The Rumour Thread

From the T&C for the boxset prices:

The value of the contents of each prize is GBP £160 (one hundred and sixty) / AUD $450(four hundred and fifty) Australian Dollars/ USD $265 (two hundred and sixty five US dollars/ EU €210 (two hundred and ten) Euros. The total value of the prizes is GBP £1600 (one thousand six hundred / AUD $4500 (four thousand five hundred) Australian Dollars/ USD $2650 (two thousand six hundred and fifty) US Dollars/ EU €2100 (two thousand one hundred) Euros.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Twisted Firaun said:

I love how nearly every pauldron and shield is a giant skull, it’s like Sigmar is sayin “HEY NAGASH! F-U FOR MESSING WITH MY BOYS AND GIRLS!!!”

The bird skulls in the armor design feels like they're stealing from us. New SCE look great!

Did anyone else feel that was very

“Here’s the individual parts of the new box! But stay tuned there’s more!”

“Here’s all the stuff we just showed you… in the box!”

• Like 5

Just now, GloomkingWortwazi said:

I thought we might have got a little more of a preview of stuff being released after launch too like we did with Dominion but uh... guess not? That was a quick show.

Isn’t there also supposed to be a show on Saturday? Maybe we’ll get some stuff there?

I feel like I cannot justify the boxset for financial and storage reasons, but I think I will struggle not to pick it up. I unfortanately cannot find anyone interested in the skaven half which is absurd to me as they are by far one of the most popular factions and these sculpts are nearly perfect!

Still I feel like maybe I can free up some shelf space for some little rats and holy knights...

So I pretty much liked everything I heard and saw. Really looking forward to reading the new core book and the new realm map looks great. I think the "Mortal" approach to the narrative is compelling. The Spearhead book also seems pretty interesting, I wonder if we will get more? The models are looking great. I am convinced on the set. (Would have been nice to see a couple of other cheeky reveals for another faction or two just to spice it up

An observation, 12k+ viewers on Twitch and 3.5k+ on YouTube at peak, with another 2k+ in content creator watch parties. (At a weird time for EU on a Friday Night) shows that there is a very healthy interest in AoS. 

• Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 3

I'm curious what else people were expecting to see. The only thing I felt was missing was an accompanying novel. Just like they did with 40k, I'm sure we'll get other shows later which talk about the battletomes and the other new minis. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

I gotta say i am most hyped for Spearhead. Its seems like AoS and Warcry made a something good. This is something i can play with my friends and wife. Stripped down rules and things on cards that i can give them. Really really hyped about this.

I kinda hope Spearhead gets a separate release with the book/cards/map etc. Cant wait to start playing that.

Edited by Gitzdee
  • Like 3

33 minutes ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

Badass this my favorite  

They look great kind wish they had helmets but i think it come down to alt build when the website update 

i'm tired of these groin scabbards already tbqh... my biggest issue with the new stormcast alongside the heroes looking too intimidating to paint.

love love LOVE the foldout Realms map, I definitely need both books from this set!!! here's hoping the price is reasonable or else I'll have to buy someone's extra books

• Like 1