The Rumour Thread

Call me cuckoo For coco puffs but I reckon each of the Harbingers will bring, and so far, has brought a respective King. The Marrow Scroll Herald linked to Ushoran and the Gloomspite Harbinger brought us Trugg.

So we are yet to see A king, or something similar for Both Nurgle and for Fyreslayer. My money is that these are for “Nurgle king” equivalent, no idea what Fyreslayer would have as a  “King”

I’ve not been following Dawnbringers lore nor any news about it much so apologies if already discussed or disproven. 

IMG_3435.jpeg

IMG_3434.jpeg

• Like 7
  • LOVE IT! 1

11 minutes ago, Kronos said:

So we are yet to see A king, or something similar for Both Nurgle and for Fyreslayer. My money is that these are for “Nurgle king” equivalent, no idea what Fyreslayer would have as a  “King”

Bael-Grimnir, hopefully

• Like 3
  • LOVE IT! 3

1 hour ago, PJetski said:

Bael-Grimnir, hopefully

Bael even got a short story already. I could also see his daughter getting a model. Hopefully Bael with this edition leading to a full Fyreslayers wave 2 next edition!

• Like 3
  • LOVE IT! 1

6 hours ago, Kronos said:

Call me cuckoo For coco puffs but I reckon each of the Harbingers will bring, and so far, has brought a respective King. The Marrow Scroll Herald linked to Ushoran and the Gloomspite Harbinger brought us Trugg.

I’ve not been following Dawnbringers lore nor any news about it much so apologies if already discussed or disproven. 

IMG_3435.jpeg

IMG_3434.jpeg

That's was everybody speculation at very beginning of Dawnbringers campaign but Dawnbringers book 3 brought Ionus and Belthanos "instead of " supposed Fyreslayer king and we know already that Dawnbringers 6 will bring along  STD Lady of Ruin ( + Darkoath riders) " instead of" supposed Nurgle big character.

Edited by cyrus
  • Thanks 2

IMG_3435.jpeg

IMG_3434.jpeg

Excellent idea mate Id love this!!

24 minutes ago, cyrus said:

That's was everybody speculation at very beginning of Dawnbringers campaign but Dawnbringers book 3 brought Ionus and Belthanos "instead of " supposed Fyreslayer king and we know already that Dawnbringers 6 will bring along  STD Lady of Ruin ( + Darkoath riders) " instead of" supposed Nurgle big character.

Could still be possible for the other "kings" to get a release. Broken Realms Kragnos had these models. I would say there is room for a few surprises.

image.png.4df1677b89ed509ea6000099593d4b20.png

image.png.630a19bd1c740c641c454c6376dbd6a0.png

image.png.5b42017b2bb8ae5facdf405d1a7716e2.png

image.png.5cc990bef3799a62e684ad2657637f7c.png

image.png.a68ce001af184fe77c818be80c47ae50.png

Edited by Gitzdee
  • Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

IMG_3435.jpeg

IMG_3434.jpeg

FS got a short where the "main" FS character (Bael-Grimnir) interacts with Trugg and things happen to him. It could be that king indeed.

Edited by Ejecutor
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Ejecutor said:

The Warhammer 40,000 App Gets Even Better With Two Key Changes for All Users - Warhammer Community (warhammer-community.com)

The 40k app got some UX updates. Would this mean this improvement would be reflected in the AoS one as well? Are those kinds of changes correlative between apps when they happen?

I mean the app would be so much better if it showed the legacy scrolls.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skreech Verminking said:

I mean the app would be so much better if it showed the legacy scrolls.

The app should include an open play option so i can freely create mixed lists and other things not possible in matched play.

Edited by Gitzdee
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, Gitzdee said:

Could still be possible for the other "kings" to get a release. Broken Realms Kragnos had these models. I would say there is room for a few surprises.

image.png.4df1677b89ed509ea6000099593d4b20.png

image.png.630a19bd1c740c641c454c6376dbd6a0.png

image.png.5b42017b2bb8ae5facdf405d1a7716e2.png

image.png.5cc990bef3799a62e684ad2657637f7c.png

image.png.a68ce001af184fe77c818be80c47ae50.png

You should consider that Dawngringers had already more miniatures than broken realms : as far as i remember BR Morathi and BR Teclis come with no miniatures , BR Belakor come with Belakor itself and then BR Kragnos with Kragnos itself , Lord kroak, Slaanesh twins , warsong and van denst family.

I mean we had already :

4 heralds

Trugg + Ironjawz 2nd wave

Ionus + Belathanos + Neave blacktalons

Ushoran + Blood queen Sekhar

Krethusa + Callis and Toll band

Probably Lady of Ruin + darkoath riders + Kul ascended

I will be very happy if it turns out more than this  ;)

Edited by cyrus
Forgot Ushoran and Blood queen in the list

14 minutes ago, cyrus said:

You should consider that Dawngringers had already more miniatures than broken realms : as far as i remember BR Morathi and BR Teclis come with no miniatures , BR Belakor come with Belakor itself and then BR Kragnos with Kragnos itself , Lord kroak, Slaanesh twins , warsong and van denst family.

I mean we had already :

4 heralds

That is true. Didnt we also get the Soulblight Gravelords refresh around the same time?

I think GW wants to release as much as possible before 4th drops. After that i think it will be a lot of 40k/ToW/other games while we wait for the AoS dust to settle.

Edited by Gitzdee
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, cyrus said:

I mean we had already :

4 heralds

It is true, but we also have 2 more books. I don't expect something as big as the last BR one, but we would be surprised for sure.

7 minutes ago, cyrus said:

I mean we had already :

4 heralds

BR Morathi came with the Shadow and Pain box I think, so the Lord of Pain and Melussai Ironscale. Also depending on if FEC are included in DBs, Teclis came with a second wave of Lumineth (also the Lumineth rules were in the BR book for those that already had the first book as I recall so the 2 are strongly connected). But yeah I think DBs has had more models.

I am still sad that Death has only had 1 connected model in its own book (I don't count FEC as a DB release personally), and 1 RoR box with it in, which is rather less than the other books 😥

The shadow and pain box released at the same time as BR: Morathi, but they weren't really linked much beyond the timing, BR didn't even have the rules for the Ironscale in it, as I recall, nor the updated DoK scrolls from that box.

31 minutes ago, Gitzdee said:

That is true. Didnt we also get the Soulblight Gravelords refresh around the same time?

I think GW wants to release as much as possible before 4th drops. After that i think it will be a lot of 40k/ToW/other games while we wait for the AoS dust to settle.

Soulblight dropped in mid may ( just checked ) while BR Kragnos dropped end of May

I forgot Ushoran + Blood Queen Sekhar from previous list !

Whitefang liked a comment on a mid size release for STD/Darkoth along with dawnbringers 6 : It can be 5 kits as ironjawz or maybe less. We will probably find out at the Adepticon in March.

Edited by cyrus
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, cyrus said:

Soulblight dropped in mid may ( just checked ) while BR Kragnos dropped end of May

I forgot Ushoran + Blood Queen Sekhar from previous list !

Whitefang liked a comment on a mid size release for STD/Darkoth along with dawnbringers 6 : It can be 5 kits as ironjawz or maybe less. We will probably find out at the Adepticon in March.

I’m amazed.

first we talked about the 5 book being that rumored book no ody would have been suspecting.

now dawnbringer are already getting their six book, although the fourth and the 5th not yet having been released😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ejecutor said:

image.png.ee5622744b5a4e55446e38ef3cbab7c8.png

Who would you like to win and who do you think would win?

Also, is this kind of stuff used for balancing purposes or is it just purely for fun?

Well I’m not certain who made that chart,

but putting gotrek in it was definitely a death sentence to pretty much all of the other characters

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Also, is this kind of stuff used for balancing purposes or is it just purely for fun?

the article says they striped them from all allegiance abilities and such. and they start in combat. So it can not really be used as balance reflections

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Goooooo Gordrakk ! ! !

Edit: There are some actual gods in this list. Cant wait to see who rolls the most lucky dice.

Edited by Gitzdee
  • Like 1