The Rumour Thread

28 minutes ago, Asbestress said:

Which 1/3 of the Parch are we thinking is going under?

Anvilgard being destroyed in a bit of universal spite towards Morathi would be hilarious.

So much of the Great Parch going nuclear makes me a bit more optimistic we'll see a second Fyreslayer wave, particularly as it's a good excuse to have Robo-Bael in the fore. 

Dang, now I know how Destruction players who were optimistic about Era of the Beast felt...

Edited by Clan's Cynic
  • Like 8

So, asuming GW follows patterns: last year they started showing more of the Leviathan box on April's first monday. To me it seems like the most logical step to start unveiling Ruination at April's first, first monday of the month as well.

Sadly, it will most probably be a stormcast, but I'd expect something from the fun part of the box being teased on 8th, and another for 22th.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Marcvs said:

it's minis, not armies: the new Darkoath stay in AoS, the old ones go to ToW. Therefore (right or wrong, at least, legitimately) seeing current AoS dwarves in ToW is taken as a sign that they are going.

That’s what i think was the general idea, yet..😂

I have seen a lot of people playing tow that are excited for darkoath, and a lot more people that actually took the new range of slaves to darkness into their chaos warriors armies.

the amount of conversion I have seen people making to get nurgle chaos knights or using blood warriors for chaos warriors with the mark of khorne is just amazing!

and they fit so well into that setting

26 minutes ago, Skreech Verminking said:

I kinda find it quit funny how people are currently considering armies that get supported in old world to also be armies that get the axe.

can’t wait till all those just announced darkoath unit get axed a month later😂.

(you guys get how stupid this sounds right?)

While I dont know if what people say is true or not ( but it doesnt sound stupid in general imho)

But you know you are actually proving the point with that example right ? instead of proving how stupid it is.

Darkoath are an AoS thing, they werent a WFB thing... the WFB equivalent are the Marauders (wich up till now were in AoS too)

Guess what the Darkoath are likely replacing just in time for the originals to get the axe and become TOW( thus WFB) only.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Whitefang back me up said:

This is largely all complete rubbish. I’ve had a look through the core book and I’ll let give you some rules, then I’m gone - flying too close to the sun.

- EVERYTHING is an ability. 

- Morale GONE. Now ‘Control’ stat.

- Weapon range is combat range, everything in 3” fights. That’s it. 

- Magic is choose one spell lore at beginning of game & everyone knows all spells in that spell lore. 

- If you choose to double turn you can’t score a battle tactic.

Tell me about Endless Spells. Do they still exist?

• Like 1

On 1/14/2024 at 1:36 PM, SG Warhound said:

New 4th edition rumours

DANGER:

Plague Censer

Rat Swarms

Giant Rats

Gutter Runners

Refresh:

seerwarlockmoulder

clanratsstormvermin

ALL WEAPONTEAMS

JezzailsGlobadiers

Rat Ogors

NEW:

new warlock

new warlord

new verminlord

new artillery

new behemoth

new wolfrats

+++ MOD EDIT +++ Removed inappropriate language from post

Ok, gotta quote the list again if someone needed it.

5 hours ago, Ragest said:

just buying the top warscrolls and see how they get nerfed, bit I think that is a very bad approach for this game.

You obviously don't know me. But thanks for the reply, my friends are going to have a good laugh reading this.

bye! ;) 

• Confused 3

11 minutes ago, TheMawr said:

While I dont know if what people say is true or not ( but it doesnt sound stupid in general imho)

But you know you are actually proving the point with that example right ? instead of proving how stupid it is.

Darkoath are an AoS thing, they werent a WFB thing... the WFB equivalent are the Marauders (wich up till now were in AoS too)

Guess what the Darkoath are likely replacing just in time for the originals to get the axe and become TOW( thus WFB) only.

That is true.

although as it currently often seems people are currently considering armies being supported in tow getting the axe.

there’s no update or idea of a refresh/ new model taking the place of the old here.

it’s just that armies is being axe.

we officially don’t know that.

20 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Anvilgard being destroyed in a bit of universal spite towards spite Morathi would be hilarious.

So much of the Great Parch going nuclear makes me a bit more optimistic we'll see a second Fyreslayer wave, particularly as it's a good excuse to have Robo-Bael in the fore. 

Dang, now I know how Destruction players who were optimistic about Era of the Beast felt...

Its so damn exciting mate!! Being in Aqshy and having Skaven as the main antagonist, the starter Factions being updated with new Waves...this is the perfect time for a new Fyreslayer Wave!!

• LOVE IT! 2

My money is on them eating the entire regions of Aridian and Capilaria with minor breaches in Aspiria. This would put the threat directly on the doorstep of Hallowheart, Brightspear, Lumnos, Hammerhal Aqsha, and Har Kuron, and would make them a threat to the Idoneth (Fuethan Enclave), Fyreslayers, and the ongoing efforts of the Crematorians to covertly gather information from Lumnos about their Balefire problem. This sets up 2nd waves for the DoK, Fyreslayers, Idoneth, and OBR as they rise to meet this new threat, and maybe CoS if GW feels like it. The Kharadron could receive theirs coinciding with whatever happens in Ghyran. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Asbestress said:

Pretty good reveal show.

Not a huge fan of the Flagellant warband , but still nice to have some new Devoted. I might try covering up the priest's robes so that the guy underneath isn't visible, as that's probably my main gripe with them.

As for 4.0...

Which 1/3 of the Parch are we thinking is going under?
Age of Sigmar: Soulbound Art Reveal | Cubicle 7 Games

Some rumours said Skavens are attacking Embergard. So the left side.

19 minutes ago, Gaball Slaaneshi said:

Do you think that Skavens will spawn everywhere in the realms or only in Great Parch ?

Sounds like it's everywhere, but focused on the Great Parch.

All that skulking around was time spent plotting the greatest scheme of all – the Vermindoom, blossoming much of the foetid sub-realm of Blight City directly into the Realm of Fire, and opening up festering rents in reality across the rest of the Mortal Realms.

• Like 1