The Rumour Thread

1 hour ago, Tendeadgods said:

New rumor floating around about the new book and releases coming this fall.  The rumor is the mancrusher gargant box set has been removed from the GW store because it is also getting a new upgrade sprue. The new sprue is said to be more, and better parts to make chaos aligned gargants since originally it was just a chaos horned head and two hooves.  Rule wise, it is rumored King Brodd is going to be a super monster/special character killer in his rules.  Where as the Warstompa kills hordes, Gatebreaker slays heavy infantry, and Kraken Eater helps with objectives, King Brodd goes up to monsters and high wound special characters and turns them into paste. Word is he also has a mechanic/special rule for inflicting mortal wounds on monsters and tough special characters to get the job done.

Found this on the sons Facebook group apply salt as needed 

If the Mancrusher rumour is true this is HUUUGE!!

29 minutes ago, Twisted Firaun said:

If DOT and LRL arent on the schedule tomorrow I dont know when they will be. Heck I wouldnt be surprised to see Ogors in there as well seeing as its only a single model!!

• Like 5

I just had an epiphany.

Let‘s say, and I strongly assume that’s right, the dawnbringer stuff will be humans for CoS.

Whar stops GW from doing the same - but separate (and smaller in size) to dwarfs & elves? Creating a somewhat unified look without just souping them (visually). 
So, as the whole dawnbringer crusades go on, over the next couple of years we‘ll get a cities update every year, each year with a different race. 
What, if Grungi never meant for the dwarfs to break away from Sigmars vision, but to see themselves as a true and equal part of it. No longer Dispossessed but as, let’s say Reclaimers.

Following the same logic, the Wanderers become Menders or something like that, no longer uprooted but mending what was destroyed by Chaos (and regaining Alarielle‘s Blessing by doing so).

Edited by Rachmani
  • Like 6

10 minutes ago, Rachmani said:

I just had an epiphany.

Let‘s say, and I strongly assume that’s right, the dawnbringer stuff will be humans for CoS.

Whar stops GW from doing the same - but separate (and smaller in size) to dwarfs & elves? Creating a somewhat unified look without just souping them (visually). 
So, as the whole dawnbringer crusades go on, over the next couple of years we‘ll get a cities update every year, each year with a different race. 
What, if Grungi never meant for the dwarfs to break away from Sigmars vision, but to see themselves as a true and equal part of it. No longer Dispossessed but as, let’s say Reclaimers.

Following the same logic, the Wanderers become Menders or something like that, no longer uprooted but mending what was destroyed by Chaos (and regaining Alarielle‘s Blessing by doing so).

I'm desperately waiting for a Whitefang  like reaction to you post.

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Tendeadgods said:

New rumor floating around about the new book and releases coming this fall.  The rumor is the mancrusher gargant box set has been removed from the GW store because it is also getting a new upgrade sprue. The new sprue is said to be more, and better parts to make chaos aligned gargants since originally it was just a chaos horned head and two hooves.  Rule wise, it is rumored King Brodd is going to be a super monster/special character killer in his rules.  Where as the Warstompa kills hordes, Gatebreaker slays heavy infantry, and Kraken Eater helps with objectives, King Brodd goes up to monsters and high wound special characters and turns them into paste. Word is he also has a mechanic/special rule for inflicting mortal wounds on monsters and tough special characters to get the job done.

Found this on the sons Facebook group apply salt as needed 

The Mancrusher kit is available online.

33 minutes ago, Plinketts Mawtribes said:

Things like this make me cry; I have no access to a 3d printer.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/1306173019/highlands-miniatures-dwarf-kingsguard?click_key=9f3a737bbfee8fcf9c1e2548cab1105f88bc4fba%3A1306173019&click_sum=579e74fc&ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=highlands+miniatures&ref=sr_gallery-1-14&pro=1

They have a delivery cost and number of days estimate for delivery so I assume it's actual minis and not just printer files.

9 hours ago, Nezzhil said:

The Mancrusher kit is available online.

On the UK site they temporarily completely vanished from the site just before Nova. They returned not long after but have been showing as out of stock since.

So, in the UK at least, they are showing the website but not actually available to buy.

58 minutes ago, EntMan said:

On the UK site they temporarily completely vanished from the site just before Nova. They returned not long after but have been showing as out of stock since.

So, in the UK at least, they are showing the website but not actually available to buy.

Yeah, I know that but it could be an error and they fixed it. We only can speculate about new kits when they are completely removed or they are sold out online. Temporarily out of stock doesn't imply anything.

33 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

Think everyone is waiting with baited breath for DOT and LRL Tomes, especially @MitGas!!

Or Horus Heresy last book with the last models.
Or the Amazon Blood Bowl Team with the cards, the Spike issue, the Pitch and FW models
Or the Escher bikes and the rest of FW characters.

Edited by Nezzhil

37 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

Think everyone is waiting with baited breath for DOT and LRL Tomes, especially @MitGas!!

Yes, indeed I am, really wanna know what else got changed - I‘m unusually quiet at the moment mostly because of a new puppy (black lab girl) though, I‘ve got no energy to complain about waiting for my battle tome. Or Lumineth, this is a worrying lack of energy for me actually. 😇 (the preview helped too) 

Anyways, i hope all 4 upcoming battle tomes will be balanced well. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, KingBrodd said:

Don't forget me Your Swoleness! I need the book to build Chaos-Araby!

1 hour ago, MitGas said:

Yes, indeed I am, really wanna know what else got changed - I‘m unusually quiet at the moment mostly because of a new puppy (black lab girl) though, I‘ve got no energy to complain about waiting for my battle tome. Or Lumineth, this is a worrying lack of energy for me actually. 😇 (the preview helped too) 

Anyways, i hope all 4 upcoming battle tomes will be balanced well. 

Enjoy your new dog @MitGas..... I remember when I got my dog when I was a kid..... I miss my puppy.... OKAY! BACK TO FOCUSING ON WARHAMMER!!!! Here's hoping we get some new lore drops about upcoming units and armies (such as chaos duardin or some kind of undead).

1 hour ago, Overread said:

Or the surprise second wave of Ossiarch models......

Or the surprise return of LONG LOST NEHEKHARA!!! though I will admit I do want some kind of siege elephant creature and a new character model (Ghuri-Xza who operates in Ghur).....

• LOVE IT! 2

16 minutes ago, Twisted Firaun said:

Don't forget me Your Swoleness! I need the book to build Chaos-Araby!

Enjoy your new dog @MitGas..... I remember when I got my dog when I was a kid..... I miss my puppy.... OKAY! BACK TO FOCUSING ON WARHAMMER!!!! Here's hoping we get some new lore drops about upcoming units and armies (such as chaos duardin or some kind of undead).

Or the surprise return of LONG LOST NEHEKHARA!!! though I will admit I do want some kind of siege elephant creature and a new character model (Ghuri-Xza who operates in Ghur).....

Of course my Loyal Son I had near forgotten your Tzeentchian love!!

• Like 1

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2022/09/18/sunday-preview-mortal-realms-magic-and-space-marines-made-to-order/

Quite bizzare as its only Tzeentch no Lumineth. However the Vanguard is dropping alongside the Tome and BIG NEWS for the Mortal Realms this week.

Maybe more COS news? Or will it be Sons of Behemat rules snippets?

I hope its an announcement for Seasons of War Gallet!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2022/09/18/sunday-preview-mortal-realms-magic-and-space-marines-made-to-order/

Quite bizzare as its only Tzeentch no Lumineth. However the Vanguard is dropping alongside the Tome and BIG NEWS for the Mortal Realms this week.

Maybe more COS news? Or will it be Sons of Behemat rules snippets?

I hope its an announcement for Seasons of War Gallet!!

I think that the "BIG" news implies an article showing the cover of the SoB Battletome. Regarding Lumineth...I don't get it. First you change your roadmap to put them in "Summer" and now they are going to be released well into autumn. 

• Like 2