The Rumour Thread

5 minutes ago, DoctorPerils said:

This makes me sad for most of these factions, though on the other hand it might make a slaanesh warband more likely. If so, I'd imagine them in a box with idoneth or DoK?

Could be one of these factions too, the point was only to clarify none of the symbols are still unknown

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

Could be one of these factions too, the point was only to clarify none of the symbols are still unknown

I get what u are saying. But i have to be hopeful because they are not represented by models yet and we are still in the same setting.

Edited by Gitzdee

16 hours ago, Elarin said:

I don't have any info regarding exact release dates this time, but I know that the Saviours of Cinderfall boxes are already out in the wild, so I won't be surprised if it's Dawnbringers 5 tomorrow 

Models go out fairly early so people have time to paint them from what I know. 

26 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

How long would this warcry setting last for, another year?

We got 1 box left in the spring slot of the roadmap. I would love to get some more info about the next box soon.

I believe we will leave Gnarlwood after that one and move on along with 4th edition AoS. Imho Warcry doesnt really need anything new as the game is awesome in what it already wanted to do. I hope we dont get a new 3.0 set of rules but just cleaned up rules and maybe something fun to add to the game using the next setting like how Underworlds does things. It is a good filler slot for allowing the 4th edition dust to settle and still release something good.

Edited by Gitzdee
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, Gitzdee said:

We got 1 box left in the spring slot of the roadmap. I would love to get some more info about the next box soon.

I believe we will leave Gnarlwood after that one and move on along with 4th edition AoS. Imho Warcry doesnt really need anything new as the game is awesome in what it already wanted to do. I hope we dont get a new 3.0 set of rules but just cleaned up rules and maybe something fun to add to the game using the next setting like how Underworlds does things. It is a good filler slot for allowing the 4th edition dust to settle and still release something good.

Something similar to Mordheim would be ace, and good from a sales pov as well. A table full of buildings, with new terrain showing buildings from other realms/ cultures... just awesome.

• Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 5

8 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Something similar to Mordheim would be ace, and good from a sales pov as well. A table full of buildings, with new terrain showing buildings from other realms/ cultures... just awesome.

I am hoping for a new indoor setting like we had with catacombs as the 1.5 edition. It had some real fun gameplay u cant get with an outdoor board. The inside of some Seraphon thing or Cogfort would be an epic followup.

Edited by Gitzdee
  • Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 3

11 minutes ago, Gitzdee said:

I am hoping for a new indoor setting like we had with catacombs as the 1.5 edition. It had some real fun gameplay u cant get with an outdoor board. The inside of some Seraphon thing or Cogfort would be an epic followup.

Hum... interesting. I don't play 40k, but the boarding actions setting looked fancy to me. Something along those lines, like caves or mines (or even better, duardin fortress) would look really cool.

1 hour ago, Gitzdee said:

Cogfort? Cogfort!

I'd kill for an Ironweld Cogfort Crew warband.

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 2

1 hour ago, Ejecutor said:

I'd definitely be more keen on that kind of terrain than the ghur trees and ruins, they look good but aren't interesting enough to me over just using generic tree terrain pieces that are a quarter of the price

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Luperci said:

I'd definitely be more keen on that kind of terrain than the ghur trees and ruins, they look good but aren't interesting enough to me over just using generic tree terrain pieces that are a quarter of the price

And you seem to play Krules, which is deffo a scenery that fits them a lot. Imagine for other factions players xD IMO, quality wise is 10, but eye-catching wise, a 3.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

And you seem to play Krules, which is deffo a scenery that fits them a lot. Imagine for other factions players xD IMO, quality wise is 10, but eye-catching wise, a 3.

I really liked the first set of trees. But they could have moved on and not make another 3 sets with trees.

7 minutes ago, Gitzdee said:

I really liked the first set of trees. But they could have moved on and not make another 3 sets with trees.

Yeah. I speak about the overall. Is like the boarding actions. The first one was wow. After 45 boxes with the same look and just small items with differences, it is a bit dull.

4 hours ago, Matrindur said:

I don't think we'll see SA yet, they probably still have stuff to reveal and I wouldn't expect the army set before everything is shown off.

Kill Team, Warcry, Underworlds are probably more likely, with Kill Team the highest since the Night Lords half of the next box where revealed back in November already.

Legions Imperialis could also get some more stuff, not necessarily the new stuff that gets their rules with the book released next Saturday but the old Titanicus and Aeronautica kits from the core book that still haven't been rereleased.
Especially the missing Titans/Knights and the two discount boxes announced back in August would make sense since the newest book has a rules portion specifically about Titan/Knight battles.

I don’t see why the Solar Auxilia box can’t come before they’ve shown everything for them? It’s not like there’s a book in the box that will reveal models they’ve not shown yet, and the rest of the SA plastics will probably come over a few months, I don’t think it’ll be a one drop release like a 40k army. 

6 hours ago, Garrac said:

Today it's Sunday preview day! I don't expect a lot of things to go for preorders as of yet tho. It's too early for kroots, dawnbrigners 5 and orks have all the papers for a Warhammer World preview. Perhaps it is finally time for the Solar Auxilia to shine?

Pretty sure we'll see Dawnbringers 5 tonighf and really hoping for more Old World stuff. 

6 hours ago, Matrindur said:

I don't think we'll see SA yet, they probably still have stuff to reveal and I wouldn't expect the army set before everything is shown off.

Kill Team, Warcry, Underworlds are probably more likely, with Kill Team the highest since the Night Lords half of the next box where revealed back in November already.

Legions Imperialis could also get some more stuff, not necessarily the new stuff that gets their rules with the book released next Saturday but the old Titanicus and Aeronautica kits from the core book that still haven't been rereleased.
Especially the missing Titans/Knights and the two discount boxes announced back in August would make sense since the newest book has a rules portion specifically about Titan/Knight battles.

i dunno, perhaps it's too soon to reveal another KT, the latest released on january. Buuuuut, it's true that that box was heavily delayed, so who knows with current GW stock problems

Edited by Garrac

20 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

A bunch of Old World pre-orders next week; including the Bretonnian Foot Knights and standalone Necrolith Bone Dragon.

Also the LE of The Hollow King.

U5zpt2xCxEi5Tmbl.jpg

A Dawnbringers Book V Battle Report on W+ as well, so it can't be far away now either.

Not that this isn't an insanely good release schedule for THE SCIONS OF LONG LOST NEHEKHARA!!!! But where's the Casket of Souls?

6 minutes ago, Twisted Firaun said:

Not that this isn't an insanely good release schedule for THE SCIONS OF LONG LOST NEHEKHARA!!!! But where's the Casket of Souls?

And Bone Giant, Trebuchet, Men-at-Arms, Peasant Bowmen and Elise Duchaard, so one more wave to come, hopefully sooner rather than later.

• Like 2

Also in regards to Warhammer+, new battle report focused on Dawnbringers V content.

This week on Warhammer+ Citadel Colour Masterclass shows us how to paint diseased metals, while the Battle Report team tackle the forthcoming Dawnbringers Book V in a match between Callis, Toll, and their companions, and an Abhorrant Ghoul King

• Like 3