Contest Winners - Arbaal and Bottle

Ben

The contest is over.  I check the votes and the times they were cast (both front runners voted for themselves at the 11th hour in true @Stevewren fashion!) and i can announce that the winner is @Arbaal with this fantastic paint job.buona01-1.jpg.d75f0acfd5c7be3d33896ec2670e0f6b.jpg

I also drew a random entry using random.org and the number that can back gave @bottle the prize. 

unspecified-4.png

Can both the winner DM me with details of how to get prizes out to you. 

Congrats to everyone the took part and massive thanks to all the help promoting the forums with this contest.  

Well done everyone who entered, in my opinion Elfhead's entry was the best but with better photography, and a cooler colour scheme Arbaal's entry won out, 28 to 27 votes I think, so a super close call! 

In fact there were several fantastic entries, so it was hard to pick the best .  It's great to see such fierce competition and collective great painting on TGA.

Congrats to @Arbaal and @bottle! A very deserved win. I had a blast with this competition and it was a lot of fun seeing the votes go up, I was always just one step behind the winner. I'm very happy with the amount of votes that I got, I never thought it would be that close. It's probably for the best, I allready have to much unpainted models waiting for some attention. Thanks for all the votes!

I started an instagram account for this and it was really fun getting likes for my entry. @Mengel Miniatures branding my slaughterpriest 'model of the week' just put the cherry on top. 

Archived