The Rumour Thread

2 hours ago, cyrus said:

They could be " just" Black library miniatures such as Drekki flynt and Cado Ezechiar last year ?? Not directly related to Dawnbringers campaign??

It totally could, yes. Callis and Toll are more prominent in black library than Dawnbringers, so lets see. As long as AoS have some minis, I would be happy.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Do you mean this two?

image.png.2b5edf7933b8c58f447715ba7a1c0a03.png

My bet is anniversary stores and warhammer world minis.

I remember last year we could buy commemoratives series from GW website . Will this happen again ?

or maybe it was Christmas minis and w+

Edited by Grunbag

2 minutes ago, EntMan said:

I wonder (I'm sure some people here at TGA will know) how often the Christmas/New Year mini is a good predictor of things in the coming year?

Not very, iirc a few years back it was that awesome single noise marine. And the full squad is still resin upgrades for a kit that no longer exists 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, michu said:

This looks like servo skull with a toilet roll

It‘s the servo skull for true emergencies, Emperor be praised!

In other news, the new Rogue Trader RPG video game is apparently doing an excellent job at portraying the world of 40k but is riddled with bugs. The developer is said to tweak their games much like Larian (the ones who made Baldur‘s Gate 3), so this could be another diamond in a few patches for those that enjoyed BG3! 

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 2