The Rumour Thread

Interesting to see another preview this soon. We still don't know if they are going to do another preview in the spring now that Warhammer fest has been cancelled. Could we be seeing book 6 next weekend and then a full 4th edition reveal at Adepticon? 

I think the goose will be a hafling thing for blood bowl. We will probably see the dwarf range for the old world and custodes and/or Orks for 40k. 

It really does depend on whether they have an event planned for April or May. 

13 minutes ago, Chikout said:

Interesting to see another preview this soon. We still don't know if they are going to do another preview in the spring now that Warhammer fest has been cancelled. Could we be seeing book 6 next weekend and then a full 4th edition reveal at Adepticon? 

I think the goose will be a hafling thing for blood bowl. We will probably see the dwarf range for the old world and custodes and/or Orks for 40k. 

My money is also on the 4th edition reveal at Adepticon. Tau was the big thing last time and they have revealed all the units and the rumors for the other 40k factions are just new single models. I guess maybe the Imperial Agents book/box rumors?

They will have to start pushing 4th soon and they need a big event for it so it seems like the best option?

Edited by RyantheFett

The Warhammer World Open Day reveals last year were relatively small (Arks of Omen Farsight with the Farsight and Snikrot models, and Hedonites of Slaanesh and Blades of Khorne with their respective single hero models). Nice stuff but not like a full 6 system reveal show.

10th 40k got announced at Adepticon last year with a Terminator and Termagant shown, I’d imagine the equivalent for 4th will be this year. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Chikout said:

We gotta have Warhammer Fest. Last year we had it and then in May and June we had nothing. Would be weird having a 3 moths gap with AoS and its new edition on the horizon.

8 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

We gotta have Warhammer Fest. Last year we had it and then in May and June we had nothing. Would be weird having a 3 moths gap with AoS and its new edition on the horizon.

We definitely aren't getting Warhammer Fest this year.  GW cancelled it. It's possible GW will do an online thing to replace it but there is no in person preview event in April or May this year. 

• Like 1

Seeing what GW did for Warhammer World, it does seem like there won't be a preview but a series of articles. Won't have to wake up earlier...

Also, I think someone here commented that the "final kroot reveal phrase" was deleted. Gonna comment that no, it's still present on the webstore version. That's all the kroot unless someone wants to go high on copium for World.

Alltho, I'd reckon it's strange since this would theoretically leave kroot whitout anti-large support, much needed nowadays with whole mecha armies like the knights. Oh well.

1 hour ago, Ejecutor said:

We didn't have it last year. Also would be weird that they didn't announce it with the announcement post and we got it in the end.

Also to add Adepticon is about two weeks after this, so it would be insane to do one video preview followed by another one a few weeks later. 

1 hour ago, Chikout said:

We definitely aren't getting Warhammer Fest this year.  GW cancelled it. It's possible GW will do an online thing to replace it but there is no in person preview event in April or May this year. 

This.

I'm expecting some sort of online celebration ending with a preview. 

• Like 1

I think we're going to get a Dawnbringers 6 announcement and whatever model happens to be on the cover of it (like how the Harbinger of Decay is on the cover of Book 1, Trugg is on Book 2, Ionus is on Book 3, Ushoran on book 4, and Krethusa on book 5) without any other models revealed. So for instance if Her Highness in Ruin is on the cover that's the only model we'll be shown, with anything else being saved for Adepticon.  

Edited by BarakUrbaz
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Ejecutor said:

I've been looking for options for some sort of monstrous cavalry for two or three weeks now, my options:

image.png.e45bd6ee26640eaf5384fdc55debce98.png

image.png.e6d65187b414cfde95030569aec0fd86.png

image.png.a23d4d8d00626c7f9da88f8734dbddc3.png

image.png.923169da1eec08fcef523d44c4c93737.png

image.png.8e79675ff5890ee642bef70c0193e884.png

And our new addition:

image.png.34555de077312dc7db541e12a38dc88f.png

The problem I see is that the cavalier legs are in the same piece as the saddle.

I forgot this guy, that I received today from Stormbringer:

image.png.dff4e56b702248f20f26bbef518ec4ae.png

In fact, this one could probably be the easiest one to convert into CoS.

• Like 2