is great - mind sending that idea over to GW proper? 😉 

Our group just finished our second session yesterday, and I'm having a blast running the game for them. I think I've gone a bit overboard and made an introductory video to the game, tons of maps they'll never battle on, mood playlists, etc. I was initially a little concerned as some of the players are more 'min-max' oriented than RP, but they're really getting into it now. Combat has been a ton of fun and allows for a lot more dynamic moments. Case in point, our Warpriest last night combined mettle and their first-ever use of Soulfire to use what we've all now described as "Sigmar's Orbital Laser", blasting Light of Sigmar into an Ogor and dealing 8 damage that ignored armor. 

Needless to say, the Ogor was reduced to a very fine red mist.

• Like 5

Hey folks,

Just wanted to drop in and let people know that the Anvilgard City Guide has just launched, and you can find the details here. If you already bought the Shadows in the Mist campaign, the PDF will be added to your order on our website or DrivethruRPG (depending on where you purchased). If you just want to buy the PDF itself, you can pick that up here and here.

For those who have been paying attention to Broken Realms: Morathi, you may see some familiar names pop up...
  • Like 5
  • LOVE IT! 3

5 minutes ago, LuminethMage said:

The Core Book is already out, the physical product. I have already received it. Also Game Master screen. 

Oh? Cause the websites I checked all seemed to be without stock and the Cubical 7 says its pre-order. Unless that's a second print wave?

2 minutes ago, Overread said:

Oh? Cause the websites I checked all seemed to be without stock and the Cubical 7 says its pre-order. Unless that's a second print wave?

That is weird, maybe they haven’t shipped out all yet? Just received mine last week. And one of the players in my group who ordered the physical product, also received it last week. 

8 hours ago, LuminethMage said:

That is weird, maybe they haven’t shipped out all yet? Just received mine last week. And one of the players in my group who ordered the physical product, also received it last week. 

30% of the last physical books are being shipped this days (just recieved an email about that).