The Rumour Thread

10 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Sadly we will have to wait for the preview :( No Monday mini.

image.png.b1ab2bf313855e8cd486dba02ec8df9d.png

Back to being a rational being, and. Hum. Does that mean-imply that on next week's preview Gw'll only show one miniature per each faction? Lmao James Workshop, just show it all.

8 minutes ago, Garrac said:

Back to being a rational being, and. Hum. Does that mean-imply that on next week's preview Gw'll only show one miniature per each faction? Lmao James Workshop, just show it all.

Nah, they already said here that all the new minis would be shown at the event and not even GW can be that dumb to show them in person but not online

1 minute ago, Matrindur said:

Nah, they already said here that all the new minis would be shown at the event and not even GW can be that dumb to show them in person but not online

You know, if I was given a penny for every time I read the words "not even GW can be that dumb" followed by GW doing something deeply dumb...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Acrozatarim said:

Ahh, do they? I assumed that the fact they'd called the ability out in the article meant it was something new!

yup!

image.png.550ad9b234261db4d78108ca5cd9305f.png

anyway, I was hoping to see the whole warscroll or at least the statline. With rend -2 the statement about rend being reduced in the new edition sounds pretty fun (I know, it's a sniper rifle), I am curious to see if the same is true about range -if they kept range 30" we're exactly where we left.

3 minutes ago, Umjammerlama said:

Did anyone notice the jezzail in the video was different to the ones in the article. 

The one in the video was double-barrelled. 

Well, I'll be damned, you're right!

image.png.7de627de33d2c898f8e3cb5340303b0e.png

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 2

3 minutes ago, Umjammerlama said:

Did anyone notice the jezzail in the video was different to the ones in the article. 

The one in the video was double-barrelled. 

Yeah. It is an option to pick when you assemble them.

27 minutes ago, Peacaf said:

I don't know, the Blood Island box was re-released and liquidated with AoS already on the market because it didn't sell very well in eighth edition.

It was sold incredible well actually.

although the biggest problem was that on a single sprue you had high elve bits mixed in with the skaven stuff

12 minutes ago, Twisted Firaun said:

Someone summon the potato cams a new preview is inbound!!!

Hehehehe, I don't expect too many of them (or many better I don't want them). We don't have "that much" to see, better if we are not spoiled :(

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, novakai said:

Can’t forget about 40K (and 30K) 

We had the no 40k preview. Now they have the no #NewAoS preview.

I wonder how many rumour engines we will see revealed. The Christmas list have to be cleared:

image.png.c9854177de312e3e8b2255aeca33cbe2.png

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

We had the no 40k preview. Now they have the no #NewAoS preview.

I wonder how many rumour engines we will see revealed. The Christmas list have to be cleared:

image.png.c9854177de312e3e8b2255aeca33cbe2.png

I mean only one or two of them look it could be Stormcast and skaven, most of these don’t have the 40K sci fi look to them.

i don’t expect the spider one to be solve anytime soon. (Maybe the next Gitz tome if we are lucky)

I guess faction focus will start right after the starter box reveal . So most likely around 20th of may . 

if it’s like 40k we will have one faction focus per day so 5/week

2 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Btw, do you expect a rules article for today as well? Or do we consider ourselves covered with the Preview announcement?

I feel like we're covered for the day. It would be nice for them to tease the faction articles but I feel like those won't begin until after the starter reveal. 

1 minute ago, novakai said:

I mean only one or two of them look it could be Stormcast and skaven, most of these don’t have the 40K sci fi look to them.

i don’t expect the spider one to be solve anytime soon. (Maybe the next Gitz tome if we are lucky)

There's another 40k focused preview. I expect to get resolved easily 5 RE, and none from the AoS one unless we see the follow-up wave.

I'm happy to see them have 2 Preview shows. I think this is a much better way to present the settings. I understand that GW wants cross-over but having a Preview chat filled with Marine heads crying about literally anything being shown other than Marines creates a very toxic atmosphere. 

• Like 4

I'm more inclined to buy and actually build the whole box, the more I see.

Skaven are on their way to get a Soulblight style refresh that "respects the source/player expectations" and just nail it. Very, very nice. 

And I'm warming up to the new SC in rapid time as well... .

• Like 1