The Rumour Thread

1 hour ago, mawhis117 said:

LETS  GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Like 6
  • Haha 3
  • LOVE IT! 4

3 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Necromunda
Delaque stuff
Yageloth

Age of Sigmar
Darkoath RoR
Darkoath armybox
Darkaoth Marauders, Riders, Beast and Leader
Dawnbringers 6
New Edition - ? vs YES-YES + Ratling BIG

Warcry
2 Warbands (Lumineth vs Nighthaunt)
2 Warbands (who knows)

Underworlds
Love death warband
New Deck

4 Rivals Mirror

Horus Heresy
Solar Auxilia + Lines + Command + Transport  + Stormtroops+ Leman Russ (variants) + Malcador (variants)+ Aethon Sentinel + Artillery kit
Blood Angel Upgrade
Tybalt
Haar
Meduson

Warhammer 40k
Orks + Mek
Adeptus Custodes + Big Guy
Kroot box
T'au Empire + Krooots
Chaos Space Marines
Crusade: Pariah Nexus
Genestealer Cults
Adeptus
 Sororitas
REDACTED faction

Kill Team 
Night Lords + Mandrakes

LotR

Old World
Unicorn hero 
Greenskins! + Old kits + ForgeWorld old kits + New shaman + New Warboss + Really OLD kits

Blood Bowl
Gnomes!!
Fishergnome!

Epic HH
Dire wolfs
Warhounds
Medusas
Fast Attack pack
Drops
Drops Dread
Land Raiders
Super-heavy Storm
Auxilia transport
Arvus

NEW EDITION IS COMING, SIGMAR LIED! BUT THE LIST NEVER LIES!

4 Rivals box for Underworlds is coming too next week :)

1 hour ago, Gaball Slaaneshi said:

Skaven is confirmed = the Bell

AND ALSO THERE'S A RAT THERES A RAT SKAVENS ARE COMIGN ****** MY LIFE SKAVENS ARE COMIGN YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

• Like 3

Just now, Gaball Slaaneshi said:

Skaven is confirmed = the Bell

A city will probably fall in the hands of skaven = the prophecy in Dawnbringers.

Sigmar lied, everything has a price = Stormcast are not Eternals

But who can say it ? Not Skaven sure....

A Stormcast ? Probably.

If Vandus gets a new Model, it really could be him saying those words. Iirc he seems to be one of those stormcast suffering under the reforging.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, HolyPestilence said:

If Vandus gets a new Model, it really could be him saying those words. Iirc he seems to be one of those stormcast suffering under the reforging.

WHO CARES ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE ON THE WORLD RN

SKAVENS ARE COMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

• Haha 7

8 minutes ago, HolyPestilence said:

or if he dyes at the hands of khul Whitfang hinted vandus was in truble

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Neil Arthur Hotep said:

Sigmar a menti sur le fait que le Rat Cornu possédait des armes de destruction massive pour justifier son invasion de Skavenblight. Encore une fois un impérialisme azyrite flagrant.

Chimic weapons from Syrie ? 😅

8 minutes ago, HolyPestilence said:

f Vandus gets a new Model, it really could be him saying those words. Iirc he seems to be one of those stormcast suffering under the reforging

We must link that Whitefang comment which said that Death will be protagonist.

That can be an Stormcast Deserter Army ? They doesn't serve Nagash neither Chaos neither Sigmar, but they want to continue the fight without the "lies" of Sigmar. And So they try to take for themself the reforge and became an "Army of Death"

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, mawhis117 said:

Wow. It is even more cryptic than the one we got for Leviathan. If you don't know the leaks about rats you can even miss what it is about. And the mention of Sigmar as a liar. LOVE IT!

Edited by Ejecutor
  • Like 6

I was thinking about these “broken” Stormcast, and why Stormcast Eternals with significant flaws are so appealing - it makes me think of Thunder Warriors, and unhinged magical warriors really ticks a lot of interest.

Really really excited to see this new Vandus.  

• Like 2

‘In our attempts to differentiate Stormcast Eternals and Space Marines further, we have decided that Stormcast should become goths - entirely nihilistic in their outlook of their existence as hollow shells fuelled by broken souls fighting for a God King of an Endless Empire. This is to make them different from the Space Marines - very much happy in their outlook on their existence as hollow shells fuelled by broken souls fighting for a God King of an Endless Empire’ GW circa 2024

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, 01rtb01 said:

Curious as to what Sigmar lied about. Not looking for spoilers though (genuinely).

I think it's possibly a nod to the days of Fantasy Battle when the Skaven were seen as a fable by the citizens of the Empire. But now I think it's more a reference to the Stormcast, who aren't so eternal after all... Hello ruination chamber.

• Like 2

"Everything has a price"

Except all the things out of stock on the webstore for months a time 😅(well actually I guess they do have a price, you just can't exchange anything for said items!)

I'm keeping my expectations very low...that way I hope to be pleasantly surprised rather than getting to the big reveal and finding out that the leaked skaven big gun is the only new model and the '4th edition set' turns out to just a price rise on a bunch of old models.

Just now, Draznak said:

think it's possibly a nod to the days of Fantasy Battle when the Skaven were seen as a fable by the citizens of the Empire. But now I think it's more a reference to the Stormcast, who aren't so eternal after all... Hello ruination chamber.

Skaven are a reality known in Mortal Realms (relative of the society but every Azyrites Citizen know that Skaven are a chaos race who can live in their sewers.)

• Like 3