The Rumour Thread

1 minute ago, Vasshpit said:

Rumor engine of heads around waist. 

Yeah. And the horse's legs and the Darkoath boot have to be solved by one of the other leaked pics. Plus maybe the big boss solves this one?

image.png.a7a235afa55c878bae7273fb58f2365c.png

6 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

+++MOD HAT ON+++

PLEASE MARK YOUR POSTS WITH SPOILERS.

Btw about spoiler tags. Maybe the admins could do something so images inside spoiler tags don't appear here:

image.png.f338cfa76c479e0d3e04f611c0ad8ec6.png

5 minutes ago, Chikout said:

Yeah. The pics just randomly showed up on twitter. I wonder what happened there. It looks like a full range similar to the ironjawz update. We’ve got cavalry, a foot unit , a mounted hero, the monster and the hero unit from today’s preview. A pretty amazing looking range overall. 

The mid-size wave that our Oracle liked a time ago. Also... bye-bye Adepticon excitement. Here we are 75% of the reveals for AoS during adepticon 😭

Maybe the new mounted hero is the one on the cover of the last book?

If that big monster is a chaos spawn (or a type of spawn), it could be a bit of a callback to some stuff in the 6th ed. WHFB hordes of chaos book.

There were spawn there called werekin which weren't just roiling masses of uncontrolled mutations but relatively 'coherent' mutants. Mindless and bestial but not like what is represented in the current plastic kit. You can kind of see something similar with Scylla Anfingrimm, a spawn with a 'unified' sort of form. It's an interesting concept and would be cool to see it picked up again.

image.png.f0459a7e9bdc68b5ff8775851bd309ef.png

• Like 5
  • LOVE IT! 2

2 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

The mid-size wave that our Oracle liked a time ago. Also... bye-bye Adepticon excitement. Here we are 75% of the reveals for AoS during adepticon 😭

Maybe the new mounted hero is the one on the cover of the last book?

Surely they’ll have to show the Skaven now? It’s really weird that they’d upload a video now if it was meant for Adepticon. 

6 minutes ago, Chikout said:

Surely they’ll have to show the Skaven now? It’s really weird that they’d upload a video now if it was meant for Adepticon. 

But the full range? Last ed we had a dedicated preview for Dominion. It is just rolling the ball. I think we will see this. Lady of Ruin, whatever else is missing from Book 6, 1 ruination Stormcast, 1 rat and the 4th ed trailer. So it messed up a lot adepticon for the AoS bit.

29 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Whaaaat. Is that something shown on Warhammer World?

The full video was released in warhammer bilibili official channel, including the whole update of slaves to darkness, could be a leak i think

• Like 1

• Subscriber

All these new Darkoath, plus the ones we've seen in warbands/hero minis are incredibly cool. So much character in each sculpt. It also gives you the option of starting small, with a WHU or Warcy warband and building up a larger force. 

I think I need to get some practice painting skin and furs now...

1 minute ago, kdgxomm said:

The full video was released in warhammer bilibili official channel, including the whole update of slaves to darkness, could be a leak i think

Is it still available?

14 minutes ago, sandlemad said:

If that big monster is a chaos spawn (or a type of spawn), it could be a bit of a callback to some stuff in the 6th ed. WHFB hordes of chaos book.

There were spawn there called werekin which weren't just roiling masses of uncontrolled mutations but relatively 'coherent' mutants. Mindless and bestial but not like what is represented in the current plastic kit. You can kind of see something similar with Scylla Anfingrimm, a spawn with a 'unified' sort of form. It's an interesting concept and would be cool to see it picked up again.

image.png.f0459a7e9bdc68b5ff8775851bd309ef.png

Skin wolves cometh once again!!!!!Screenshot_2024-03-02-12-24-47-01_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg.b42c4808d042ae0b1f4ad138f7173697.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 3

I do usually prefer to see the reveals as they happen live or on a round up page but by Sigmar...

BY KROM THESE DARKOATHS HAVE ME WANTING TO SIDE WITH THE DARK GODS!! THAT SPAWN BEAST MUST BE CLAIMED!!

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • LOVE IT! 2

3 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

I do usually prefer to see the reveals as they happen live or on a round up page but by Sigmar...

BY KROM THESE DARKOATHS HAVE ME WANTING TO SIDE WITH THE DARK GODS!! THAT SPAWN BEAST MUST BE CLAIMED!!

I am going to make a recap of this comment and make a bingo. I am pretty sure I can find quite soon one for each and every faction xD

• Haha 6

10 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

I am going to make a recap of this comment and make a bingo. I am pretty sure I can find quite soon one for each and every faction xD

These minis recently have been hitting it out of every park!! Ive my Ogors, Troggoths and Gargants and have the BOC Battletome and Beastlord mini but am waiting for the future to see what happens but with FEC and now Darkoath...my wallet and marriage can only take so much!!

Firstly- love the Gnomes - especially all the critters ! might get as a painting projected I've been wanting to add animals to my Votann so my pinch these. 

The Darkoath war band is cool- I like how these and the Calis and Toll work- offers collectors/painters more variety and gives factions a bit more depth. Hope they do them for other factions too [they would be great for 40k factions as well]. Gives the settings more depth. The scuttles themselves are cracking- especially the Witch!

The dark oath leak video - they look awesome! Not a chaos fan myself but they look very cool and very happy for the community in getting these! 

Hoping Adepticon is dwarf-tastic with ToW dwarfs and the Votann Killteam..🤞

• Like 1