The Rumour Thread

1 minute ago, Vasshpit said:

Eh, kinda weedy for a mounted kullaboss. The mounted version is huge! If on a 40mm He's actually slightly smaller than a foot killaboss. 

The other commerative Kruelboyz gutrippaz boss was a bit weedy as well. Idk whats up there 

For killaboss on corpse rippa vulcha I meant . The one on gnashtoof is oversized 

2 minutes ago, Vasshpit said:

I could be wrong but I'm sure the vulcha boss is just as equally beefy in size as the gnashtoof boss. 

Bah he’s smaller , I’ll show you once I’m home . 

Zagnog is a bit bigger than the gutrippa boss and current killaboss on foot is also on 40mm base it’s il correct

IMG_5855.png

Edited by Grunbag
  • LOVE IT! 1

11 minutes ago, Snarff said:

Probably going to be part of DoK to be honest.

Keeping in mind that so far 90% of rules content for the dawnbringers books is new Armies of Renown (aka new subfactions) a new DoK unit or hero that has a themed army built around them seems on brand. And the hag is kinda death themed, so it would fit with book 4, probably.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, madmac said:

Keeping in mind that so far 90% of rules content for the dawnbringers books is new Armies of Renown (aka new subfactions) a new DoK unit or hero that has a themed army built around them seems on brand. And the hag is kinda death themed, so it would fit with book 4, probably.

With Whitefang's like here, I am excited to see if DoK get a nice unit instead of yet another hero/warband

It does kinda look like it could be a unit standard, but it could also be an elaborate hero back/head piece, so it's hard to tell.  But an AoR based around non-Morathi aligned DoK, with restricted access to scathborn units and such feels plausible.

DoK already have a warcry unit, and three underworlds squads, so I'd be a little surprised if it were part of another one of those.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, madmac said:

So next book in less than a month? 👀👀

Following a patern with Gorgers and Lofnir Slayers, I see that rumour as part of a Warcry band. They could be a coven that venerates Morai Heg as a Goddess of Death and hey, next campgain book is about Death ;)

Edit: If the symbol is related in some way with the Shadow Queen and WF say "it's elf but", that would means they are half-elf? Like Melusais or even dead elf entities.

Edited by Trugg the Troggoth King
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Thaliontil said:

With Whitefang's like here, I am excited to see if DoK get a nice unit instead of yet another hero/warband

I'm betting it's a new hero+existing units army of renown. If the model is Morai-Heg (which is a god if I understand correctly), then it's probably a bigger/more expensive (point-wise) model. Something like Ionus + Dragons or Belthanos + Hunters is most likely. Maybe Morai-Heg with snakes that turned away from Morathi?

• Like 1

Now I am picturing a sort of Avatar of Morai-Keg (Like Belthanos is the herald of Kurnous or the Eidolon the collective reimagining of Mathlann), and that would be very cool for DoK. They lack another centrepiece besides Morathi, and the other aelven armies do have one (Avalenor/Eidolon-Leviadon/Treemen-Belthanos), so it would be nice.

But if it ends up being Lumineth I would not complain 😀

• Like 1