The Rumour Thread

Putting my two realmstone in for Cities, there was a rumor about Warcry flagellants awhile ago wasn't there? 

The nail on the upper left of the image along with the lightning bolts (EDIT: the chains, too!) reminds me of this RE:

2023-12-12.PNG

Edited by ArtistDog

7 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

AoS: 5 videos
UW: 1 video
Warcry: 1 video

image.png.683b1f422c98faee385f8b4171026450.png

One of those is a deleted video that's been there for ages. If you sort by newest there's three hidden videos at the top. Screenshot_20240320-230709.png.6934929ec898866d69f6a1122b8cac03.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Aleser said:

This would been huge aos reveal if we didnt get Darkoath earlier

I think darkoath might have been the new miniature monday reveal it was meant to, just by accident a couple of days early. The reason I think that is because they always update the videos very last minute.. and while they must be prepared earlier I think the last minute web guys do not have access to the wider pool... it definitely wouldnt be a video for a month later.

I seem to remember AoS has had multiple miniatures revealed on monday before, so its not unheard of, in fact its one of the "problems" with the whole AoS vs 40k love thing.. since AoS started it has had more releases than 40k did in the same time period, however where 40k tends to have 5 articles per new kit,  AoS has 5 kits for one article ( exagerating ofcourse )... not to mention ip licensing, BL and the community also focusing much more on 40k Spacemarines.

( disclaimer for those who not know me, when I say I think or speculate in general.. I rarely think Im right ;), I often have several conflicting theories of any matter at the same time. )

Details of the Made-to-Order run for Orcs & Goblins. TOW news, but some Gitz or Ironjawz players wanting a classical vintage might partake. 

"The Marauder Giant will be available on a Made to Order basis shortly, joined by the Orc Shaman on War Wyvern from 1993, two sets of Stone Trolls, the River Trolls, and the Black Orc Big Boss with Axe and Shield."

Edited by Clan's Cynic
  • Like 3

I dont think thats a shoulderpad, but rather a construction on the back. Like the Broken realms nighthaunt has ( and similar to the rumor engines.) I also think that if its indeed human, the right arm overlaps with a construction as well giving it the volume and the head is actually not visible in the silhouette ( much smaller than your example.) and the collar is overlapped with more construction elements

• Like 1

Not really AoS related, but Im going to go ahead and call that we'll only get one Kill team revealed tonight. Nightmare isn't up for pre-order and the last time that we had a kill team preview before an already announced box was released, they only showed off Night Lords. 

3 minutes ago, Sealven said:

Not really AoS related, but Im going to go ahead and call that we'll only get one Kill team revealed tonight. Nightmare isn't up for pre-order and the last time that we had a kill team preview before an already announced box was released, they only showed off Night Lords. 

I'm pretty sure that the spoiled space dwarfs will steal the show and that my beloved space bug worshipping balddies will get the short end of the stick. My sorrow will probably please Lady Olynder... 

6 minutes ago, Sealven said:

So, the same should be with warcry.

I'll throw my hat in the ring and edit my dakadaka predictions

AOS

• Abraxia the lady of ruin with Dawnbringer 6
  • Cinematic trailer for 4th edition
  • The 4 edition Box. That right Im going to say at the very least one model for skaven & Stormcast but i think they show off the box itself

Warcry

• Sylvaneth vs Osssiarch bonerepers
    • Still holding some sorta hopium that it a team of Dryads and kurnothi but it a up hill battle

Underworld

• Nurgle demons vs Flaggant/Devoted 
    • Surprising my random guess out the wind actually the most likely

The Old World

• Dwarf king with Sheild bearers.

• Chaos lord with Chaos lord with jumpack and chaos terminator (? don't know SM armor that well) like the one in the Dark Angle box art

Kill Team

• Votann Pionners vs Cadian Brood Brothers

Necromunda

• Necromunda secundus trailer

Horus Hersey

• no clue was the mechanicus knight have any weight behind it?

5 hours ago, Tonhel said:

I think Chaos Dwarfs are coming soon. Lost Kingdom miniatures received a letter from GW to remove their Magmhorin dwarfs. Especially the Lamussa,Taurus and bul-thaurs. It's a shame 😞, these have been on their store for years and now GW is coming after them.

il_680x540.3117571200_tsdx.jpg

It sucks that GW can do this 😞

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Details of the Made-to-Order run for Orcs & Goblins. TOW news, but some Gitz or Ironjawz players wanting a classical vintage might partake. 

"The Marauder Giant will be available on a Made to Order basis shortly, joined by the Orc Shaman on War Wyvern from 1993, two sets of Stone Trolls, the River Trolls, and the Black Orc Big Boss with Axe and Shield."

Not much catch my eye apart from Stone Trolls, guess the Black Orc big boss

but doesn't someone find it weird that didn't actual show the shaman just a image of the old model and going "Yeah we're totally improving that guys look at the Orc Warboss on Wyvern"