New Aelves

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, WoollyMammoth said:

Why would GW show a studio preview on Thursday when no one is there and the event hasn't even started? They are not showing it on Twitch or anything. 

So that it does not interfere with the tournaments. Most people arrive at these things the night before as tournaments start early.

22 minutes ago, WoollyMammoth said:

Why would GW show a studio preview on Thursday when no one is there and the event hasn't even started? They are not showing it on Twitch or anything. 

Vendors, retailers, distributors, pod casters, you tube channels, etc... all get there early and get shown a big run down of what’s coming down the pipeline.  They did the same thing last year... 

If those were male minis i would probably call my store to preorder everything x2 already. It looks at least 9/10 when considering design. Those masks, wings, face expression, total feeling of the trailer is pleasure incarnate. 

EDIT

To all those saying "stop complaining, keep it positive" - it paid off. You got explanation in words in very first seconds of this trailer. That's what forum is for. Designers hear us. 

1 hour ago, svnvaldez said:

Battletome says ORDER if anyone is wondering

:P People should stop wondering that now.

This isn't to say it will forever be there but I still don't get where the idea comes from that it should be different. 

Order isn't just Stormcast but I guess due to the many Stormcast releases people have stopped seeing the difference ;) 

4 minutes ago, Aryann said:

If those were male minis i would probably call my store to preorder everything x2 already. It looks at least 9/10 when considering design. Those masks, wings, face expression, total feeling of the trailer is pleasure incarnate. 

But since they're female, you're more inclined to go x4? That's certainly more what I'm thinking!

38 minutes ago, Aryann said:

EDIT

To all those saying "stop complaining, keep it positive" - it paid off. You got explanation in words in very first seconds of this trailer. That's what forum is for. Designers hear us. 

According to bols it was mentioned at the seminar that more Aelves are on the way. Maybe the rumoured deep one Aelves. 

The rumour from November that said two Aelves factions has got the order a bit wrong but a lot of the details right so you may be getting your wish soon. 

Personally I am very excited for this release. It looks like two units boxes, each with dual builds and two morathis. I'm guessing we will get a couple of clam packs too. 

We should end up with about 15 warscrolls including the existing units. That is more than most of the of existing  one faction battletomes. 

Archived