The Rumour Thread

Just now, ScionOfOssia said:

So, what’s the over-under on there being secretly more models for Book 4 that we haven’t seen yet? The Morghast wing rumor engine remains unsolved and now is the only remaining candidate for that wing, so it’s now or several months from now for that. 

IMG_2938.jpeg

The same odds as there being more tomb king reveals: high.

Just now, Tetheus said:

Je suis content que les gens aient des trucs sympas. Rien de vraiment pour moi, mais tout est génial. Cela me donne le temps de travailler sur mes propres trucs et d'espérer pour les elfes de Malerion dans la nouvelle édition.

it's the same way for me my dear !

3 minutes ago, ScionOfOssia said:

So, what’s the over-under on there being secretly more models for Book 4 that we haven’t seen yet? The Morghast wing rumor engine remains unsolved and now is the only remaining candidate for that wing, so it’s now or several months from now for that. 

IMG_2938.jpeg

TRIUMPH & TREACHERY RETURNS?! Holy **** that's the most exciting news of the night.

• Like 3

All the new FEC models look amazing! I like how feral the new varghulf looks and Ushoran is amazing, gives me strong Soulsborne/Elden ring boss vibes, I can practically hear the dramatic orchestral boss theme.

Speaking of Ushoran, I assume this is how he looked before he went mad/was punished or at least how he see's himself in the delusion, the gem matches the one embedded in his forehead and the helm sort of matches the bone spurs he has coming out of the top of his head.  

Spoiler

image.png.e28912a2957d017e813d7c9893cd9afc.png

• Like 13
  • LOVE IT! 2

17 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

I think the same. Bonesplitterz gonna go sooner rather than later.

This is starting to remind me of about two years ago, when every bump in the night was proof positive that dwarfs were getting souped and Fyreslayers in particular would never ever get new models.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, madmac said:

This is starting to remind me of about two years ago, when every bump in the night was proof positive that dwarfs were getting souped and Fyreslayers in particular would never ever get new models.

It is not comparable. Bonesplitterz are there just cause WHFB, FS are an AoS faction. About the soup, we still have time 🤭