Slaughterbrute/Mutalith Update

17 minutes ago, Bjarni St. said:

I'm all ears.

can heal the slaughterbrute, increase his attacks, give him +1 to hit, increase his save ( could before ) with a prayer, increase his run & charge and give him reroll wounds.

shield of fate on vortex, he heals himself for d3 per turn and is decent in combat and provides potential mortal wound output at the very least he messes with the opposing army which always helps. on a 4+ hes doing between d3 and d6 mortal wounds.. thats strong. the worst roll is a 3, which reduces their movement by 1, which isnt bad. 

This is so cool. I complained about this on a recent facebook post about the Blades of Khorne relase as did a few other people and to see it updated so quickly is honestly amazing.  That is beyond good customer service. That is just bloody brilliant.

2 minutes ago, Carnelian said:

This is so cool. I complained about this on a recent facebook post about the Blades of Khorne relase as did a few other people and to see it updated so quickly is honestly amazing.  That is beyond good customer service. That is just bloody brilliant.

alot of people have been, ive made at least two threads about it since joining lol 

Mutalith ftw! ...even if just in terms of how much I like the model.

Planning a Tzeentch mortals army which doesn't have too many smaller Daemons (I'm not mad on Horrors, Flamers etc. model-wise tbh) but is sorcerous enough to summon the odd big hitter - this and the new Lord of Change are a perfect fit for that. :)

Has anyone seen these repacked with an AoS base? 

It would feel a touch unseemly of they made this change to increase sales, did not add in a new base, and then put out "rounds/ovals only" just a few months later on GHb2, requiring an additional purchase to make your newly hyped and purchsed model legit.

Not saying this would happen. Just sayin'.

Archived