The Rumour Thread

14 minutes ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

We have 23 factions currently. Beast of chaos aren't a thing even now that their website is completely gutted and them talking about the new edition

So again we have 1 faction unnacounted for

There ARE 24 factions listed on the GW webstore. BoC are still in the game until summer 2025. People keep treating them as if they were already removed, when GW very clearly said there's another year of AoS play for them. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ejecutor said:

Bye bye CoS command tokens. They were nice for 6 months...

Investing in crypto meme coins is less volatile than buying into GW extras these days. 👍 You’ve got only yourself to blame! 😆 Warscroll cards, tokens - „useless, all useless (I wasss once a maaan)“ to quote Cobra Commander

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

We have 23 factions currently. Beast of chaos aren't a thing even now that their website is completely gutted and them talking about the new edition

Maybe there is still hope for a ironjawz and Krulebouz separation!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Grungnisson said:

There ARE 24 factions listed on the GW webstore. BoC are still in the game until summer 2025. People keep treating them as if they were already removed, when GW very clearly said there's another year of AoS play for them. 

The question is. They are in the game, but in AoS. Are they in Spearhead? It is another game.

Just now, MitGas said:

Investing in crypto meme coins is less volatile than buying into GW extras these days. 👍 You’ve got only yourself to blame! 😆 Warscroll cards, tokens - „useless, all useless (I wasss once a maaan)“ to quote Cobra Commander

Gaming related, models are the only thing they sell that last more than 3 years. In some cases, even the models may not last a whole edition (cursed city heroes, underwolrds warbands).

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

I think orruk will spit up ! 

Weirndob has "ironjawz warscroll" title and he hasn't  "orruk warclans" keyword (only ironjawz)

28ddcT0MXhcwwqTV.jpg

Edited by cyrus

3 minutes ago, Grungnisson said:

I mean they are physically removed already as their nothing left of them in the store but Tzaangors, the digital rules non withstanding.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, novakai said:

I mean they are physically removed already as their nothing left of them in the store but Tzaangors, the digital rules non withstanding.

Well, Beastmen are welcome to join DoT. Just paint your goats blue, make birb noises and it‘s cool. More power to us Tzeentchians! 😎 

I mean, using Besstmen for a DoT force doesn‘t seem so bad. They‘re now just magic goats! 🥳 Kairic Ungors, Gors for Tzaangors etc., at least some things could be easily salvaged!

Edited by MitGas
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, pikachoux said:

What happen to the rumor that every mortarch will have a new lieutenant character? The snake lady will be out soon but what about the rest?

That was just an assumption people made from people misunderstanding the whole "every Mortarch gets a Regiment of Renown" thing from Mad King Rises. 

And really, Gormayne is Ushoran's right hand man, Kurdoss Valentian is Olynder's right hand man, Zandtos is Katakros' right hand man. The only Mortarchs who lack a lieutenant figure at this point are Manfredd and Arkhan. And giving Arkhan a right hand man would probably feel kind of redundant because he's supposed to be Nagash's right hand man. 

Edited by BarakUrbaz
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, novakai said:

I mean, I don't mind repeating the same thing for the third time today: in GW staff's own words, EVERY army that had a Vanguard/Spearhead box is included in Spearhead play.

I might need to print out and laminate a sign.

• Like 3

I mean, I don't mind repeating the same thing for the third time today: in GW staff's own words, EVERY army that had a Vanguard/Spearhead box is included in Spearhead play.

I might need to print out and laminate a sign.

The thing is that it wouldn’t make sense to keep the old skaven vanguard though since it has two units that are going away.

2 minutes ago, novakai said:

The thing is that it wouldn’t make sense to keep the old skaven vanguard though since it has two units that are going away.

And yet, both Stormcast and Skaven are to have double Spearhead boxes, both the existing ones and the new ones from the launch set. Which also have been previously indicated during the reveal interviews.

10 minutes ago, Grungnisson said:

GW staff's own words, EVERY army that had a Vanguard/Spearhead box is included in Spearhead play.

Gw staff's own words, BoC was not getting squatted.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Grungnisson said:

And yet, both Stormcast and Skaven are to have double Spearhead boxes, both the existing ones and the new ones from the launch set. Which also have been previously indicated during the reveal interviews.

Sure but I am pretty sure both old skaven and BoC boxes are discontinued at this point in time, stormcast is just getting to keep their Yndrasta box.

but the discussion is that would they bother with a BoC Faction focus as they are already gone from the storefront and only getting digital battletome like BSZ and SCE old stuff.

edit: in fact there already disparity on what people claim staff said because there only 25 spearhead armies so regardless either the Skaven or BoC old boxes are not in spearhead

Edited by novakai
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Ejecutor said:

EUR prices:

1.jpg

I noticed the Brand warband already includes the price rise. So probably the Abraxia box as well. As it costs almost the same as the Ionus box.

Also, the DB 6 book price increased by 1 €, even when they said BL wouldn't go up. I guess this is not considered BL content...

Even if I'm absolutely hyped by both 4th ed. Rules (inc. Spearhead) and new Skaven & Ruination Models, I have to say seeing those announced price hikes applied to real kits is ... hard to take.

Was interested in getting Gunnar Brand's team, Fiend and Mounted Chieftain for Warcry. Clearly NOT at those price : even without the Fiend we go past the 100 euros-mark (103.50 for 6 models !!!).

Skaventide at 210 euros really is good values all things considered :P

( @Ejecutor  thx for the translation)

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, MitGas said:

On that note... . I once paid the tab for some math dude from university who at the end of the evening realized he had lost or forgotten his wallet. Was a not so small tab as well, but what can you do. He was so happy he gifted me "a bitcoin" (that new ****** he and his buddy had started to "mine", it was more of a joke really) in addition to paying me back. Naturally I thought it to be bogus and did so for a long while. Well until they went through the roof, that is. =D

On topic, I'd love to see a fire slayer vs. chaos dwarves box in the near future.

I guess we'll come back to this conversation in about six week's time.

I suspect the conversation will be happening a lot. I'm still expecting a faction focus but probably a condensed one with the other stuff that is getting removed

7 minutes ago, Rachmani said:

On that note... . I once paid the tab for some math dude from university who at the end of the evening realized he had lost or forgotten his wallet. Was a not so small tab as well, but what can you do. He was so happy he gifted me "a bitcoin" (that new ****** he and his buddy had started to "mine", it was more of a joke really) in addition to paying me back. Naturally I thought it to be bogus and did so for a long while. Well until they went through the roof, that is. =D

On topic, I'd love to see a fire slayer vs. chaos dwarves box in the near future.

A bunch of my friends mined multiple BC, only to have lost them on sticks on their harddisks… I‘m glad I didn‘t cause I‘d still be so full of rage, I‘d have to collect Khorne!

However, I‘m at the same time sad that I didn‘t really hear much - if anything - about bitcoin before they hit 2k, which is atypical as usually I‘m nerdy enough to hear about that kind of thing. I was too poor back then to invest that amount into one once I learned of them though, didn‘t wanna pump my safety net into that kind of thing. I did get paid for a job in Solana tho, so while that won‘t ever get to BC levels, perhaps it will become a great deal one day. 

Anyways, it‘s no wonder that the rich get richer cause if I had a lot of cash back then, I would‘ve bought at least like 10 for 2k each and now could live like Charlie Sheen for a week! Goals! 👍 

• LOVE IT! 1

34 minutes ago, Ragest said:

Gw staff's own words, BoC was not getting squatted.

The poor interns just saw the Tzeentch offering for Spearheads and thought it‘s for Beastmen. GW likes to flood us with Tzaangors at every opportunity and in every single box! 🥳 

I‘m sure our next hero will locked in a set consisting of… Tzaangors! Even if it‘s a darmon, who cares, Tzaangors! 👍