Warhammer - The Old World

Gareth 🍄

10 minutes ago, Zatopek said:

It looks like the new orc shaman is not included in next week's preview (sad...).

00036DPCBtoqm3MP.jpg

Even with that, it is a decent chunk of Orcs being released. Also, this means in the dark side that no more new minis for them for some time.

I have no idea what i'm going to do with with these Ogres but they're charm is just going to win me over to add them to my CoS crusade. Maybe I'll just say there Ogre Warhulk without the Fuisler Major

No 8th edition night goblin, no spider goblins or Savage orcs huh guess Bonesplitterz sigh a relief for now i guess. 

Classic Ogres.jpg

5 hours ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

I have no idea what i'm going to do with with these Ogres but they're charm is just going to win me over to add them to my CoS crusade. Maybe I'll just say there Ogre Warhulk without the Fuisler Major

There are a "Badlands Ogre Bulls" in the next O&G Arcane Journal.

6 hours ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

No 8th edition night goblin, no spider goblins or Savage orcs huh guess Bonesplitterz sigh a relief for now i guess. 

Classic Ogres.jpg

Well they are currently available for aos.

so buyable

34 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

TOW O&G prices in EUR:

1.jpg.0f5647e87a97649b1a043e91eb73bb57.jpg

Interesting how the Big Box went down from 206/230 € (Bret/TK) to 130 €.

Most of the items seem "direct only" : is any way to know the price ? Thanks !

5 minutes ago, cyrus said:

Most of the items seem "direct only" : is any way to know the price ? Thanks !

If it is not on the list, it is only sold online. If that's the case, the only way to know the price is to wait for them to be listed on the site on Saturday.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Beliman said:

Orcs & Goblins Arcane journal talk:

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2024/03/18/old-world-almanack-whats-in-the-orc-goblin-tribes-arcane-journal/

Really awesome to read about a Troll "subfaction" there. Maybe we could see karak-kadrin again

I was happy to hear about how the scope of the project has expanded, obviously OW has done better than GW anticipated. Can't wait to see what's next after all the main armies have had their boxes and arcane journals.

• Like 6
  • LOVE IT! 2

46 minutes ago, Goatforce said:

I was happy to hear about how the scope of the project has expanded, obviously OW has done better than GW anticipated. Can't wait to see what's next after all the main armies have had their boxes and arcane journals.

Yes, hopefully this means we'll see the Legacy factions return in a couple of years, and the start of kits being updated (looking at you, TK skeleton warriors). I'd like it if they brought back Border Patrol/Warbands for low level games, published books like the General's Compendium and Warhammer Skirmish, and any of the things that had been in the works for WFB but got canned by the management at the time, like the third Battle For Blackfire Pass supplement.

Edited by Sathrut
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Goatforce said:

Aye it was really nice to read that last segment, even just for an acknowledgement that it's been well received.

....and that last phrase 'after that....who knows?' A tease indeed.

3 hours ago, Sathrut said:

Yes, hopefully this means we'll see the Legacy factions return in a couple of years, and the start of kits being updated (looking at you, TK skeleton warriors). I'd like it if they brought back Border Patrol/Warbands for low level games, published books like the General's Compendium and Warhammer Skirmish, and any of the things that had been in the works for WFB but got canned by the management at the time, like the third Battle For Blackfire Pass supplement.

I am hoping that we will see Cathay as well eventually, though my wallet fears it!

3 hours ago, Kronos said:

Ungrim stole the show for me.

IMG_7155.png

Yeah, that's my favourite from the whole Adepticon. Also a surprise, since I expected Thorgrim, not him!. But overall I think all the new dwarfs look great.