The Rumour Thread

23 minutes ago, GhostShark said:

I'll just use this accidental space to say I'm super excited about the prospect of new Skaven. If the last two Underworlds warbands are the inspiration for new Eshin and new Pestilens, the new scuplts are going to look awesome. I do hope we see a couple of completely new concepts along side the resculpts. The range has a huge amount of potential. 

Edited by Chikout
Double post.
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, lele said:

any play warmachine, there is cool grymkin faction, it reflects witch elves factions

my favorite faction from any game i played. i'm trying to convert grymkin miniatures to incorporate them in AoS, i don't know in wich army.

the skaven warband was played at Worlds btw.

Edited by Freemeta

'Eavy Metal interview about Flesh-Eater Courts. Again, some interesting stuff in there.

One of the traps we tried not to fall into was treating the skin as a uniform almost because that then goes against the whole idea that they were once humans. There might be subtle variations between different Archregent’s courts or differences between courts across the Mortal Realms, but overall it should be the same curse, and it should have a unified effect.

LpDxfPf3dNbnWHaE.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • LOVE IT! 3

16 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

'Eavy Metal interview about Flesh-Eater Courts. Again, some interesting stuff in there.

LpDxfPf3dNbnWHaE.jpg

An interesting article to be certain, though out of curiosity did they show how to do the paint scheme for the skin of THE NEW SCIONS OF LONG LOST NEHEKHARA!!! yet? I have my own scheme planned out, but I figure that the ghouls might look cool in the glowing pale-green GW cooked up.

3 minutes ago, Twisted Firaun said:

An interesting article to be certain, though out of curiosity did they show how to do the paint scheme for the skin of THE NEW SCIONS OF LONG LOST NEHEKHARA!!! yet? I have my own scheme planned out, but I figure that the ghouls might look cool in the glowing pale-green GW cooked up.

He! that was the scheme I was planning as well!

• Like 3
  • LOVE IT! 1

Couple of pages late but the new Varghulf is probably my favourite model of the new range (behind Ushoran of course). It really reminds me of the wendigo from Until Dawn but bigger and meaner (actually looking again I think normal Ghouls are closer to the wendigo in the game but there’s something about the posture and expression)

• Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

3pm been and gone. I believe WarCom articles are published on the hour so looking like sinking chances of either a Dawnbringers story today or of a WarCom advent calendar this year.

(Go on WarCom, prove my pessimism wrong on both counts!)

Edited by EntMan
  • Sad 1