The Rumour Thread

7 hours ago, Asbestress said:

It's been gone at least half a year.

Last time I remember seeing it was around Spring last year before the Vanguard came out as "temporarily out of stock".

Yeah sometimes their models just have production issues like a month after the 2023 kharadron tome released the Endrinmaster in Endrinharness went poof entirely from their store for half a year making people wonder if it was getting bundled in a new set or gone altogether.

But then just as suddenly as it went it returned to the site and everything was normal.

So probably a similar situation.

(if not just website error. The new one doesn’t fully categorize everything. Like you can find the Godsbane novel by searching directly for it but it’s not listed among the novel section)

10 hours ago, DD-Lord said:

GeeDubs employees login on to Reddit and other social media to see the reactions to the new releases, only to find out that the entire Darkoath range has been leaked. 

18d7iv.jpg

Thank you, this genuinely made my day. 🤣

New darkoath on gw site look great. Inadvertently leaked units look fantastic.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DD-Lord said:

From those leaks, it looks like the Darkoath are now their own full-fledged faction. (The third in the Slaves to Darkness)

Who’s the other 2 ? Archaon ands Belakor’s boys ?

11 hours ago, DD-Lord said:

GeeDubs employees login on to Reddit and other social media to see the reactions to the new releases, only to find out that the entire Darkoath range has been leaked. 

18d7iv.jpg

Maybe they’ll react today and instead of them at Adepticon we’ll get the 4th edition reveal 😌

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Lost Sigmarite said:

Who’s the other 2 ? Archaon ands Belakor’s boys ?

😌

Yes, or as the fluff calls them, The Host of the Everchosen and the Legion of The First Prince.

1 hour ago, Ejecutor said:

Dawnbringer 5, Krethusa and Callis & Toll for today. Mark my words 😄

Seems pretty likely but I wonder what else could be up at the same time. Just those three would be a little lower than usual.

Maybe the Underworlds team?

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Matrindur said:

Seems pretty likely but I wonder what else could be up at the same time. Just those three would be a little lower than usual.

Warcry could come as well.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Matrindur said:

It could be an option. Both were announced at the same time, and putting warcry instead seems a bit too much for me.

I think Underworlds will be today aswell because they had to anounce next core box (season) on adepticon because it april is time for new season so it makes sense to release them before.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Vaellas said:

Wondering if the Pyre and Flood will be announced for pre order tomorrow. Just noticed that Hunter and Hunted is no longer on the webstore maybe in preperation for the solo releases coming out at the same time as Pyre and Flood.

Hunter and Haunted Mawpit was a FOMO item so that's the reason It is no longer avaliable 

50 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

Hunter and Haunted Mawpit was a FOMO item so that's the reason It is no longer avaliable 

They will probably make it available separately right? Seeing as it has terrain rules for Ogor Mawtribes.

1 minute ago, Nezzhil said:

Maybe...

Hopefully, otherwise it probably means faction terrain and endless spells are goners with 4th. :(

I really hope not, they're so cool and flavourful.

26 minutes ago, Snarff said:

They will probably make it available separately right? Seeing as it has terrain rules for Ogor Mawtribes.

Even if it is very flavourful for ogors and it has rules, it is not faction terrain, so there's a chance that it is not released again. Especially considering all the supposed problems with plastic coming from China.

Damn, no one in the facebook group wants to send the steel rook to Austria. GW should make such models available online, don‘t have the time to fly over for a mini and I won‘t pay 50+gbp on ebay to some scalper. 🤬😤 

It‘s not that I need the mini, technically it’s not Tzeentch, but there‘s certainly room for improvement in such situations! Maybe male it possible to buy them if you‘re a WH+ subscriber

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, MitGas said:

Damn, no one in the facebook group wants to send the steel rook to Austria. GW should make such models available online, don‘t have the time to fly over for a mini and I won‘t pay 50+gbp on ebay to some scalper. 🤬😤 

It‘s not that I need the mini, technically it’s not Tzeentch, but there‘s certainly room for improvement in such situations! Maybe male it possible to buy them if you‘re a WH+ subscriber

Yesterday there was a guy sending it worldwide but I read it too late! His PayPal got collapsed 4 men before it was my turn :(

• Sad 1