>Abraxia lady of ruin

>Ascended Khul

>The cinematic trailer for 4edition

Underworld

>Nurgle demons vs Nighthaunt alchemist

Warcry

>Kurnothi wardancers vs Bonereaper Monsters

TOW

>Dwarfs Thane with shieldbearer (Bonesplitterz survive another day)

>Chaos lord terminator & chaos lord with jumpack & box

KT

>Votann pioneers vs Brood brothers (with new cadian look)

Necromunda

>Trailer teaser of Necromunda secundus

Horus Heresy

>Mechanicus knights

Was this the original post? Garrac is becoming a star!

3 minutes ago, xAres said:

Only the quality of the picture drops

I would never imagine I would look for an online tool to lower the quality of an image... but voilá!

1.jpg

Edited by Ejecutor
  • Haha 6

Wait, We can just make Rumours and Release them Into the Wild? Wish me luck guys. 

Gave Spawn full Release, With Centre Piece Morghur model, Multipart Beast Spawn kit monstrous infantry, and Warcry Unit of Spawnlings.

• Like 2
  • Haha 7
  • Sad 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

3 minutes ago, Kronos said:

Wait, We can just make Rumours and Release them Into the Wild? Wish me luck guys. 

Gave Spawn full Release, With Centre Piece Morghur model, Multipart Beast Spawn kit monstrous infantry, and Warcry Unit of Spawnlings.

That would be awesome. As other great ideas but i really like this one, an army of non-sentient monster just guided by morghur 

We all need to come together with Whitefang and agree on a fake leak we all talk about a bunch and they respond to. We'll know it's not happening but it'll be fun to see it show up on every other site. ;)

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, PJetski said:

I think it was obvious to everyone this would eventually happen?

Yes and no, because gorger and gorger mawpack are technically 2 different units with 2 different warscrolls. 

Hunters of huanchi kicked in a way the Seraphon full refresh, so we can all hope that gorgers mawpak kick the ogors refresh. ;)

Edited by cyrus
  • Like 1

I don't know what is telling me this but I feel that GW is moving away from the Vrs boxes and moving towards more Spearhead/Combat Patrol - Splash Army box releases. I'm not entirely sure that the Vrs boxes were that big of a hit as several were around for some time. 

With SCE and Skaven coming in summer, I would like to see AoS keep the ball rolling at a good pace and have a large update/addition to at least one other faction before the end of the year. Whatever is happening with Beasts, or a 2nd wave for one of the lighter factions. 

Edited by Hollow
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Hollow said:

I don't know what is telling me this but I feel that GW is moving away from the Vrs boxes and moving towards more Spearhead/Combat Patrol - Splash Army box releases. I'm not entirely sure that the Vrs boxes were that big of a hit as several were around for some time. 

With SCE and Skaven coming in summer, I would like to see AoS keep the ball rolling at a good pace and have a large update/addition to at least one other faction before the end of the year. Whatever is happening with Beasts, or a 2nd wave for one of the lighter factions. 

That is the same conclusion I got while I was working on my guess list for the next edition. AoS 3rd ed got its first vs box in January 2022 while the ed went out in June 2021. Following the same logic 40k should have had a Vs box already or it should be announced during Adepticon (and no rumours seem to point to that), so I agree. Vs boxes don't look to be the more profitable, so they moved into this new "battleforce" like approach where they put a new mini and the new BT in a big chunky box. With that you have covered the minis bits, and the lore bit is covered with the new Crusade books, which have been quite frequent for this edition.

20 minutes ago, EonChao said:

We all need to come together with Whitefang and agree on a fake leak we all talk about a bunch and they respond to. We'll know it's not happening but it'll be fun to see it show up on every other site. ;)

Duardin soup is happening!

(Cant use kurnothi, silent people or chorfs anymore)

• Haha 1

Makes sense if they’re moving away from VS boxes- If you’re not interested in half the box, you’re heavily disincentivized from buying a VS box because you either need someone to go halves with, or to resell the other half. By just selling 1 half as an independent box, the sales are probably better. 

On 3/17/2024 at 9:40 AM, Baron I_oyd said:

Adepticon reveals:

AOS
>Abraxia lady of ruin
>Ascended Khul

Underworld

Warcry
>Kurnothi wardancers vs Bonereaper Monsters

TOW
>Dwarfs Thane with shieldbearer (Bonesplitterz survive another day)

KT

Necromunda

Horus Heresy
>Mechanicus knights

There goes the original source. Dunno if OP was just wishlisting

3 minutes ago, Garrac said:

There goes the original source. Dunno if OP was just wishlisting

1 minute ago, HorticulusTGA said:

I don't think that is the original source, as it is using the typical ">" citation mark originating from 4chan...

Found the original 4chan post which is almost copy paste from my prediction from DakaDaka

https://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/813262.page

It weird seeing this spreading around to the point that Valrak was talking about in his video

Was wonder whether or not to actual post my prediction here but this came along and got a Whitefang confusion reaction. Still don't know what that means. Was it all off base? was some of it right?

honestly just kind want confirmation on the Kurnothi warband since that the major thing im hoping for even if not Wardancers 

Screenshot 2024-03-18 180837.png

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Jagged Red Lines said:

I mean I think it's a plausible list, the exception being kurnothi warcry. It'll prob be idoneth instead.

Sylvaneth has the OBR connection going on so i think its also plausible. I do think all RE some thought to be Kurnothi all turned out to be Darkoath.

6 minutes ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

Found the original 4chan post which is almost copy paste from my prediction from DakaDaka

https://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/813262.page

It weird seeing this spreading around to the point that Valrak was talking about in his video

Was wonder whether or not to actual post my prediction here but this came along and got a Whitefang confusion reaction. Still don't know what that means. Was it all off base? was some of it right?

honestly just kind want confirmation on the Kurnothi warband since that the major thing im hoping for even if not Wardancers 

Screenshot 2024-03-18 180837.png

This is what I think would happen 100%:

Spoiler

AOS
>Abraxia lady of ruin

Underworld

Warcry
>vs Bonereaper Monsters

TOW
>Dwarfs Thane with shieldbearer

KT

Necromunda

The maybes:

Spoiler

AOS
>Ascended Khul

Underworld

Horus Heresy
>Mechanicus knights

The No-No's:

Spoiler

Warcry
> Kurnothis

The 100% happening but missed:

Spoiler

AOS
> Dawnbringers 6
> One Stormcast and One rat from the big box

3 minutes ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

the only one that hasn't been reveal is this one unless I miss it in the reveal 

rumor engine.png

I think it is 100% one of the Darkoaths but we didn't see that side of the horse yet:

FIvTZtkb0IF86Occ.png

The one on the right is slightly moved to its right, so there's a chance of its not visible feet being outside of the stape.